1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Chopper help

Discussion in 'Locations & Zombies' started by Scarecrow, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    Hi guys, I’ve played Last Day On Earth since it came out but have not been on for a long time, I am a F2P player and I was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get chopper wheel, as that is the last item I need for chopper (I got 5 goddamn chopper fuel tanks and 3 handles) .
    I haven’t got many weapons, I used to have a ton but we’re all used up at Alfa base to grind for loot (I still have a ton of guns but at 0.1hp because I found its best to recycle them then let them break) I’ve got 1 full health VSS and a full health M16 I got today from trader, I got a couple of saw blade maces and machetes, I’ve got decent armour, ton of medium health military clothes, I’m really low on medical supplies and food which I’ve been trying to restock up just grinding green zone for plant fibre>cloth>bandages. I’ve got 2 C4 but I’ve only ever done one raid because it takes me so long to finish what the raider asks for, and right now I’ve got to find another c4 and clear lvl 3 of bunker so that’s not an option for right now. I’ve got some copper and steel and I wanted to know if investing it in unlocking sector 7 is a good idea.
    Thanks

2. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Investing in Sector seven is a good idea, and you get the chopper wheels in red and yellow crates from Alfa.

3. Scarecrow

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    What’s the best way to get electronic circuit? Only way I know is from recycling but that’s only a 1% chance.

4. Monte7108

Monte7108 Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I get circuits at PD on a very rare basis. I think blue badge.

5. Scarecrow

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    I don’t need it anymore lol I just went to Alfa base and I found I had stored some of my best items in there while I stopped playing, found 3 electronic circuits and 3 AK couple of glocks and a ton of aluminium, will be able to finish radio tower and sector 7 soon :)