1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Devblog 06/08 1.8.6 update

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Z Killer, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Z Killer

Z Killer Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
    Sounds horrible, I don't raid fortunately. I focus on growing my dog and recycling. Electronics is done, got 2 ec and lots of copper, I progress with clothes and mechanics. No free space left in my boxes, I accumulated tons of unusable things.

2. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
    There are really few zombies in red zone but the big one chased me out from there.

3. Andy

Andy Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android
    IGN:
    Andy
    I do raid every 2 days my reputation is 130/200...my last raid I did there was 3 freakin boxes and no walls...like wtf! although one box did have 5-6 very good items but still...I left the raid with a noise level of 23...

For me the recycler is awesome...so far the last 3 weeks...10 EC, 22 Copper Bars, and 27 of those electical parts not usable yet..forget the name of them....I have 3 dogs at level 3 and ill have a 4th one very shortly...trying to get a level 4 dog is my next goal while raiding and just building

4. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
    "Folks! We know raiders are acting not precisely as they are supposed to. They can choose a victim unfairly or hide a robber from revenge. This issue will be fixed in the upcoming update."

WACO2 and Carnage536 like this.
  5. WACO2

WACO2 Member

Level:
    Server:
    iOS - iPad
    IGN:
    WACO
    Do you just uninstall the game, then reinstall it, then choose “yes” when you are asked “Do you want to restore your progress”? I’m still afraid to try it. Just not having muchluck getting the True Friend dog trait.

6. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    Yeah - like if you do it in a raid don’t leave the area before you uninstall or it will save the progress of that zone to the server - but use extreme caution if you make the choice to try it as people have lost their progress << if you have any kind of connection issues at the time I wouldn’t risk it ect ect

WACO2 likes this.
  7. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    I would also advise writting down your unique account key type thing just in case you need to contact support for help , once again do so at your own risk :O

WACO2 likes this.
  8. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    I’ve only used it during 1 raid and every time I did the uninstall / reinstall thing my heart froze for that minute it takes to redone load the game and for it to restore - also when it was reinstalled and I entered the raid I had the 14 noise penalty for “leaving and re-entering” the zone - I assume that’s why they made that noise penalty during raids if that makes sense

WACO2 likes this.
  9. WACO2

WACO2 Member

Level:
    Server:
    iOS - iPad
    IGN:
    WACO
    Thanks for the help! I have read where many have lost their accounts so I don’t guess I’ll try it. ✌️✌️✌️

10. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    It seems safe enough since the game snapshots your progress to their servers each time you leave a zone , but yeah I’d check and double check that your connected to the game store and make certain you haven’t had any “connection” messages before doing so

WACO2 likes this.
  11. WACO2

WACO2 Member

Level:
    Server:
    iOS - iPad
    IGN:
    WACO
    My dogs have most of the rare traits so I guess I’m lucky. I need to be greatful for what I have :)

12. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    Yeah I mean at this stage in the game we are still just beta testers at the end of the day and should be happy with that even if it gets understandably frustrating at times :)

WACO2 likes this.
  13. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    It’s our job to find bugs in the beta stage of the game but it’s also NOT our job to exploit such bugs for personal gain persay - bit of a greyish area their I guess

WACO2 likes this.
  14. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    I feel the frustration of some youtubers getting “coin funded” by Kefir at times and being able to advance ahead of us in aspects like the true friend trait and getting into sector 7 first and such - but that’s so they can show the casual players the potential we can achieve down the line , and also being the first people to do things they also make mistakes fairly often and show the rest of us what NOT to do lol

WACO2 and Wandlewall like this.
  15. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    I still haven’t gotten my true friend trait yet either , but hey it’s something to work towards and look forward too :)

Attached Files:

WACO2 likes this.
  16. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    That is not right. There is a clear data method that involves deleting all the game data files, and there is what I do which is just uninstalling.

17. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
  18. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    Either way Waco was asking about being able to try multiple rolls for the true friend trait so that’s how you do it - but yeah if that’s not exactly the “clear data trick” on IOS I’m interested to hear how it’s different... does the same thing regardless no ?

WACO2 likes this.
  19. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    For as long as this game isn’t multiplayer it doesn’t really matter how quickly one advanced in the game or if they’re keeping up with the general player progress curve as it’s a solo experience. Only when multiplayer finally drops will the competition start to ramp up!

WACO2 and Carnage536 like this.
  20. DeVastator

DeVastator Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    DeVastator
    This game does not need multiplayer! IT will only destroy the game!!!