1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Fort Moss/Season 3 discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by M.Brave, Nov 13, 2019.

1. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    Alas no. They make you fix the one on the side the zombies come from the least (at least in my experience, they favor 2 particular angles of attack. Might be different for you, who can say.) I was planning to fix one of the ones on the zombies' favorite approach angles, so I was really annoyed when I realized I had to waste parts on the least useful one! Oh well, lol. I later repaired the 2 turrets that cover the most attacked sides, so I've fixed 3 out of 4 of them now. (tip: if you want to see where they come from the most, take note of which parts of your base consistently get the most destroyed every time you fight them off!)

2. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    I've found heat sensors on turrets from any of the floors. They just have a very small chance of dropping. supposedly the heavy turrets on floor 4 have a somewhat higher chance of dropping them, but those thing are such gun eating monsters I never kill more of them than I have to. But there are more normal turrets on floor 4 alone than on the other 2 floors put together, so if you decide to do floor 4 for the steel, those can be a nice bonus. Normal mode floor 4 isnt that hard, I only usually use a single glock for the frozen zombies. All 3 normal turrets take an M16 between them (and maybe part of a 2nd one) though you could kill them with bows if you're patient. The one dang heavy turret you have to kill usually destroys another full m16 all on its own. Hence why I hate it lol

3. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

as I said earlier when you kill turrets you get a chance to drop hear sensors, heavy turrets have better odds

there is 1 turret on bunker A floor2 one more on floor3 and and 5 on floor4

perhaps I got lucky on my last Alpha run I got 2 heat sensors

4. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    actually 6 on floor 4. There is another heavy turret in the room behind that side room with the FG in it.

5. Monte7108

Monte7108 Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I got the turrets on 2 and 3. Honestly today was first time I went to 4 and so far it sucks. Haven’t gotten anything. O rings and a bearing and the third was wire. Got pissed and left to gather wood

6. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I just discovered things with spikes in Alfa. I’m not sure I still have the turret parts I did finally find. This is one of those nights I gate this game lol

7. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    You mean those horrible meatbags on floor 4 that stab you for 30 damage? Yeah, I hate those! Maybe try watching a YouTube video or two on how to beat that floor? Might prevent any more unpleasant surprises!

8. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Yea I know. But it’s fun not knowing sometimes.

M.Brave likes this.
  9. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    I’ve reached level 25 at Fort Moss, and all tasks for Week 1 are completed... except for the task to kill 400 zombies at Fort Moss. I’m at 266 currently. Do I have to finish this task before the week is over? Or can I complete it in week 2 or 3? I’m a bit nervous doing it right now, only to realise in the next two weeks that levels 26-30 are parts of some other tasks...

10. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

you have till the end of the event to complete the task

11. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#6840
    I dropped below the 50% player rank on the event because I'm stuck with the hi tech parts ... the ones I got as a reward I used up to get the green laser for my glock and now I have 4 and need 10 ... who should have known that we will need them later :eek:

12. Bouba

Bouba Active Member

As far as i remember, building turrets at FM don't add in any defense points, i have built 4 in there so basically 8 turrets defending the tower, but bright side is that you can fight off hard mode horde without firing a single shot :D

Ryan L likes this.
  13. Bouba

Bouba Active Member

I would suggest moving your bed next to the recycler :D if your recycler is leveled enough you'll get the 6 you need ^^

14. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    I wish they give us a way to trade or send items to each other in the game. Or is there a way?
    I am sitting on 80 or so Hi-Tech component I won't use , would love to give half of it away to you guys and gals :(

15. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    My kingdom for a heat sensor or two

16. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

bunker alpha buddy

Monte7108 likes this.
  17. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    Well, I can confirm they still exist... just got this off the floor 3 turret on hard mode Screenshot_20191122-193128_Last Day On Earth Survival.jpg

18. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

got 2 heat sensors from bunker Alpha after killing 8 turrets total 1 from heavy turret normal mode and one from regular turret on hard mode

19. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    You lucky bastard (no offense) ;)

Monte7108 likes this.
  20. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

bloodhound on the dogs is really handy...