1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

DevBlog update 1.10. Halloween event

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Z Killer, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Update 1.10: Halloween and Día de los Muertos.
    [​IMG]
    Spooky hello, survivors (and others too)! Though our latest updates were not so big, there is a reason, to be specific, even two. Most of you know this year there gonna be not only one event dedicated to the All saints day - we’ve prepared two! Let’s get through the main details.
    [​IMG]
    From October 24 till November 10 we’re gonna overeat sweets and run after the dead rising from the graves at the Halloween event. They say Floater Bloaters are wearing Jayson masks, Fast Biters have pumpkins on their heads and Ravager has found Freddy’s sweater and hat somewhere. You might check if it’s true or not at a mysterious location which suddenly appeared on the global map. A reward has already been offered for the heads of the most furious beasts. But be careful - you never know who’ll knock on your door when it’s the Last Halloween on Earth.(módosítva)
    [​IMG]
    Many peoples kept their own beliefs even after the end of the world. One of them is returning of departed spirits in a particular time of the year to call upon few survived relatives. What if a zombie apocalypse is the most incredible thing happened to them? Rarely if ever. Among the spirits you’ll meet La Catrina who needs you to help lost souls to find their way back home. Hurry up, there is not much time - the event will be available from October 26 till November 10.

[​IMG]

Many peoples kept their own beliefs even after the end of the world. One of them is returning of departed spirits in a particular time of the year to call upon few survived relatives. What if a zombie apocalypse is the most incredible thing happened to them? Rarely if ever. Among the spirits you’ll meet La Catrina who needs you to help lost souls to find their way back home. Hurry up, there is not much time - the event will be available from October 26 till November 10.
    [​IMG]

And that’s not all what fall to the lot of us. Rumor has it that Father Jaud cult’s signs have been spotted again in the west. There are many legends about the rituals. Some people say that he believed in Great Repose while others blame him for summoning the witch. Can you believe it? His personal diary will help you digest the events of the past and find out if the legends are true. The time to complete the event is limited - from October 24 till November 10. Be quick about it!
    [​IMG]

Looking forward to your feedback on the new events, your opinion is always very interesting for us! And thank you for all comments you leave because they help us to choose the development direction and make the right content for next updates. Mysterious Halloween to everyone, see you! Dear iOS users, the update will be available in the App Store as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!

The Halloween event has begun! Check out the Pumpkin Field, @Android + @Both ! Sorry, iOS-only Survivors... still waiting—enjoy the opportunity of learning from the others' mistakes so you can hit the pumpkin-strewn ground running!
    [​IMG]

Тεгмιиυѕ likes this.
  2. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Update 1.10 has arrived, @iOS + @Both !

3. baggi01

baggi01 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    baggi0
    Expect something more but you can't have everything.

4. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Don't forget to build your altar

5. unknown777

unknown777 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    venom
    I have a question. Where do we get marble? From the forest and limestone zone?

6. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    JCF said in a video that you can get the marble from the 6 regular zones ( the pine and limestone) and you can get the flowers and candles from zombies wearing Halloween outfits, but he doesn’t think they’ll be available until the day of the dead event starts on the 26th

JamesKemp likes this.
  7. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I’m waiting on the altar, I saw that it was one of the tasks for the guide.

8. DeVastator

DeVastator Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    DeVastator
    Im struggling with 1 task

Kill 5 simple hollyday zombies on any location- i searched all locations except cold zones and didnt found any of it. How im suppost to make this task?

Grimlac likes this.
  9. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Was thinking the same thing, I think we’ll have to wait until the day of the dead starts and then they’ll start showing up

Grimlac likes this.
  10. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I saw a list of the tasks for the guide and I’m not opening the farm, bunker,or PD because there are tasks for all of them that are coming.

11. The Eleven

The Eleven New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Eleven
    Tonight I vanquished the killer turkey!! It was delicious.

12. unknown777

unknown777 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    venom
    Thank you.

13. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    My pumpkin head will remain after the event?

Apollinaris likes this.
  14. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I don’t think so, if you click on the one in the guide it says something like will disappear shortly after event

Apollinaris likes this.
  15. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I wish they would stay, xena looks good wearing nothing but the pumpkin head and the tank top when she’s doing stuff at home

DeVastator likes this.
  16. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
  17. asdarwy

asdarwy New Member

Level:
    Server:
    new server
    IGN:
    asdarwy
    What to take at "Father Jaud cult’s signs have been spotted again in the west. "

Does malee weap and 1 set arm is enough?
    Askinig to players.

18. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Have to say not impressed so far with the rewards. Hopefully day of the dead will improve things.

19. asdarwy

asdarwy New Member

Level:
    Server:
    new server
    IGN:
    asdarwy
    better go for bunker A and take boxes with tickets? or it worth to collect pumpkins.

20. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I’m not interested in trying this myself, but I saw a doomeris video where he was talking about the unlimited energy drinks. Apparently you can fight the high witch and when she gets low enough on health and summons her minions, you kill them and take their stuff and then do the gender switch then keep repeating. At 3 items per it seems like a lot of work for energy drinks, but figured I’d post it for anyone who wants to try it.