1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Fishing

Discussion in 'General' started by Xena, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I’ve never fished in one of the pop up ponds. Are they harder to catch fish in than the season 8 toy pond? I’ve found it super easy, boring as hell but easy.

Monte7108 likes this.
  2. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    easy but boring as hell is an apt description. if you dont want to deal with the hassle of fishing, then just throw one nade in the pond. if you want to get sturgeon, i believe you'll need to use the catfish recipe to increase your chances of getting a rare fish. I also believe you can get sturgeon from any fishing location as long as you use the catfish recipe first.

3. black bedude

black bedude Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Kip Krakem
    Yeah, i saw that in one of mturbogamer's videos and decided i wont even bother to do it since all the recipes are useless.
    The only recipe i have in my stove list right now is the one for raiding : make less sound when destroying stuff for 10 minutes. Even then i dont use it that much. 1 carp and 1 pike

Fishing the common fish are easy. But the rarer fish are crazy. I couldnt do it. Not to mention the golden ones. Damn... So hard to catch them and for what? Some useless buffs :(

4. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

I agree it was a great idea and very poorly implemented