1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Dev Blog 04/26: Update 1.8.2

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Rowdy1418, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Ibrew4you

Ibrew4you New Member

Level:
    I feel your pain. I built the chopper after weeks of trying to get the parts only to find out I need to grind in the forest for weeks more to get the experience needed to ride the thing! I couldn’t be more disappointed.

2. SHADYRECORDS

SHADYRECORDS Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    That is actually quite bad.... lol
    “We have made it easier to get the gas tank, which is still going to be hard, BUT! We’ve actually made it literally impossible to get the drivers license” lol
    Like .......... ok.

Why even make the gas tank easier to get?
    You’d still get it before the license that will take 3 years of gameplay.

3. WACO2

WACO2 Member

Level:
    Server:
    iOS - iPad
    IGN:
    WACO
    They pretty much just give the chopper motorcycle license to almost everyone. They gave it to me with the last update. I bet you’ll get it soon. Kefir is cool! ✌️✌️✌️

4. Ibrew4you

Ibrew4you New Member

Level:
    Sure enough, I continued grinding the red pine forest over and over until I got enough experience for another try at the motorcycle skill and I actually got it. My assumption is that with the last update they increased the odds of getting the skill. You still have to do a crap ton of farming to get the experience but at least they threw me a bone. I already had the chopper and generator built so my first chopper ride was to the watchtower to open up some new areas. Yeah!

5. Entropy_Matt

Entropy_Matt New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Mattikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh
    I did not get it even after TWO rounds of farming to 100% (After the update).... So.... only 10 more days till I get another try.