1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Can I get raided?

Discussion in 'General' started by Krys, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Krys

Krys New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Krys
    Hey! So here goes a very stupid question.. if I don't leave my base, can I get raided when I'm offline? I got raided when I went to a resource location and I realised my base is not well enough protected, so I'm a little scared

2. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    You only get raided if you have raided someone. If you’re under threat of being raided, there will be a time at top of your screen

3. Corax

Corax Active Member

You cannot get raided if you stay at your base and run the timer down

4. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    But you have to keep the game open right? If I close my game and don’t play for a while I’ve been raided while being inside my base but with game closed, numerous times

5. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Same.

6. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    If you didn’t give the task raisers their fair share of your raid loot they will raid you no matter where you are and no matter if you’re on or off line.

Personally I’ve never been revenge raided while at my base either on or off line. I’ve only been revenge raided when away from base.

7. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    That’s so wierd it’s different from person to person. Everyday before I go to sleep if I’m at my base I fill my stations and recyclers, close app without leaving, and just about every time when I wake up and open the game I’ve been revenge raided. I’ve never angered the raiders so idk how that goes but almost every day while I’m sleeping I get a revenge raid, home or out.

I carry 4 skulls consistently though, maybe that makes a difference if your home or not idk

8. black bedude

black bedude Member

Level:
    Server:
    Well the 4 skulls explain it.... I too carry 4 skulls now finally, timer says 46days. I got raided once every 24hours. Best time of the day! Since i can go to their base and raid and not have to pay anything to anyone haha.

I put some old armors with red durability leftover from farming in the pickup truck. It can be 1 piece of military hat or you can fill up the truck, doesnt matter. They will take it. And as long as they take it, you get to revenge them (very rarely not). Back then i got my storage room 5x5 all stone, and the outside wall is also stone so 2 layers of stone. Thats when i dare to start to raid. The work station room was all wood. Didnt get to upgrade them at the time. Even then they only destroyed a couple of wooden walls and maybe 1 or two outer walls. No big deal. Meanwhile i farm oak a lot and try to completely have my outer walls made of stone. Usually they just destroy some walls and take the bait armor i left in the truck. Never have i lost something valuable to raiders before (the revenger one).

And try to have honeycomb 1x1 walls around your base. They will create so much sound trying to destroy it. And it helps to waste their sound bar they wont have enough of it to try to penetrate deeper into the base

Wish i can upload my base pic but the screenshot is too large. Too lazy to move it to computer and shrink it right now hehe

9. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Yea I’m at 40 days and gat raided every day too.

It’s funny you mention the revenge raids are free. A while back I forget what happened but I think I had lost my raid timer with a week on it or something and I was telling support they need to fix it and compensate me. They told me I should be grateful because raid timers are bad and you don’t want them. I tried to explain no, your AI only takes what I want them to take and it’s a good thing because even when the base is junk my timer keeps going without doing tasks. They kept explaining to me revenge raids are evil and I do not want them to happen. They truly believe we hate revenge raids and we don’t want them to happen.

My base setup is all of my chests and majority of my benches are in a steel room with three to four layers of stone depending on which side. Anything I care about is inside steel that’s inside 3-4 layer of stone walls. I have 6-7 bait chests at other end of map inside level 1 honey comb that stretches two wide and length of map, just to eat up their axes looking for the bait chests. I too put my red health armor, melee, and random junk like paint or extra stuff I don’t need in there.

Revenge Raiders also ALWAYS blow up the same wall beside my truck where my tab is for some reason.

I too can’t up load screen shots on here unfortunately. I’ve suggested to support it’d be nice to have ability to visit clan mates bases just to look around but they told me that’s not in plans unfortunately. Someday I’ll get ambitions and make a screen video of my base and upload it to YouTube and post it.

black bedude likes this.
  10. black bedude

black bedude Member

Level:
    Server:
    haha i'm still short 2 walls to a 3x3 steel room. too lazy to go to siberia me, just depending on raids and coppers from batteries. currently stockpiling on guns and armor for lvl 99 police waves.
    just imagining doing lvl99 police waves gives me the chill. how many hours would it need? how many guns/grenades? and i'm not sure i can stay playing that long without screwing up until lvl 99.
    i've been doing some little experiments about how we can just quit the game while doing police waves to rest. when we log in again, our char will be at global map at the police station/ if we go in, we're straight back to the waves room and can continue safely. but if we leave police station, the wave room is considered surrendered.
    you might already know that but i just found out haha. thinking of some ways to make lvl99 police waves doable for me now. i keep dying every 20 waves or so. such a careless survivalist hehe. thank god i can reload the game via the clear game data thing in android. or else i would've left this game long ago