1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Best consumables for Alfa clearing?

Discussion in 'Locations & Zombies' started by Gouedyj11, May 30, 2018.

1. Gouedyj11

Gouedyj11 Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Gouedyj11
    ive been on spme bunker runs but can’t find a foolproof consumable to bring

2. Rock Okajima

Rock Okajima Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Rock Okajima
    If you're talking food I use carrot stew or jerky. I use food to heal because it's the easiest to come by. Unless of course I'm doing hard mode then I use bandages or first aid kits.

3. DVLHRN

DVLHRN Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    DVLHRN
    just bring 10 stacks of stew and jerky... save your first aid and bandages... just always check your health bar and remaining food in your pocket... you might get killed by FG's or turrets with low health... use the wall (to avoid aggre damage)when putting new stacks of food in your pocket... it's all about how you kill zombies to save meds...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  4. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    the easiest consumable to bring is the mighty bandage. heals twice that of any food.

if you do red zone runs on a regular basis, you will be swimming in bandages.

5. SHADYRECORDS

SHADYRECORDS Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    I’m kinda new to bunkers and red zones. Every time I run into a red zone I get like 2 toxic bloaters and 2 spitters and a runner or 2 and a toxic wolf and a human all trying to take me out at the same time in the first 30 seconds and I have to run out the map. If I come back in there all on me again instantly. I just keep dieing. Lol I can’t do it.
    I can’t find guns... I’m almost at the point I can build tactical armour. So close.
    Bunkers the same thing. I opened a door and get bombarded with zombies and run out map haha
    Idk... HALPPPP. what can I do to clear these zones, bunkers without guns. :(

6. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    you can't go to red zone and go rambo, unless you have an armory like rambo. the smart way is to bring a decent melee weapon (crowbar+), proceed methodically around the edges and sneak attack any zombie that you can.

for bunker, i would recommend watching some youtube videos on how to do it efficiently.

7. SHADYRECORDS

SHADYRECORDS Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    Yeah I’ve tryed that... I can clear yellow zones no problem. I killed an AI who had a gun with my bare hands by auto attacking and mashing all my health in my inventory lol but when I goto a red zone I get an AI, spitter guys, 2 toxic bloaters the rabid wolf and whatever else all at once just find me while I’m trying to sneak attack a zombie on the edge ?!?!?!? I’m so lost.. I showered before I went. ?!?!? Idk... re entering they all still hunt me down again right away lol idk maybe I’ll bring like 6 stacks of food and just see how long I last lol

8. LegenMac

LegenMac New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    LegenMac
    i have like 30 stacks of med kit so far now after doing bunker alpha continously with just 3 stacks of carrot siew and farming yellow/red zones (remember to take all cloth from zombies and berries and soon u will be living the same life as me, not having to worry about med kits)

9. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    I know, same. I have started deleting stacks of med kits to make room for bandages. :) I only use one or two in red zone, and maybe 5 when clearing hard mode level 3.