1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Copper, raiding and whatever we want to talk about

Discussion in 'General' started by Monte7108, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I so far haven’t had much luck with wall trick. I’m not much of a gamer. I need to practice at the farm sometime then start Alfa after I get decent. I need to look on the wiki at which doors in Alfa are wall trick able

2. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    They are all ‘wall trick able’, but some are easier than others.

Arkade, Corax and Monte7108 like this.
  3. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    the best place to farm is in alfa against floater bloaters. wall tricking at the farm is possible but a bit more advanced.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    Creek farm is easy, only go through the middle of the farm to the box cutter, then go to where the boxes are but don't activate zombies, use look around and see if the box is there, if it is not then go to the next and do the same thing, if the box is there then kill the zombies there and take the crate up the middle path which you cleared. (ravager is ez let him keep spitting and use melee and go around him). the savavge giant in the middle path does not need to be killed just wait for the infected bulls to move away so that you dont aggro them. bring the box to the cutter than when all the zombies come running just exit game. go back just as u are seeing the zombies on the map press sprint skill (not required) and try to get at least 90% fast zombies running after u, when you get near the bridge throw a grenade, keep healing and then the fast guys will all be blown up. Don't kill savage giants just loot with them running behind you. (exit the game if u need them to reset back to the box) collect all the bags of stuff and then when u wanna claim box loot let the savage giants chase after u then loop around and run back to the box and just press take all. ez pz lemonen squezy

Arkade likes this.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    Someone already requested a video so I will make one soon.

Arkade likes this.
  6. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I’m practicing wall trick at farm because giants don’t do quite the damage there. I know you can wall trick at the gate and farm house. I just need to practice timing. I do the farm somewhat regular. Not nearly as much as Alfa.

7. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

Bloaters and TAs at Alpha do less than half the damage SGs do at the farm so for practicing walltrick Alpha is the place. FG, SG, TA, Bloater all share the same timing. Also Alpha offers alot more wall surfaces than the farm which is only 2: main gate and farm house entrance

You can also practice at the hotel against regular Zs but the timing is slightly different than the teletubbies. The concept is the same though and you can practice naked with spears so you do not waste good weapons/armour while you learn

Monte7108 likes this.
  8. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Use a decently fast weapon like machete, crowbar, spike mace. Those have decent range too. Spears and maces are too slow to get the timing right, and cleavers have less range.

Monte7108 likes this.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    Wall trick can be done with any weapon more than 0.7 attack speed. Probably best to use faster ones first and then when you have got a Hang of it you can use slower weapons.

Monte7108 likes this.
  10. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

With practice you can trade shot for shot with 1 speed weapons such as bat and spear etc. Obviously the higher the speed the easier it gets.

You can trade one shot for 2 with slower weapons such as hammer or SBM without taking damage

Monte7108 likes this.
  11. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    My problem and maybe it’s because I’m on iPad? Is that bloaters even hit me when practicing it. My last farm run I did decent at the gate against a giant only hit once or twice. My problem and it’s totally me is I get impatient with wall tricking due to trying to get some play time in around life so I tend to just use a couple glocks at farm or a bunch of partials I’ve picked up at Alfa. I want to save guns for things where there pretty much required...I’m looking at bravo someday. I’ve been playing for months. I have some decent stockpiles, raiding has been good to me do far but... I hate “wasting” things.

12. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

Save glocks for PD waves, collecting badges for PD crates is a must at any level unless you managed to get all the blueprints you need

I was farming for meat the dogs are hungry again and I had a basement spawn in red pine. Had to fight off 3 spitters that jumped me out of the blue, but in all the running around I aggroed 3 TA. Once the spitters were down I ran to the ruins and walltricked the TAs with spears :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Monte7108 and Arkade like this.
  13. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Yea. I need to get back to pd grinding. The steel room obsession I had is over so I’m not compelled to farm the north as much. Though I might go after oak for racks. Need space.

14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow

farm one out, epic grenade at 5:12 :)

Monte7108 likes this.
  15. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    I used to wall trick savage giants at the farm. Rest I would kill with guns(raiders or big wolves) or melee (zombies). I would always carry a modded zip gun or 2 for those pesky bulls.

16. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    That grenade toss is epic. Are you on YouTube scarecrow?!?

17. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    It is a YouTube video... unfortunately I’m not very popular... I think the person who asked for the video is someone in my clan, not 100% sure tho.

Arkade likes this.
  18. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Just need to advertise you somehow.

19. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    my life lagged when i saw that grenade toss. are you normally that laggy when you play or was it just a youtube addition?

Arkade likes this.
  20. Gamerrj

Gamerrj New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    DEVIL #4365
    Hey I'm kinda new
    I just wanna know
    Do we have to chopper again and again can't we use the same one

Arkade likes this.