1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Fort Moss/Season 3 discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by M.Brave, Nov 13, 2019.

1. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    does that affect heat sensor drop rates?

2. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    Yeah, you get better drops.

3. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    good to know. I thought it only affected loot boxes, not enemy drops. ...waaait could you use it to make more of the FGs, TAs, floaters, and spitters drop red tickets? that would be kind nice!

4. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    Not sure about that, but I think that bloodhounds think of turrets as chests.

5. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

yes I definitely see a difference when I go to bunker alpha and forget to feed the dogs :mad:

6. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    just with the turrets, or with ticket drops and everything else too?

7. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

red ticket count

Arkade and M.Brave like this.
  8. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    People are starting to catch on that bravo risk vs reward is way out of whack on social media, I see. There’s starting o be more outrage now that people are seeing themselves expending ridiculous amounts of high tier guns, for a few pieces of carbon and batteries, along with people are starting to realize what a brick wall it is removing carbon from pd but requiring guns that need stability mods to be useful in bravo.

point is I think I speak for a lot of us here and say bravo needs some tweaking in enemies and rewards involving guns not just parts.

Arkade likes this.
  9. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    Anyone else notice the game being a lot laggier since the update dropped? (also seem to be finding less rubber parts then before, though maybe it only seems that way bc I actually care about them now. what do you guys think? nerfed or not nerfed?)

10. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    I agree with you average and new players don’t have a chance. I’ve played for a long time, and I HAD 3 chests full of weapons until I tried bravo for the first time. I now I have 1.5, chests full of guns, most of which have no business in bravo. I still haven’t completed the second floor even with 3 terminals completed and used in various combinations.

All for what? Some carbon or batteries both of which will barely be a dent in the atv?

I understand their point atv is suppose to be long term investment for “rich” players, but even as what I’d consider a “rich” player, I don’t see the sustainability without them adding rewards.

New players or people that don’t have a stockpiled aresenol, there’s no possible way. It’s not like Alfa where as even a new player can arm some crowbars and tackle an easy floor to start building tickets up to get some guns. There’s absolutely no way. Even as a long term player IFFFFF I could clear 3 floors with what I had stockpiled, I’d leave with a few parts for the atv and nothing to replenish my arsenal, making it months before I could go there again.

that’s my opinion anyway. It needs some rebalancing along with rewards.

the outrage I was referring to was on Facebook I saw tonight. So far during this season not many people had said much on there concerning bravo. Tonight there were dozens of posts from long term, new, rich, and poor saying it’s insane how they made it with little payoff.

that’s how the gas tank for motorcycle finally got nerfed, it just started with people voicing their opinions on how crazy low the drop rate was. That was my point hopefully down the line bravo will change.

Arkade and Kyle4Gaming like this.
  11. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

I havent noticed a big change in farming or other areas but I’ve done several raids and haven’t seen many there like I used to. Seemed every raid used to have stacks of them and I’m finding 2-3 individual rubber parts now. Could be bad luck

side note, over last two days I’ve ran 20 full durability glocks through recycler. No carbon. Everything else seemed sane as before, but no carbon. Could be really really bad luck or could be something more sinister

Arkade likes this.
  12. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

I really don’t know what their goals were with the challenge of bravo, or changes to carbon, not to mention the drain of moss. All I can say from building material, to guns, to carbon it’s all for sale

13. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Like I said it could just be bad luck idk. I’ve always assumed 10 full guns will net me 1 carbon at recycler level 100 for firearms. Says it’s a 20% chance, that’s what I’ve always looked at it as 1 outta 10, that’s 10% so hypothetically should be doable most of the time.

mice never recycled 20 and received no carbon. Could just be rng bad luck. Could be error in programming with update. Could be nerfing. Idk. What I do know is I won’t be recycling another 20 glocks.

M.Brave likes this.
  14. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

they fixed the carbon drop rate from the recycler to reflect the 20% when firearms category is maxed. Before it was more like 5% even though it said 20%. I made a post about it when I noticed at the beginning of season1.

What I did not know at the time however and noticed much later was that they removed carbon from PD crates.

This is typical Kefir tactics give scraps with one hand, while you take away something else with the other hand.

As for bravo obviously the aim was to make it a sink where all the crap we accumulate in our overflowing chests could actually be put to good use. The way Bravo was implemented is quite harsh but at the same time from a business perspective it makes perfect sense. Its much easier to release an update which os very hard and later make it much easier than do the opposite.

If you make it easier later on you appear to be listening to your community and their concerns while cashing in big time from the compulsive buyer player base. Later you slack things and make it more accessible to everyone.

When I saw the requirements to repair terminals I knew exactly where they were going with this. Hence I have not tried running Bravo nor will I in the foreseeable future. I will wait the bastards out even if it takes months before they make Bravo reasonable

black bedude likes this.
  15. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

carbon is not the main issue with grinding ATV. its the gas cylinder and tranny that are currently unobtainable

16. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    If they want resource drain keep fort moss around.
    Make it a daily task to defeat the horde there for a reward, like a random ATV part.
    Make bravo either easier and less resource consuming or put a few guns in the boxes so you only losing a few each time.
    It's basic psychology, people like to lose little many times over losing lot a few times.
    The end result is the same from the developers point, players losing lots of resources, but people would swallow it better

17. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

i am sure they have done market studies to determine whats the best way to make the majority of people spend :D

Ishtvaan and Raudd like this.
  18. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    I am sure won't play bravo until they change it.
    I saved up a really nice ammount of guns, but not going to burn it just to get 20-40% of the resources I need for the ATV while knowing without buying guns I will have to collect the same ammount twice again which could take a really long time
    I burned 60 guns or so to get the police bike.
    Didn't mind, had nothing else to use the guns.
    I would burn my 200+ guns I collected for a whole year in bravo if I get the ATV in return , but not to look at a half build ATV for another year while collect 200+ guns again.
    No way, no how especially when I don't know where the hell I am getting the remaining 5 transmission without spending hundreds of dollars buying caps

Arkade likes this.
  19. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    People have indeed done such studies, and kefir is actually doing most of it wrong and contrary to them lol

20. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

Correct but carbon is the main issue with modding weapons. Same weapons you need stability mods to make them more efficient for bravo. Kinda like locking a door a door with keys inside. Which then make gas cylinders more unobtainable.

frustrating stuff