1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General' started by Keep going, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Andy

Andy Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android
    IGN:
    Andy

I see your point here on the bike thing...I woke up with a raid of 8 extra items on my bike to come back and only have 2 open spots left...this game is just wondering around in a circle...They still have yet to not open a new location since the Motel which is a total joke...its been now 9 months since any decent update...luckily my base is all metal walls and secure incase it carrys over to mulitiplayer which it wont....experts said multiplayer was to start in May of 2018...its not August of 2019 and the only 2 player we have is opening chests and every 3 days it wipes out....game is getting so boring...Just completed the bunker for the 900 time (not kidding, yesterday just did number 899...ive counted)

2. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    It's 1 captain and 4 sailors per zone. We need to kill 50 captains for 20 points and 250 sailors for a 20 too and during a week . 50 visits to each zone .
    Things are seemingly seducing us to buy levels and the premium as well .
    For the bikes still wondering if someone has gotten something good for his old blueprints.

3. HuChi

HuChi New Member

If this is like every other time-based task list this game does, you DON'T have a week to finish the Week One tasks, you have until the end of the event.

And I kinda suspect all the gripes about the bikes are from people who haven't actually gone back to the Gas Station yet. After leveling up my bike, I'm still one storage spot below where I was, but my Tank Capacity, Fuel Effeciency and Durability are the same or better than before. I didn't throw any levels into Speed yet......I'm actually liking the new Bike system

Survivalist likes this.
  4. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    Those items should be in your inbox

And same @HuChi. For the time being, it’s worse. But long term, you can stack your bike way more then you ever could even with the off road bike maxed

5. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    They're saying new tasks will be available after 7 days . I think the tasks will be updated but maybe they'll will just add new tasks . Thank you for reminding me .
    Screenshot_20190811-221454_Last Day On Earth Survival.jpg

That's good to know but why my bikes has been converted to just 5 points ? Since the blueprint gives 1000 reputation points and the police bike blueprint looks no different even though it takes 99 waves to have it .

6. Corax

Corax Active Member

I disagree the new chopper system sucks I have to grind just to get back to where I was. I had 8 slots on my bike for which I worked very hard and even after maxing offroad bike i kept doing gas station i had military bike nearly maxed as well and what did I get after the update? 9 levels wow 9 bloody levels of experience for all that grind and you expect me to be happy about it?

Kefir totally screwed us dont expect me to be happy about it

bonglassie and Z Killer like this.
  7. Survivalist

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    I’m not saying you should be happy lol. At all. And You got more levels then I did. I got around 8. And now I’m stuck with a crap bike with 2 slots for now lol.

I had off-road bike maxed and military maxed. So yeah, It sucks. But again, long term, this is a lot better system when it comes to us customizing one bike to the max. It’ll be sick when it gets finished.

It’s very easy to complain about every game. And I said it last year. Kefir sucks for a lot of reasons and there’s plenty reasons why I left for 7 months. But hey, we can all do the same and freely choose to play a different game. That’s what’s cool about games. There’s plenty more. So don’t let a game get you too upset

black bedude likes this.
  8. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Which bike storage went down? Off-road? How come you need to build from scratch?

Edit: i checked and im left with 2 bloody bike storage space :(

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  9. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I quit last year spring, and found more suitable games for me. I grinded a lot, but lost patience doing the same thing. I realized that the savage giants are too hard for me at the gas station, and when I get inside what kind of terror awaits me. Same with farm. Not only hardships, mostly boredom forced me to retire. Now we get tasks instead of ATV or Bunker Bravo. I still enjoy reading the forum, I'm always curious about how to game evolves.

10. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
  11. HuChi

HuChi New Member

They also nerfed all the zombies in the Gas Station....meaning; there are none, whatsoever. The place has been taken over by a friendly biker gang.

Z Killer likes this.
  12. Corax

Corax Active Member

Well at least we know they are still working on ATV as there is a closed off section with a guy working on ATV so I guess when its introduced it will be the same a levelling up the chopper

13. Raudd

Raudd New Member

Level:
    Hi guys and gals.
    Just registered to share with anyone who is interested:
    Had all my bikes maxes out including police bike and got 13 bike levels.
    Used about 50 full durability guns to get police bike blueprint and a huge pile of materials ( and lots and lots of stamina to get to and back from the gas station) in the past several weeks to get there.....now i have to pray to RNG to roll me some useful upgrades
    So i am majorly pissed

14. Corax

Corax Active Member

Yup I hear you

15. Survivalist

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    I get it. And that sucks for sure. Really sorry to hear that and I wish we could help.

Bright side is, if you’re that experienced to max out all the bikes, (which is not easy. I don’t know many at all that maxed them all), then I’m sure you’re flooded in guns. We get to a point where the games too slowed down and they’re not pumping out updates, that we get over stocked with guns. That’s part of the reason I stopped playing. I just returned and I’m having a hard time staying tuned in sadly

16. Raudd

Raudd New Member

Level:
    After playing around a bit i have to correct myself, i was wrong in some aspect.
    I can still choose the police bike as my default bike altho its shares the stats with rest of the bikes.
    RNG was kind to me so i got 6 inventory slots on all my bikes, which is an upgrade over the previous police bike, but 2 short on military bike
    Mea culpa.
    At least now i have reason again to go to the gas station lol

black bedude and Ivo like this.
  17. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    So basically the rew
    Wasn’t the game launched in May 2017? That means even if you take into account the Bunker Alpha reset event its impossible to have ‘completed’ the bunker 900 times, especially as it resets every 3 days.There just simply aren’t enough days! How did you manage it??

Ivo likes this.
  18. Keep going

Keep going Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Be,friendly.
    This offer reminds me of Joe yellow box. We put our stuff first then we know what it is later and we have to hurry too .don't know to what extent will be these new models that different to deserve these components.

Screenshot_20190811-204002_Last Day On Earth Survival.jpg

Z Killer likes this.
  19. Corax

Corax Active Member

Just to clarify on the choppers they are all skins now which do not influence stats regardless of which you pick. The only way to change stats is by getting exp and levelling up the chopper

Survivalist and Keep going like this.
  20. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    So finally got a use for the gold coins. Are the old engines useless now and Jane won't take them any more? Except recycler