1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon Bind

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Feature Requests' started by eLLeBee1986, Sep 24, 2020.

1. eLLeBee1986

eLLeBee1986 New Member

Hi all

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this but at a bit of a loss ... I've recently reinstalled after a couple of years of not playing. I clicked to bind my Amazon account and then connected my google play account which then gave me the option to restore previous gameplay which I accepted. Once the game play was restored (and completely not where i last left the game I might add) my Amazon account was no longer attached so I clicked bind again to be told my Amazon is Already linked to another account and I don't know how to fix it.

I've already tried logging into Amazon prime and revoking access, deleting game play through the play games app (I'm on android by the way - don't judge :p) and deleting/reinstalling the app. nothing works and support tell me that there's nothing they can do if I can't tell them the 1 million digit is number that would be linked to the account that I had, for all of 5 mins prior to restoring my gameplay, that I can no longer access.

it's no big deal really and won't stop me from playing the game ... but it's really getting on my nerves that I wanted the oh so cute and fluffy white shepherd puppy reward and missed out. Grrrr!!

Anyway if any one has any magic solutions I can try id be one eternally grateful noob

thank you :)

2. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

IGN:
    retired
    I'm oldschooler too, but no idea, no such thing happened to me. "my Amazon account was no longer attached": this is a problem. I use google bind and it always works. Deleted and reinstalled the game on several emulated devices, but google always found my account. I wish others can help better.

3. Bouba

Bouba Active Member

The issue is you linked your amazon account first, then linked google play and switched accounts accordingly so now the first account is lost as you also revoked the access to it from amazon xd
    Try checking under Android > data for your game data and check files by date, you might find the first account files still in there for you to use.
    Otherwise, only the devs can help you, tell them you can prove that amazon account is yours so they can delete it from their database for you to link again.
    Good luck

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    Arkade likes this.