1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Copper, raiding and whatever we want to talk about

Discussion in 'General' started by Monte7108, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

4 skulls at 76 days. I understand how the system usually works. 24 hours plus one skull for raids same for revenge raids I believe. Typically I get 1 revenge raid a day at 4 skulls. Completed two raids with in 24 hours due to easy tasks, and dropped to 3 skulls about an hour after the second raid, and received a revenge raid during that same period after it dropped to 3, didn’t increase, next day another revenge raid, no skull. 2 raids and 2 revenges all within 48 hours, lost me a skull lol.

my raiding has been messed up since this season hit. The first week whatever revenge raid I got, would be the same following regular raid however long it took me to do tasks, would be same base, and vice versa if I raided first whatever base would be my next revenge. Then after that the next ones would be a different base but again in doubles. That seems fixed now except after I finally got my fourth skull back after doing 3 raids quickly to get it, I haven’t had a revenge raid in a couple days. Idk I’ve never had a problem keeping 4 skulls, that’s why I’m up to 76 days and growing.

I also don’t get healer buffs anymore if I watch a video, video plays and then game reloads and I get nothing for it. Same with mystery box except I get reward.

I think they’re fiddling with something behind the scenes. Probably trying to fix the slot machine/programming or something to eliminate the exploit

2. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I’ve had the same problem with healer buffs.

3. Monte7108

Monte7108 Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Going back a ways. I quit looking for healer cause everytime I’d do a video nothing would happen. Not even a video. And I’d get nothing. Now going to raiders all the time I’ve been stopping and it’s been working more.

4. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    only thing i can think of is that on one of the days, you actually got two chances at a revenge raid but RNG decided you would only lose a skull.

FYI, since you know about the "slot glitch," always check your skull count before you enter your base. if after you enter your base and lose a skull, use that glitch and keep doing it until the raiders steal your bait items and trigger a revenge raid.

5. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Yea I’m totally loses skulls at alarming rate. I lost another two skulls yesterday, did a raid, gained a skull, then lost it an hour later. No revenge raids for two days. Something is buggered up

Arkade likes this.
  6. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Me too. I didnt get a single revenge raid a week ago.

JokesAside likes this.
  7. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    I may have to give up on ldoe as couldn't get on with my phone yesterday and now can't get on with tablet either

8. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I’ve had trouble every once in a while. Usually ok 5 minutes later. Some kind of connection issue

9. TyShane92

TyShane92 New Member

Server:
    IGN:
    TyShane92
    Any ideas why on opening load screen it say i need an update but play store doesn't show one it just says open. When i hit open it leads me back to the same pop up saying i need the update.

10. TyShane92

TyShane92 New Member

Server:
    IGN:
    TyShane92
    Still no luck so far but i hope your right ive been trying every few mins for 3 hours

11. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Unfortunately l don't think it's that small a thing as it's now 2 days since I was able to connect on my phone. The other problem I had when I could play was every time I used the extra energy ads it would go back to the loading screen

12. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Just checked, no loading problems here but have had a lot problems with all the ads, energy, healer, and free box.

Monte7108 likes this.
  13. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Same here, I can get on game fine but there are some serious issues in other ways like revenge raids, ads, healer, connection problems, the game restarting more than it used to, using gas to travel but not actually moving on map, and other random new problems.

I think it was my second year playing, seemed they were rushing updates and caused some serious problems in the game and generally playability. I sure hope we’re not going back to that

14. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

havent had a revenge raid in several weeks now and the last 12 hours of the raid warning timer keeps disappearing on me as soon a I enter base.

good news is a i keep finding c4 in red zone crates where before i only found nades

15. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    So looks like I'm going to miss out on valentines present but I have to say my hearts not in this season 5 thankfully

Arkade likes this.
  16. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I was just raided. They used 4 c4. Broke at least 10 chests and multiple wooden walls. How??? Stole more stuff than anybody could possibly carry. Mostly junk but. He got 200 bottles of water and 360 glued on top of an extra blind one head. And no footprints.

17. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Oh and destroyed most of my work stations

18. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

4 brick walls?!? that odd i never lost more than 1 brick wall

19. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I had never lost one till today. 4 stone walls. A couple plank walls. Crap ton of stick. I should of counted chests and all furnaces and work stations broken. Nothing truly depressing but glue which I hadn’t been picking up lately....

20. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

Did the dead bodies from the hoard appear strewn all over the base?