1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

GETTING RICH IN LDOE

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Maledict, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Maledict

Maledict Well-Known Member

Getting rich in Ldoe is easy! Things will hopefully change when pvp is released...
    Here is a guide that contains every step for getting rich in 1.5.10
    STEP 1: spawning events
    Atm u can spawn events check out on youtube jugando con fuerza. Here is the link:
    https://lastdayonearthforum.com/threads/how-to-summon-events-in-last-day-on-earth.632/
    U won't have the time to do 4 events every day. But make sure to do the first air drop and the trader. Sometimes the trader has a bad offer. When u have plenty of guns it can be wise to skip bad offers. Suiciding for fast traveling can save a lot of energy. So just carry some berries and nearly broken weapon when u spawn events or u have a look what the dealer wants. U don't need more equipment as defense.
    Step 2 farming greens:
    Building up ur base requires a lot of stone and wood. U find enough in the green zones. The stone location is the better place to go because u will need much more stone than wood and u will find iron there too. A good ratio for the green stone and wood location is 4:1. only go to wood when u are low on it. Otherwise do stone.
    I prefer doing greens that way: first i kill all the zombies and deers and loot everything they drop. Then i check all the chests. i store everything in one chest i find fast except some heal and the animal skin. Then i use auto. In stone i craft one hatchet an 3 pickaxes, in wood 3 hatchets and one pickaxe. That way i will take every ressource. In the end i return to the chest i stored the stuff. In most cases u won't be able to take everything with u. So u have to consider what to take and what to leave behind. So always have in mind what ur storage at home looks like.
    U can do greens completly naked. Everything u need can be found there: wood for a spear and berries for heal. but this will take some time because u have to find these things before u start killing the zombies. To save the precious time i would always take a spear and some berries with me. Doing greens low equipped requires a bit practice and concentration. It is easier when u wear tier 1 armor and a makeshift bat or an crowbar (or another weapon that kills roaming zombies in one hit). I prefer the crowbar atm because i think its easier to get iron and leather is more common than duct tape. U can mix these options and use a spear for roaming zombies/deers/wolves and the stronger weapon for fast biter.
    Doing this u will get the most common ressources u need: wood, stone, iron, food, fiber plant; sometimes weapons, duct tape, rubber parts, screws, scrap metal...and there is not much risk doing it. And more important: the outcome is always higher than your investment
    Step 3 farming chests:
    Lately i noticed that i don't use all of my energy. So i started to do chest runs. I start with green, go to yellow, back to green and home. That way u will find a lot of uncraftable stuff. U can collect a lot of leather when u hunt most of the deers and wolves too. In yellow u have to be a bit more careful because of spitters and ai. I use a spear and a crowbar. As heal i take the berries and the meat i find.
    Step 4 farming red zones:
    First at all: u don't have to do reds for getting rich! Going to red zones needs practice and concentration. There are a lot of spitters, toxic abominations, fast biters, stronger wolves. Sometimes u have bad luck and u have to flee because of tbo and u did waste energy. Or even worse: mr vss vintorez steps by and kills u when u are looting a chest and don't have the chance to react. The only reasons to do reds: red coupons and Bauxite+ a lot of iron in a short time, (the loot from the chests). Everything else can be farmed in green and yellow without that much risk. Three crowbars, a stack of carrots and tier one armor is enough for the zombies when u fight them one on one. U don't want to waste time there for crafting, so bring some pickaxes with u. Stick to the outside and pull single zombies.
    Step 5 do the bunker whenever it is possible:
    A full guide for the bunker would take to much space. So just some words - U can do the bunker with melee weapons and bows. U need some food and tactical armor, so that u are not a one hit for the giants. This will take some time. Doing the bunker will get easier for u with every run because it is always the same. I only use a glock after a death for getting my stuff back. For further informations like the elevator trick, in which order u should kill zombies, which weapon to use for which zombies, glitches, etc. Just check out youtubers.

Protatoez, ucan, JorisDB and 6 others like this.
  2. ucan

ucan Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ucan
    I have done like what u said , thanks XD

3. ●●GOHAN●●

●●GOHAN●● Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ●●GOHAN●●
    In the red zone, you can also obtain oak from the oak trees. I found that I started needing oak planks more and more so I started making more trips to the red forest.
    Some say you may not need it at this point but if I don't start doing different things, then this will become too repetitive just doing the same thing. Plus, I need to get my lvl 3 walls up! :)