1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Devblog 06/08 1.8.6 update

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Z Killer, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    I noticed they reverted the unknown box rewards to how it used to be , I liked the newer system lol

2. NickNasty

NickNasty Member

Level:
    Server:
    Us1
    IGN:
    NickNasty
    Hey bro, I tried the big one today, no quite success. I died before his health was below 900. Any more tips or insight?

3. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Tried to kill where? In raids or a red zone?

Carnage536 likes this.
  4. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    @Crunchynutter, @Survivalist, @Jarhead Guys, just do what I do. As soon as you enter your base and you have been raided with no footsteps, uninstall the game and reinstall. Works every time for me. You will not have been raided. Reinstalling mine right now.:p

5. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    Clear data cheater !!! :p Lmao , but yeah whatever works I guess haha

WACO2 likes this.
  6. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    No, not clear data. I just uninstall the game. Stuff you do in a zone is saved locally on your device while in a zone, but doesn't get reported to the server until you exit the zone. So I can uninstall without the server knowing what happened while I was in it. I don't his to go through a base multiple times until I have found the best loot.

7. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    I have reinstalled about 30-40 times total, works every time.

8. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    If your on iOS uninstalling and reinstalling IS the way to do clear data on iOS lol , but yeah I wasn’t judging you , I’ve done it .... sparingly here and there for various reasons - always worried when I do do it that I won’t be able to restore my profile back lol - after reading all the lost account problems people seem to have lol

WACO2 likes this.
  9. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    Personally I think if the game is going to allow honey comb bases and the like we should get a view of the base without the roof on it like st our home with the option off or some such - or until they make what walls your about to chop into identifiable so ya know what hatchets you need or whatever

10. WhiteKite

WhiteKite New Member

Or they could just leave the keys, to the door and the rooms with all the money :p

WACO2 and RedOne like this.
  11. NickNasty

NickNasty Member

Level:
    Server:
    Us1
    IGN:
    NickNasty
    In alpha bunker on hardcore

12. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    Ah that’s The Blind One not The Big One <<

Z Killer and Iyzo like this.
  13. Henry77940

Henry77940 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Henry77940
    I've been getting M16's lately, in the last 20-25 times I've been there I've fiveish I think.

14. SWR151

SWR151 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    SWR151
    Green and yellow zone boxes are showing zero electronics, etc - just mostly junk. the green limestone zone to the left of home base used to have three boxes, now I haven’t seen more than two in the last 10 runs since the new update. I’m also noticing on iOS that you have to restart the game a *lot* more or timers of walking or recycling don’t update correctly. You can’t just X out of the game to do something else, and app switch back; often, you gotta hard restart to get those timers cleared.

15. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    He's called the Blind One.
    First of all don't get in his way when he's rampaging at you, stay away from his outstretched arms!!
    Only attack him when he got his head stuck in the wall!
    Take a full stack of bandages and some extra with you and use them each time when you get around 50 health.
    Walk to the top left side of the room first so you're near the first alarm button. When he gets below 700 health he'll start eating the bodies, you might want to push the alarm very quick then. Then walk to the lower right side and stay near the other alarm button.
    When his health gets below 400 he'll start feeding again, then quickly raise the second alarm and from there on you can finish him.
    Look up some youtube vids to see what you could or should do.

Good luck!

NickNasty, WACO2 and Carnage536 like this.
  16. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    I officially take my statement back. This no longer works in 1.8.6. Reinstalled two time. Still was raided with no footsteps. The funny thing was though, every time I reinstalled, they took less! :eek::D Figure that out! First time was 180 wire, 120 ball bearings 100 bolts, and my water bottle and chopper junk from the truck, second time I reinstalled just 100 bolts and truck stuff, third time, just truck stuff. Saved the wire, ball bearings and the bolts. So while it may not work completely it still helped. Somehow.

Carnage536 likes this.
  17. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    so each time you uninstall, they took less and presumably do less damage to your base?

also, did you get footsteps at all at any point?

Carnage536 likes this.
  18. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    No footsteps at any point. I did not check base damage, just how much they took. Got raided again today, 300 wire, no footsteps. :mad: I get why there is that still for raiding "raiders have x less chance to find your base.' being raided is meant to be bad, not good like it was. They have changed it so that when you get raided, it is bad now, and you WANT the skill to not be raided.

Wandlewall likes this.
  19. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Kefir said on Discord that something had gone wrong with raiding. At least we know that this is not how it's supposed to be! o_O They said the rank that gives you better bases is based off of a hidden rank in the server, not your player level or raiders level. So everyone got lower bases on their first raids.

The think I noticed is that both the bases that I raided and Starsnipe's base had an Electronic Circuit. I would guess that bases are scored (on how high they are) by a cumulative score of the loot within it. Somehow EC's have something to do with that.

20. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    I got raided as well. They did take my "bait" boxes, so it was mostly a ton of scrap metal. But I'd also left out a stack of bauxite and some filters, which raiders tend to value pretty highly. They took that stuff too, but still no footsteps.

That's not really the issue, though. The issue is that they also knocked down 3 level 3 walls, in addition to rifling through 15 bait boxes. And the raids I've gotten since this change have produced less than what I'm losing in the revenge raids -- not to mention the cost in weapons to do a raid.

Oh, I also tried the "exit and uninstall" trick, 3 times. Didn't make any difference -- they took the same stuff, and smashed the same walls.

Raiding is utterly broken right now.

Carnage536 likes this.