1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Devblog 04/01: Update 1.11.10

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Ishtvaan, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    2019-04-02_08h12_25.jpg

Greetings to the dwellers of the world of LDoE, who are not into treating themselves to others’ brains. We’ve prepared something new for you, so read on.

Let’s start with the key thing for survival in a post apocalypse - friendship. Now you don’t have to go on a boss with random guys, striving to grab all the loot and flee in an unknown direction. Invite your friends - loyal and reliable companions in arms. All you need is to know a player’s tag to take them with you for a walk down to Sector 7.
    [​IMG]

There’s more to come: stockman Pete now has a clan storage. Every clan member can share stuff with his clanmates or borrow things they have left. The access to the clan chest is open for members, officers and clan leaders. Recruits are not granted with the access, not yet.
    [​IMG]

Devourer has been changed. He can still put you into hell of a trouble, but now it’s easier to beat him up with the help of a good company, especially if there are plenty of such guys as Old Revolver and MP5K.
    [​IMG]

Like all serious people, we’ve added Twitch Drops for out bro streamers and their bro viewers, as long as they watch streams of LDoE. The feature will be available within days so you’ll be able to join by connecting your game account to the one on Twitch. The reward will be sent right to your inbox. More information about promotions and prize events will be published on our social media.
    [​IMG]
    We’ve received many messages where you ask us to tell more about technical improvements and fixed bugs. And this devblog includes such a list. Leave us comments so we could find out how much you are interested in this type of information. So, here are the fixes and improvements:
    - The bug of a smoking Minigun appearing on the weapon stand has been fixed.
    - The glitch during tutorial when the arrow pointing to the radio set didn’t disappear after being used, fixed.
    - The player’s icon on the minimap has been changed to be more distinguishable from other players’ icons.
    - Ultra low graphics settings improving the game’s performance on some older devices have been added.
    - The bug related to the frozen tip with a description of a blueprint in the store has been resolved.
    - The incorrect performance during crossing a white dog has been fixed.
    - The glitch naming a mannequin Tom at the first use is fixed.
    - Infinite loading of the Carlos’ Stash location has been fixed.
    - Icons of patterns disappearing from Chopper painting interface have been fixed.
    - The lag of rendering some player’s and enemies’ actions in Sector 7 has been resolved.
    - The mistake of the Japanese localization of craft points on the Blueprints screen has been fixed.

That’s it for now. Team up with your mates, share loot, finish Devourer and go watching streams. Bye!

2. JankyLot

JankyLot Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    Dabbled with party excursions last night, but this morning the game drops after 30ish seconds on my iOS 12.2 phone...

Just like the last time we were put out in the cold for a month and pissed on for asking why...
    Meanwhile, all my badges are sitting at the PD waiting to go up in reset smoke and I’m thinking I’m about done playing in Kefir’s broken world

Jmu likes this.
  3. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Well, at least latest update fixed the stuttering. If they could add new stuff though, that would be great

4. Deeman

Deeman Member

Level:
    Server:
    Usa
    IGN:
    Deeman
    Ya. No lie there

5. JankyLot

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    Game started working last night just long enough to rescue gear from the PD, but this morning it’s broke even worse

6. JankyLot

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    Great Scott!

Update fixed the game already, only been what, 3 days?

Kefir seems to be learning things, further observations are required but this yogurt cup may hold intelligent life after all

Wandlewall, Xena and Ishtvaan like this.
  7. Joosje

Joosje New Member

Level:
    I lost my connection every 2/3 minutes...i’m going crazy.......everything in my hous is working, phone, the internet.....everything only lastdayonearth not :mad:

8. JankyLot

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    Have you downloaded the patch update 1.11.11?

Mine was doing that making me crazy too, now it’s back to crashing only every 15-30 mins

9. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Same thing, bugfixes, and then reports of tons of bugs....