1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General' started by Keep going, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

I agree some substantial long term content would be nice. They said on one of their Facebook posts a while back they heard us and there’s substantial update coming in August, people made it known they’re tired of timed and holiday events that disappear, kefir fb people again confirmed it would be new areas not timed. Guess they were wrong.

If I had to guess they see sudden spikes in purchasing during timed and holiday events and that’s theyre business plan vs long term purchases in smaller amounts

Keep going likes this.
  2. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    Did anyone find all the notes ?. Did anyone find notes in a clearing out event ?.

3. Corax

Corax Active Member

dont think you are meant to find all of them before week 3 but don't get exited the notes event is disappointing...

Keep going likes this.
  4. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    Thanks a lot. I really don't know what will happen after collecting all these notes . They say new event . Is it a disappointment ? .

5. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Yes, it's not exactly brilliant stuff apart from a corgi puppy if you believe they are of any use. Haven't picked up any notes for the last 2 days now but on Tuesday I managed to get 5. Maybe I need to wait to next week, waiting on 9 more for the set

6. Corax

Corax Active Member

if you can find timmy the bloat in limestone cliffs he always drops one for me i am missing 6 of them at the moment.

7. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    So far 3 notes but i really wish kefir would give something like tungstens bars so we can make mortars and weapons etc.
    it is kind of boring how they havent given us anything like gunpowder (yes i am still pursuing this idea) and ash planks as they are more than required in many things even though it is not completely required to make those things. i wish they would add all the stuff i said.

8. Spectre

Spectre Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Spectre
    Tru

9. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    tru

10. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    Yeah we can complete all the tasks and get these rewards without having the notes. They said the notes to unlock a new event and hope that event will be somethings interesting not another weeks of tasks because nobody will go through it after having TBP.

11. Corax

Corax Active Member

they should have put more C4 past day 20 its the only thing really worth going after

Keep going likes this.
  12. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    I completed all the tasks except the clearing out event and the butcher and of course these walls because I'm not raiding. I've got 4 notes after killing Timmy and now all these new zombies have been disappeared and I have 15 notes now. I'm almost lvl 30 but how to get all the notes after maxing the levels and hope something interesting after because I was running after the stupid sailors for the notes not for the tasks .

13. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    Yes I meant the season 2 because the season 1 is actually tasks and rewards. Will be season 2 tasks and rewards too ?.

14. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    The event is not that interesting, just kill 2 zombies and open a chest. What I can't understand is why no new content. In the past we had new weapons at events like scyth, flare gun and Japanese blade(or whatever it was)

Keep going likes this.
  15. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    If that so it's really disappointing and yes new event means new location and new weapons, challenges. I thought the ship will be a place like the bunker with floors and rooms and things .if not so why we .... up ourselves after these Darren notes anyway !.

16. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    You have a link? None of the main youtubers have put anything out about the event.

17. Corax

Corax Active Member

18. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    Thank you so much Corax. Oh, .... me and that Darren and his .... days and his silly chest . I'm not disappointed guys I'm something else . I still don't believe I killed 250 stupid sailors. I won't forget that .

19. Corax

Corax Active Member

So I went to a special oak event last night as it spawned really close to my base. I had not gone to one of those ever since I got my chopper built, but from what I remembered it was OKish kill or sneak past some hunter look alike's get into their chests for some oak and furs, chop down 2 or 3 oak trees and go home.

Boy has that changed or what! Now remember this is a yellow rated event and I feel like I stepped into a shit storm! I get jumped by charlie junior and a horde of Zs manage to survive kill the hoard melee junior till he runs away at the cost of 1 set of armour that was brand new and after with a sliver of red left, 1 full cleaver, half a lead pipe and about 7-8 medkits.

What I got in return was to chop down 5 oak trees for 10 oak logs total. Really Kefir, are you serious? This is supposed to be a cake walk right, for people who have not unlocked the oak and frozen zones right?

Suppose I was a new player and lost my stuff or barely survived losing all my best gear?!? WTH Kefir this is what I call baby seal clubbing! Either grind it all back which would take a new player at least 1 week or buy it back. I guess this game is only a cash cow hardly giving anything back.

Keep going likes this.
  20. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    Ehh the locations not terrible. If you’re grinding the tasks anyways, you’ll get the notes so it’s just a plus. It’s not like completely going out of the way to get the notes only then get the location

On a bright side, that’s not the “ship wreck” event thank goodness. That spawned another location. So we still have hope there