1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting

Discussion in 'Crafting & Items' started by Foolish, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Foolish

Foolish New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Not sure
    IGN:
    Foolish
    Hey ho new here.. I have a question. Is it possible to get things stolen from things you are crafting? For example if I put the wires in for assembling the chopper can these disappear somehow??

2. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    No, once they are in there, they are stuck in there.

3. Foolish

Foolish New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Not sure
    IGN:
    Foolish
    Thanks I thought so

4. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#6840
    Same goes for other stuff like the radio tower or generator. But take care, once you finish the generator, it can be taken away if somebody raids your base (I got about 4 from base raids)

5. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    Yea but the AI raiders don't take generators.

6. Foolish

Foolish New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Not sure
    IGN:
    Foolish
    That's some valuable info there thanks! Not being part of the raid system yet kinda thinking of getting the chopper first and have a good base set up

7. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I would recommend you get into the raid system. It takes 5 days to tune into the raiders transmission after you first build the radio. Also the tasks can be time consuming so it’s worth starting them. You won’t be tagged a raider until you hit the ‘complete’ button in the raiders chat frame, so you can queue up the completed tasks until you’re ready to raid!

8. Foolish

Foolish New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Not sure
    IGN:
    Foolish
    Ya right. Need to read a bit into it how it works. Don't want to be completely raided if I don't play for a few days and how often I will be raided... And definitely make my base stronger. But thanks again will get going on the tasks !

9. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RAIDING

1-You can contact the Raiders five days after you place the CB Radio at your base by turning the radio dial until you lock onto the raiders transmission frequency. They will appear in the bottom left corner of your home base.

2-Speak with them and complete their tasks to get offered a base to raid. There’ll be an 8 hours timer. This is a mirror of a real player base. You won’t be flagged as a raider and the base won’t appear until the ‘complete’ button in the raiders task chat frame has been pressed, by you.

3-You can scout the raid base once. When you begin making noise, the raid has started and you cannot leave and return again.

4-To break walls you need at least... L1: hatchet; L2: iron hatchet; L3: C4; L4: metal cutter (not yet in game).

5-Breaking items, fighting, leaving, and crafting makes noise on raids and a noise meter will appear to indicate this. At certain noise levels Zombies will appear in waves and attack. At the highest noise meter level TBO appears. He cannot be killed as he regenerates and he hits harder with every attack, time to run!

6-When the raid is done the raiders at your home base expect a share of the loot and their comments will indicate how happy they are with your offer. If they're very unhappy, they will attack your base in 2 hours. If they’re happy and say ‘Seems true, knew I could trust you’ then they won’t raid you.

7-Completing a raid raises your ‘threat of attack’ level by one skull for one day. During this time, there may be a ‘revenge raid’ on your base by an AI. The more skulls you have the higher the chance of this happening.

8-If there is a ‘revenge raid’ you may find the raiders left footsteps from your home base leading to a new AI base, which you can now raid.

9-Upon completing a ‘revenge raid’ you do not share your loot with your home base raiders.

10-Start the cycle again and go to 2 above!

black bedude and JamesKemp like this.
  10. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I’d like to add a point to number three. You need to scout on foot if you go by chopper when you enter it doesn’t raise the noise to even 1% but it does make noise and I’ve seen people do that and die then lose the base.

Wandlewall likes this.
  11. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    I scout by driving to bases all the time and haven't had an issue. Now you can scout as many times as you like, you just have to leave the base by going somewhere else first.

Now if your driving your chopper and it hits a wall, I think that might raise the noise meter. I do know that if a turret attacks you it will trigger the noise meter.

Wandlewall likes this.
  12. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Just to chime in RE: bike contributing to noise levels.

I was catching up on my education since I AWOL for a bit and was copycat'ing one of the tubers trying to block the entrance with my bike so's the zombies can't get at me during a raid (seems this doesn't work anymore, or I'm doing something wrong - please advise/comment) and observed the noise meter didn't rise.

13. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I adapted those 10 points from the Discord raid Bot (which is not very clear). Yes needs tweaking and thank you all for your comments. Raiding is one of the most asked questions on this forum along with ‘where has my chopper gone’, ‘are the other players in resource zones real plsyers’ and ‘how do I finish the ATV’.....

14. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    LOL

15. Foolish

Foolish New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Not sure
    IGN:
    Foolish
    You rock mate, cheers!?

16. Peter Wilson

Peter Wilson Member

Level:
    Could someone answer me this if they know it. Does your threat level say 4 skulls or the rep u have with raiders let’s say max 250 have an impact on the raid bases u get offered or is it completely random always? Anyone seen better bases offered when those are max?

Arkade likes this.
  17. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I’ve seen YouTubers with 4 sculls and max rep get the same crap bases I get. I think it’s all totally random

18. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    it's rng. skulls don't matter and what you put in the bait chest doesn't matter.

19. black bedude

black bedude Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Kip Krakem
    skulls only affect if you're surely going to get revenged or not. 4 skulls surely get revenged once a day. 1 skull gives very very very low percentage.
    getting revenged is good if you have good defense, meaning raiders wont get to your valuables.
    you can do that by at least surrounding your crates containing precious stuff with at least double brick wall (Lvl3). less than that, you're leaving it to luck.
    reputation points given by that raider that you share your loot with, really doesnt mean shit. it's all completely random. dont get disheartened. we all get all those crappy raids how unbelievably many they are, in the end, we still got all our bases overflowed with everything. so dont worry, you will too :)
    and oh, always keep some alum wire around since theyre easy to find. the most i had to pay raiders with alum wires is like 2 full stacks, which are garbage really lol. and bauxite stone thing is somehow even more valuable than alum wires but those are a little bit harder to find than alum wires, so...

and the bait chest shouldn't contain ONLY garbage like that garbage pile and used bean cans and empty bottles. raiders wont take them and then you wont get a revenge raid if they dont take anything. just fill it with leftover paint, used up armors.

20. black bedude

black bedude Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Kip Krakem
    even then, after like 20 revenge or so, i still got no footsteps from them...weird