1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

basement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Feature Requests' started by Jake Parker, Sep 28, 2019.

I would like my tactical backpacks returned to my account or I will uninstall the game

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jake Parker

Jake Parker New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Europe
    IGN:
    Shadowgaming
    I have now lost two tactical backpacks to that basement because I have opened a door and then been stuck and then the zombies have attacked and killed me resulting in my backpacks disappearing and I would like them returned to my account or I will uninstall the game as I got them from the season two pass and the game had bugged and caused me to lose both of them witch I am very annoyed at so pls give me them back

2. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Hey, you over there. Yeah, you! Don't worry, you're not in trouble. But, did you know that this forum here, is fan-made, and we are all just players? OMG!!! That means that you, have been ranting, at the wrong people, the whole, entire, time! Even bigger OMG!!! Because, like, we are totally not the devs who made this game, like, duh! So, if you want to find the devs, go to discord and talk to them. We have no part with the devs, but rage at them from time to time. So, don't blame us for shit, or I will screw you like a wine bottle (I'm kidding)

3. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Wait. If you lost one backpack, why did you go back to another basement with another one again just to lose it? and you say you are level 12. I though you could play the season pass after level 15. So was that a fake rant to just try and trick the devs? Well, guess what? the devs only give stuff to people who have actually lost their stuff.

4. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    He never appeared again, losing tbp can result in quitting. Just like the military bp before. Kefir wants to make money in a wrong way, they just losing gamers.

5. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    But I have a feeling he was lying. You can only unlock the Season Pass once you are level 15, so how did he get the Season Pass and get 2 Tactical Backpacks?