1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

First things First (I recommend you read this)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arkade, Aug 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    1. When starting out, collect as many berries and hunks of meat as you can. This can be vital when being damaged or hit by zombies as it allows you to regain health at the same time.
    2. NEVER COOK YOUR MEAT IN THE CAMPFIRE. This is because it uses up your fuel sources, and making jerky in a drier requires no other resources, while the juicy steak uses up charcoal to cook it, and has lower positive stats than jerky. Another tip if you want to breed dogs later on in the game is you save half of the meat whenever you hunt for yourself and keep the remaining half in chest for later. You can do whatever you want with your half.
    3. Break down your wooden walls if you don't have the time and/or resources to upgrade them. This is because the horde will break them down if you don't, then you won't get most of the walls resources back. Remember though, the horde can't break through stone walls, so it is better you keep the stone walls and don't break them.
    4. Don't immediately focus on making the chopper and going to the chopper event. This is because you should first use your resources to make workbenches then use the remaining resources on your chopper. Most people immediately put their all their rubber parts in the chopper which is a horrible idea because you need them to make the sewing table, which allows you to make immense amounts of pieces of cloth, which allows you to make immense amounts of bandages, making it easier to find heals. Even I made the mistake of not doing this, and now I have been scrounging up rubber parts whenever I see them. The are uncommon parts, but obviously more common than the chopper forks, wheels and chopper gas tank, which is the rarest. FYI, the moment you find any one of the items, pick them and exchange them in the chest with something else if your inventory is full.
    Thank You!

Samantha likes this.
  2. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    One more thing:
    The Chopper event usually has survivors with high-tier weapons that do alot of damage so it is best you have a good weapon in you hand slot and alot of heals in your secondary slot so you can kill them before they kill you and regain health like I told you. But, the berries you collected are not going to help here, as the won't be able to heal up fast enough as they do about 32 damage per second and berries only do 5 hp per berry, and you can only hold 20 berries in your off-hand, so you should take something so that you can heal more per unit, like a stack of jerky (15/20hp),a stack of carrot stew (20hp), a stack of bandages (40hp), or a stack of medkits, which is more than enough as they give 100 health back each.

3. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    Some good advive to new players there Arkade. All I would add is that once your basic workbenches are assembled the priority should be building the Recycler and then The Chopper.

4. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    thx for the tips. BTW had to go somewhere with no net or cell so was offline for some time

5. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    A few more tips: (Thanks Wandlewall!)
    1. When you first clear your base of zombies, clear your base of resources as they were put there so you could craft the most necessary of things in the game, the WORKSTATIONS, like the woodworking bench, which you should craft first, the campfire, which you should craft second, the furnace, which you should craft third, and all the others, which you should craft the moment you have the materials.
    The reason I haven't put a Recycler as a priority is because you will not have unlocked it at the beginning, so it will be no use.
    2. Before cllearing Bunker Alfa, do not take the "vehicle parts boost" or the "firearm boost" as you do not find them (I think) in the normal chests scattered around the floor, and have no chance of finding them with the boost even if you look. Instead, use the "Double Experience" boost so that when you kill the mobs, you get even more Experience there, getting you even more skills from Alfa. Once done, go home, drop off everything on you aside from your backpack, go to the healer if he is there (or wait), take the boost of your choice between "firearms"/"vehicles parts", just enough tickets to open the chest(s) of your choice (green=20, yellow=25, and red=30), and go to Alfa to claim your prize!
    3. Always kill Frenzied Giants with firearms when you just started playing the game, as using the bow takes lots of patience as they nerfed the bow from 20 damage (which was okay) to making it look like I could do more damage throwing a rock at it (2-6 damage) and using the bow also requires real skill.
    3. DON'T MESS WITH TURRETS IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO. This is because they can do a fair amount of damage with low lvl armour and the fact that once a turret sees you it immediately increases its range doesn't help much. A tactic for players who are a bit used to all the ropes is to take down the turrets using the bow as it has a bigger range than the turret, letting you shoot it without it shooting you.
    5. Make sure you know what you're up against. This is because some people randomly go to red zones thinking that all zones are the same, but when they go there The Big One/The Witch is basically waiting for its lunch.

While I was reading this whole post above, I thought, what about all the people like me who are at level 41 or higher and stiil haven't progressed even an inch into the game? Well, here are some tips:
    1. The moment you see the Oak Clearing event, take/craft a Iron Hatchet, take a gun, a stack or two of heals preferably with more than 15hpu (health per unit), and a few melee weapons, with enough space left in your backpack (if you use the basic one) for a whisky from Bunker Alfa 2nd floor and 2 stacks of oak logs. This setup is because: a) One of the events has a guy who asks you for a Iron Hatchet to chop the trees. Don't give him anything, instead make a normal hatchet then give it to him. Give him some weapons and chop all the oak trees yourself and keep them. If you feel cold then either try to drink the whisky or go back to that guys camp. Then, loot his body because he must have died because we did not give him heals. If you get a spawn with a lot of mobs/wolves then sneak around and chop the trees. If they come after you leave the map and come back then continue. Then, go back home once you have what you need.
    2. Craft the Recycler the moment you get the materials. Then, read a guide on it, cause I STILL don't have it, and only barely know something about it.

6. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    A request for everyone who reads this:
    Can you please post some tips here? And please make sure that you have a official source or have official proof to your tips unless it is a joke or something very obvious like "If you cut a tree you get wood" or something like that.

KING likes this.
  7. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
    If you are online let’s follow each other

8. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    sure. but follow on what?

9. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
    Last day on earth, I mean the add friend
    I’ve been playing for a while, left and came back after a long time, now my chopper isn’t painted and I can’t find lots of my stuff, I need a friend to help me
    Used to have items for the radio tower now they’re all gone

10. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    I cant help u on normal map, not possible in the game, but i could play with you in sec 7 if you have completed radiotower and sec 7 door.

11. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    I will also need your 4 digit tag.

12. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
    Ok lemme check

13. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
  14. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
  15. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
    I’m waiting

16. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    sorry my battery finished using pc right now

Z Killer likes this.
  17. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
    Ohh uh oh it’s fine
    I’m here whenever youre

18. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    thx. Maybe in a while. got a party to go to

Z Killer likes this.
  19. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
    Enjoy

20. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    thx. im still there. what time is it for you right now?