1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Easy The Big One Kills Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Encik Blade, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade
    IMG_20180216_171912.jpg IMG_20180216_171934.jpg IMG_20180216_171912.jpg IMG_20180216_171934.jpg IMG_20180216_171846.jpg
    Hai guys, I'm still new in this forum and I haven't see any guides about killing / farming The Big One zombie yet (or i missed one then sorry..). So basically this is my guide for easy fighting and killing or farming The Big One.

What you need:-
    Military bag (or normal bag will do)
    5x shotguns (the more the better)
    80x medic kits (60 would be minimum)
    30x critical event food (optional)
    High def armor set (SWAT set seems to be the max here)

So basically you can find The Big One at red pine forest or infected forest, what you wanna do is just crouch and slowly one by one finish off the mobs there before you meet The Big One (fat infected zombie, spitting green zombie, player AI and ect.).

You might encounter TBO head on so be ready, just run and shoot using the shot gun and TBO would eventually take 3 damages every hit, make sure your midic kits are set in the pocket for fast spamming healing.

Use medic kits when your health bar reaches around 50% or 45% (50% recommended). Keep running and shooting and when you're almost out of medic kits in the pocket, simply leave the area but DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE for it will reset the area and your lost of supplies will be in vain.

Always fight and run at the most right side or top side of the area because it will ne easier for you to flee when you're out of medic kits in pocket or your armor/weapon broke. It will take about 20-30mins time to fight that hard TBO so be patient and make sure you use the critical stat food item if you have any.

If you managed to kill one, the exp you'll gain are quite good and you'll receive random good item (but usually TBO will only drop CAC card Z).

This guide are for those who want to take on TBO and has lots of items and weapons and waiting for the next update, not recommended for newbies and intermediate players though, you can try but it's at your own risk.

TBO heakth bar won't decrease if yiu use glock 17, AK 47 or M16 (low damage multiplier), so I recommend using VSS silent rifle or a shotgun which has high dps.

Sorry for my bad grammar and english, hope this guide helps you in amy way.

Graham, Commander Cody and Khalil like this.
  2. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    What do you mean by "you'll random good item"?
    And 5 shotguns is way too less to Kill the Big One as 1 shotgun will deplete only 100-110 of his HP.

Jarhead likes this.
  3. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade

4. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade
    Read carefully please, i said "you'll receive random good item" and as I mention earlier that I've been using critical stat food, 5 shot guns are minimum so while versus other zombies use other weapon, shotguns will damage TBO for 3 damage while using critical food would inflict 11 damage, so just bring 7-8 shot guns if you can carry Them but 5 are enough for me, oh and it'll be good idea to improve your shotguns at alpha first.

Commander Cody likes this.
  5. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    What random item have you received apart from Zulu Card and yeah didn't think killing him with buffs because when I killed him, buffs were not in the game.

Survivalist likes this.
  6. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade
    Well i did got few guns from it, such as mk and grenade launcher (once), atv and chopper parts like tyres and thick fabrics and most of them are zulu cards. Yeah the critical stat food does help a lot.

Iyzo likes this.
  7. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan
    What do you mean upgrade shotgun at Alfa, that's not even possible there?

What about the sreenshots you put there, with the 50 Z cards and the stack of 20 floppy discs, are they meant to be part of this topic?

But you are right, I was too searching for a guide how to kill him but haven't found anything (maybe was looking in the wrong section...)

WACO2 likes this.
  8. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Something's fishy o_O

Survivalist likes this.
  9. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    Yeah your screenshots are iffy to say the least. 50 Zulu cards and 20 floppies....come on now

And chance to find The big one head ? That’s not even in game yet is it?

And you can’t improve the shotgun at alpha...

And I’ve never seen him drop anything other then the Zulu card. Why would be drop a shotgun or another gun? Lol that doesn’t make sense. He wasn’t carrying one

Jarhead likes this.
  10. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade
    The floppy i killed and reset alpha bunker sooo many times, so i just traded with the guy at alpha and receive floppy along with several improved weapons.

50 zulu card obviously killed lots of TBO, been playing long so nothing is weird i think.

Ahh sry yeah you're rught shotgun can't be improved, my bad, never did went and improved weapons there though, just figured you could.

11. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade
    Why blame me lol, I'm only enjoying playing the game and shared a bit of experience for users.

12. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Yeah right! :D:D:D:D
    You've killed the Big One 50 times and still you're level 89.

WACO2, Jarhead and Survivalist like this.
  13. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    We understand MOD makes the game easier. :D:D

WACO2, Jarhead and Survivalist like this.
  14. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade
    Yeah i did, and it took me awhile to get to that lvl phew.

15. Encik Blade

Encik Blade New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    EncikBlade
    Well believe what you will, just sharing this information to others and if you all wanna flame me then it's up to you. Have a nice day.

16. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    And it’s oretty obvious you used some kinda mod anyway. Your in game screenshot with the big one when you defeated him, you have 3 c4s blocking inventory as well as an axe and 3 different coupons. I’m not sure what the purpose in having those in your inventory was. And your inventory has vss when you recommended shotguns which doesn’t make sense. Plus you have two of them. Obviously you didn’t find two full vss in the chests there. None of it adds up too well. But anyways, That’s 7 slots wasted already. Then water taking up another. That’s 8 slots wasted. How did you carry enough meds and weapons with only 12 slots to defeat him after that?? I’ve defeated the big one before and I remember brining a solid 6 shotguns then another 5 or so glocks. It took a lot.

And after all that you’re only a level 89??, and have 20 floppies and killed the big one 50 times !?! That doesn’t add up

Ps, tou have more red tickets then any other color .......o_O

17. Carrot Farmer

Carrot Farmer Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Jibblets
    Takes too many weapons and takes too long just for a Z card. If you really want a Z card, its best to wait for event items that give you buffs to help.

18. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Doesn't help that those buffs are no longer available. Also, they only help long range weapons and a shotgun is not long range

19. Carrot Farmer

Carrot Farmer Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Jibblets
    Nevermind, just looted a Z card in a raid, so I'll keep meh guns, thank you very much.

WACO2 likes this.