1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Bravo, Bravo!

Discussion in 'Locations & Zombies' started by Rondel, Nov 13, 2019.

1. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    no, definitely got shorted. even with a vanilla account clearing the zone. for instance, there are exactly 40 plant fiber in red pine. so even if character on auto just ran around, that is how many they should get. this is less than half that. not sure the exact number of trees, but even without buffs I'm positive you'd end up with more than that if you chopped all of them...

2. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    It is not for the sake of science, it is for edutainment.
    (I watch Cairek if all have died and/or not posted anything)

3. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    Cairek is like Starsnipe. Entertaining to watch but not very useful lol

4. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

I do not find either of them entertaining nor do they ever provide anything other than disinformation for the sake of clickbait.

I remember vids from both of them dated over 1 year ago telling people where the ATV tranny can be found and it was not even in the game till a week ago and other similar stuff all for them to get subscribers

My tube search are always as follows:
    ldoe "subject" -happy -starsnipe

5. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I personally find Happy funny and sometimes informative, but star is the most informative tuber out there, just watch and do absolutely nothing that he does.

Arkade and M.Brave like this.
  6. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    I definitely agree about the clickbait! It's annoying the number of Youtubers that rely on that these days. So much so that when you find one who never uses clickbait it's like "Wow! A decent, honest person! Amazing!"

7. Monte7108

Monte7108 Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    My thing is they always have maxed guns and plenty of them. I’ve watched both. I’d like to see somebody that plays through like a normal person. Usually if I’m watching it’s because I got my ass kicked and want to see how it’s done. If I had an endless supply of guns I could shoot everything too

8. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    mturbogamer often makes videos about the cheapest way to do things, and usually tries to do stuff with minimal weapon mods. maybe check out his channel :)

9. Monte7108

Monte7108 Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Will do thanks!!

10. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    They probably get money from youtube and kefir, once again, everything is all about money. Hard to imagine they invest so much time and effort in videos for free.

11. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    On a side note im starting to see an uprising on social media about bravo, what amount and caliber of guns it takes to complete any/all of the floors vs it not rewarding guns like Alfa.

Along with the wall they’ve created removing gun parts from pd if people don’t already have the stability mods, thus making bravo even more no win. bravo is already hard enough with full mods and no reward of guns, it’s probably 10x harder if you have no stability mods, and now it’s the predominant place to get carbon for said mods.

of course they’re saying it’s suppose to be hard, atv rare, blah blah blah, but the gas tank change started from people uprising on social media, so maybe it’s a start to change some things with bravo. Hope so

12. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Is it impossible to make modded guns now?

13. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    It's much harder, because they've removed one of the 2 ways we had of obtaining the resources to make them (police department). Now the second way to get these resources is bravo, but you need good guns already to do bravo to get them, which is rather counterintuitive.

14. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    No they’ve made the carbon funnel even harder to build the mods. It was already very challenging with pd and recycler to get carbon, now you have recycler and bravo only, the latter needing high caliber weapons like Ak and scar to complete.

now if you’re new, and don’t have any stability mods for ak or scar, you’re missing 25% of the time, meaning you’re taking longer(radiation), doing less damage due to missing, and depleting your gun faster, but bravo is your reliable source of carbon you needs for stability mods.

side note recycled 20 full glocks over last two days.....0 carbon. Could be bad luck, could be lowered idk but I was shocked to say least

15. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I play since oct 2017, but got discouraged soon by the nerfs and "developments". Do you think you can make the Atv in reasonable time?

16. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Depends on what your definition is of reasonable.

I doubt I’ll have it done anytime soon unless some things are tweaked at bravo. I for whatever reason have a really really hard time with it.

honestly I’m not sure how anyone could finish it this year unless they’re buying hundreds of dollars in guns or slot tokens etc. it’s just so resource heavy at the moment.

We also still don’t know where to get transmissions after season 3besides slot machine. That will be a problem unless they’re going to add to bravo rewards and throw trans in after the season

17. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

I replied about the Carbon drop rate and Bravo difficulty level in the fort moss thread as I read Ryan's comments there first so I will not repeat it here.

As for the ATV unless you are willing to spend some serious cash do not even dream about it. Two of the major components are currently unobtainable. You have no reliable means to obtain the gas cylinder nor tranny. So just pretend the ATV doesn't exist yet and go about your life

18. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    That has been my plan for the entire lifespan of my existence. I dont give a f about the atv.

Xena likes this.