1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

About the bunker A bunker ( coupons )

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ucan, Aug 26, 2017.

1. ucan

ucan Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ucan
    I think some people still havent touch the bunker yet , means gratz for yall. I want to share few things thats might should be know for every1 whos going to raid bunker A again .
    1. Guns become more rarely , dont use it while its still posible ( i didnt find any guns in bunker A again , i saw some utuber got guns but it almost break one )
    2. You dont have to kill frenzied giants for red coupons , safe the weapons for another raid. Guns become much more rare in there . We still can get red coupons from toxic or any fat zombies we find . I think we still need 2 times of raid to get green , yellow , and red package in the first floor.
    3. its useless to bring alot of guns since there will be only 1 turrets in every floor and it WONT block ur way not plus u only need 2 glocks or any guns to kill a few FG because some of it cant be sneak.
    4. The frenzied giants is gone in most of our trips , the toxic and zombies can really be seen it was decreased so we might only need 2 saw blades , 1 skull crusher , machete and 1 glock if we dont wnt to mess with turrets .
    5. It worthless to clear the bunker or i mean to wipe out every zombies in the bunker , u need ur weapons for ur another trips since u wont find any except from the chest .

Hope it usefull

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    destroyer1709 likes this.
  2. ucan

ucan Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ucan
    The title makes me so shy :confused:

Sir-John TML likes this.
  3. Sir-John TML

Sir-John TML HumbleSurvivor

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    SirJohnTML
    Nice to know.

ucan likes this.
  4. PerfectStorm

PerfectStorm Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    One
    IGN:
    PerfectStorm
    @ucan we're on the same server and i cleaned up in the alfa bunker. I was able to get two m16's two glocks, and a shotgun. I didn't know what to do with them as I was so happy that i went through the map slaying everything that moved...and I still have ammo left to carry back home.

I LOVE this new coupon system as I'm able to crack open those crates and get all the goodies. I just don't like the three day waiting period. Oh well, can't have the best of both worlds...

5. ucan

ucan Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ucan
    For right now yes i agree , i got 2 box of guns rn , today i earned 4 glocks and 1 ak and one is full modified and of course the gas mask .. the only things is rn the goal is to kill all the zombies for tge coupons

6. ucan

ucan Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ucan
    Btw u so lucky , if only there was a trade system ill trade my m14 for shotguns cuz i love it for killing fg , will u trade it :O

7. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist

I don't like the 3 day thing either. But that's because I clear it in a day also lol. Made it easier for "not as serious players" or ftp though. Also maybe cooling period because if you cash in on all 3 color coupons, it takes awhile to run back and forth from home with it.

Granted you could stack em upstairs on reset, but people aside from forum might not know that

PerfectStorm and Sir-John TML like this.
  8. ucan

ucan Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ucan
    1 day sometimes makes a busy gamers really stressfull because they have to make it up in a busy time , i think thats why they put it 3 days

PerfectStorm likes this.
  9. PerfectStorm

PerfectStorm Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    One
    IGN:
    PerfectStorm
    Oh yeah, I would totally trade. I'm all about the trading life.

This right here is the reason I truly believe they gave us the three day grace period. You'd be so backlogged on the logistical side of the house if the reset occurred every 24 hours. Even if we were to stack upstairs it'd be all full by day 2 and you'd get frustrated and have to pick and choose. I hated the idea of the 72 hours but, now I love it thinking about all i've had to get done to evac all the stuff back to my house. maybe I can airlift using the helo when it comes out and i'll feel differently but, not today.

You are spot on with this as well, i have to go out of my way to ensure I play this game and get what i need done in a full span of the games time parameters mixed with my day and it's focus.[/QUOTE]

ucan likes this.
  10. TheGoon

TheGoon Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TheGoon
    Is it just me or did they adjust the waiting time to 2 days? After I cleared the bunker (for the first time) it showed 1d 23h 59m. Also, if you don't want to use guns for FG why not try using bows? Yeah it is sloooooow as hell but you can kill an FG with about 3/4 to 4/5 bow durability.

11. Joo

Joo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BestJo
    Yeah they changed it to 2 days.
    You can actually kill 2 full FG with one bow

Arkade likes this.
  12. TheGoon

TheGoon Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TheGoon
    You need great timing to do that and sadly, I need more practice haha. It takes about two seconds of hold time to achieve 19 bow damage to an FG. I always release too early because of crappy connection and/or panic hahaha. I'm not used to seeing big zombies that can smash my face to pieces in 2 shots.

On a side note, I once tried to SBM-sneak an FG with me having 79 health because I was stupid and forgot to heal (I use full tactical armor = 82 damage from a single FG hit). FUN TIMES!

13. Survivalist

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    @TheGoon you bumped this thread from like 3 months ago.......

Desophaeus likes this.
  14. TheGoon

TheGoon Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TheGoon
    Oops sorry, failed to see Sept. 1 was the last post. My bad.

15. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    im bumping it even further
    lol

16. Survivalist

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    Only reason I’m not annoyed is because it was ucans thread. Great kid. Wonder what happened to him

Like if you remember him ;( lol

But for real don’t bump a 2 year thread

17. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    k i was just kidding

18. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    this will be my last post on this thread because i will respect survivalists wishes but i just wanted to say i have been planning to make a account for the last 2 yrs but was never able to because of technical difficulties and i have been reading this forum for the last 2-3 yrs. thx for respecting survivalists wishes all who decide not to post here.

ucan likes this.