1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Bugged game update....

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadowrunner, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Shadowrunner
    Hehe, a really annoying thing happened to me today. I drove to the motorcycle event, started shooting at the first guy, then my guy switches target right before the first guy dies, this annoys the hell out of me, why do he switch target all the time? So I started kitting and shooting, then it poppes up.

"there is a new update"

The game doesn't pause and I die. Lost my armor and gun... Really annoying, had a chance to recover it, only two minutes left of the event so I chanced it, trying to get my stuff back, so I tokk a second sett of armor and gun, drove to the event, damn message poppes up again and I die. Losing more stuff... Damnit, glad i always put my back pack in the chopper at least...

Apollinaris likes this.
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    That sucks.

But, the Survival Guide in the update is worth far, far more than you lost. Spend the $4.99 even if you've never (wisely) spent a dime on the game. The loot you get for that much money is ridiculous.

3. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Shadowrunner
    Yeah I bought it, I'm no stranger to spend money on games I enjoy, for instance, I spent over 5000$ on star citizen. I did back in the day buy the 3500gold package you could get after you made a gold purchase.

4. Kinany

Kinany Member

Level:
    Server:
    North america
    IGN:
    Player8080
    Wow way worse than me I was farming a board had all my iron ore and some wood and weapons etc... stashed in a crate and a near by body and update pops...I updated reentered board and everything was gone except for what I was carrying