1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Devblog 02/19: Update 1.11.6

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Ishtvaan, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    title.jpg

So many new amazing things have been added to this update that we’re just about to burst into a dance of delight.

There is a new face around our part of the world – Lucas from Brazil. He can’t stand the local monotony, that’s why his bright mind got crossed by a great plan of how to shake this lousy place. By throwing a rampant party, of course. We are going to have a Carnival! To arrange a true zombie Sambadrome, Lucas will need your help. Find the items required – threads, belts and pins. Once all preparations are done, we will have a real Zombie Carnival! For your invaluable help Lucas can reward you with a rare modification, a firearm, an electronic circuit or even a new skin for the Chopper. All rewards will remain with you when the event is over, yay! The Carnival will be rocking the neighborhood from February 21 till March 8.
    [​IMG]

If you like to walk around the base and bury yourself in search of a single lost trifle somewhere among a thousand of chests, then we got bad news for you. We’ve had a spring-clean. Well, winter-clean. Let us make it clear right away, all your belongings remain with you, not a single pebble is taken away. We reduced the number of small chests at your bases but increased the number of slots in top large chests instead. From now on, the storage capacity is increased to 45 items, and the rack capacity – to 75 items. If you had a military box, it’s been turned into a rack.
    Recipes no longer include blueprints of chests and storages. Now you just place a small box and gradually upgrade it to the necessary size.
    [​IMG]

Again, you still have all of your stuff. We’ve just neatly put it away, having upgraded the chests of those who had too many things to store. Folks who keep too many things to be crammed into chests can find the rest of their belongings in their inbox. Don’t forget to check it.
    Almost forgot! Chests have become smarter! Well, not enough to discuss ancient philosophy or play Despacito when you sad, but they can make prints on their tops, showing what kinds of items are mainly stored inside. Living in the post-apocalypse is becoming real comfy.
    [​IMG]

Apart from the chest revolution and Carnival event, we’ve carried out a few more surgical strikes with this update. Ranting and raving when raiders ask you to craft chests and spikes? “Know that feel bro”, as they say. We had a heart-to-heart talk with raiders and asked them to add more new tasks, preferably easier ones. And on top of this, they’ve cut down the price by half.
    [​IMG]

Now let’s move to the news of the last week. You’ve upgraded skill “Burglar”, but still don’t know how to use it? We’ll explain. Now, at regular locations, you can run into locked doors and chests, whose levels of accessibility may vary. That’s where your new skill will prove useful.
    [​IMG]

Fire in the hole! We’ve added grenades. Throw them into a crowd of zombies or under your feet to see what will happen, yet the first option is better.
    [​IMG]

However, there is one more piece of good news left. Fuel consumption within the locations has been decreased by half. Enjoy the ride.

All the highlights have been touched. Now go to play, and we will get back to work. Bye!

P.S. Dear iOS users, the update will be available in the App Store in a few days. Thanks for your support!

Z Killer and Deeman like this.
  2. Deeman

Deeman Member

Level:
    Server:
    Usa
    IGN:
    Deeman
    Thanks for posting that, I'm in process of moving a clan over from another game. That makes it extremely easy for us to see what's up with the new update. Thanks again for posting it

Z Killer likes this.
  3. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Usually I like birthdays. Today is my girls birthday. Talk about bad timing for an update...

Z Killer and Ivo like this.
  4. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    Interesting thing would be: when I get raided, do the attackers also see the markings of what's inside? And do you see them when you raid a base?

5. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    It seems they don't, I saw some starsnipes vids and cheats on raids weren't marked.

Ishtvaan likes this.
  6. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Don't think much of the new crates at moment. Had built a 2x2 iron room with all my valuables in and now it's taken me half an hour to find everything and try and put it back. Does anyone know if they gave us some extras as I didn't realise I had 45 skull crushers?

7. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    I just took a quick glance at my base. All my chest are filled to the max.. guess I'll have to reorganise because they made a big mess of it...

8. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    They gave me 31 free racks. This update is good :)

Z Killer, armoco, Ishtvaan and 2 others like this.
  9. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    I got 42 valuable survivor diaries on my inbox. Not sure if stuff is missing though

10. Player9999

Player9999 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Playe9999
    Same here

11. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Wow!! I got one..

Z Killer likes this.
  12. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    I guess all my steel is going to trunks and racks for the next months..
    I haven't got any space at the moment.
    I'm glad for you guys with al the racks but it looks like I'm going to have to delete a whole lot of stuff just to gain some space.

13. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    I calculated that I lost 370 spaces to put items in. Only thing I got as compensation was 1 rack. I'm pretty jealous about some of you.

14. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    I lost over half a trunk of pine planks. Still making inventory. and somehow i have 8 regular backpacks in my inventory, dont remember the guide giving that much regular backpacks.

15. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    You lost 370 spaces, but did you have all spots full? That’s what I’ve been working on is to make sure all my spots are filled with full stacks.

16. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ivo
    Got 15 racks, nothing in inbox... Pitty about those one shot guns :p
    Total mess though, been reorganizing for an hour already and still got alot to do .....
    And I'm missing swat shoes...got 30 armor but only 18 pair of shoes... Weird, I thought soks had a separate peace of heaven :D
    Gotta check the rest of the items, made alot of screenshots but the are a hassle to checko_O

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    Z Killer and Wandlewall like this.
  17. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    No, not all slots were filled before the update. I even had a couple of empty boxes and chests.
    I don't think I lost any items.
    I'll find out tomorrow, birthday party now..

18. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ivo
    Correction, found my swat shoes... Chest was hidden in a corner behind a wall... Seems like my stash is complete after all...

Ishtvaan likes this.
  19. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Al my chests are filled up to the max. One big mess.
    I'm starting with deleting a whole bunch of stuff I hoarded and don't use. ATV tanks etc.
    First I need to make space in order to be able to clean up the mess they made.
    Tip for all you iOs users, fill up all your boxes, chests and trunks with all the stuff you grind, hoard, loot. As I think this wil maximize the amount of racks you'll end up with.
    I only got one and it was the only one with a couple of empty slots..

JankyLot likes this.
  20. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    For all you iOs users, the update is out now.
    Have a lot of fun cleaning up the mess Kefir made today!!

Lord Pickles likes this.