1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Good games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z Killer, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    I heard some people talking about it... might get it sometime.

2. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    PUBG mobile, along with 100 other mobile games/apps are banned in whole India. It happened for the first time in China itself, next Nepal, then Pakistan, now in India. No idea for how long it will last.

Note: This ban affects 1.3 billion people.

Includes: Life After, Rise of Empires.

Also heard about the Fortnite ban in App Store. Unfortunately everything is allowed at my location, without any limitations. This is a cyberwar between govs and big tech companies.

Eg6H7KiVgAAKmy2.png

Eg6H9kyU0AEH6Uw.png

Eg6IA04UYAEPvDl.png

Eg6IC1iU0AAcFaS.png

Source:
    https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...hits-gamers/story-WIGnH7EQGpRvk72WPfOJJK.html

Arkade likes this.
  3. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#6840
    Sky - Children of the light
    on Android
    This is an ingame screenshot. Not an artwork.

SKY_20200826_214132_.jpg

Scarecrow, Z Killer and Arkade like this.
  4. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    I played a game quite similar to this called Journey on my PS4. Maybe I might try this one too.

5. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    I have the minigun in dead trigger 2, it is cool with ammo chicken. It took me half a year to get it by free+fair play. It is the 36th weapon in my inventory, 2 more are under construction (butterfly, spas). There is a total of 48 freely obtainable weapons, plus 12 more is premium =60 weapons. Summer festival paid guns are the best, these are the brainwasher (water pistol), Egg-17 (Easter gun throwing eggs), sunflower (as meele), Ofc premium guns are way more powerful than free stuff. Maps are repetitive everywhere on the world map, whether if I go to the gulag or US, it's all the same. RNG still gives the illusion of variety.

I've searched youtube for all kinds of games and it soon turned out, that they are so similar. I have an arena in Dirt3 (PC) and DT2 (android) and if I take a screenshot in both games, these pictures are almost identical. Soon leaving DT2 and probably try again Iron Blade: Medieval Legends. It is a good looking hack and slash, made by Gameloft, who makes Dungeon Hunter 5 too.

Arkade likes this.
  6. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#6840
    It's the same producer; Sky is the successor to Journey

Arkade likes this.
  7. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    Tried Iron Blade: Medieval legends again, it's cross-platform hack n slash. In windows 10 I have access to xbox games too. This is a typical press-button game, it plays itself automatically. I only have to do some easy crafting in the background. The 1.5 GB size indicates lack of real content, the graphics is really nice though. Repetitivness makes me nervous, always ending up at Notre Dame map. The campaign is very long, but I ran out of energy after half an hour and the storyline makes no sense. Templar Damien fights against some evil guy in the middle age.

Gameloft makes another pressing-a-button games too:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/gameloftgames

New CS:GO like game (edit: very bad reviews):
    https://www.elitesquadgame.com/

Also downloaded Crossout again and had some fun, but I already hit the pay to win wall last year (total gameplay 36 hours), and not sure what to do. I have to craft a power 4000 vehicle but how?

Neverwinter indicates a 4 hour gameplay in 2019, but I remember much more. The beginning was jaw-dropping but now I'm lost. It's PVE and problably bugged because can't do the beginner quest again with the main charachter. The solution might be using the second charachter slot. Download time was more than 1 hour at 15 MB/sec.

There was another nice one, Path of exile, they say it was updated. The amount of games is embrarrassing, most of them gets boring after 1-2 hours. I am planning to try Destiny 2, it's free.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    Arkade likes this.
  8. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    I forgot to install Destiny 2, because I checked out PUBG mobile again. The emulator eats up 10 GB of valuable SDD place. I got keyboard+mouse control and big screen in turn. But somehow there is no way to win. There are still cheater / friend-killer clans in the game. Some are just simply way better than me, and I'm not happening to be the best+luckiest of 100 other players.

I got a new generator in Crossout, in a hope to reach power 4000 car. Just to find out this new generator is worse than the previous one.

black bedude likes this.
  9. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

Free
    Sale ends 10/1/2020 at 5:00 PM

Arkade likes this.
  10. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    Journey, Sky, Flower, and Cloud are all games created by the same company, thatgamecompany. They all offer relaxing gamepley with no way to do something selfcentered, or evil, with beautiful scenery and gameplay, with one goal, to reach the beacon of light.

Z Killer likes this.
  11. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    Neverwinter map:

neverwinter.jpg

My big rusty car in Crossout:

crossout.jpg

Destiny 2 lobby

destiny2.jpg

Dirt 3 snow map:

dirt3.jpg

Arkade likes this.
  12. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    Anyone plays Pubg mobile? New ign is hungarianmale add me.

Also anyone interested in seeing screenshots, videos of my games?

nice F1 Racing for mobile

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    black bedude likes this.
  13. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    I got into unkilled with Gameloop emulator, it is not supported by any other emulators. Finally.
    Some screenshots from my experimental 2K resolution. My VGA can support 4K virtually or natively,but my LED monitor is only FullHD.

Unkilled in emulators is not supported:

unkilled emu unsupp.jpg

Gameloop overrides detection with unix engine:

unkilled emu.jpg

Unreal Tournament 3 in virtual 2k res:

UT3 2k.jpg
    UT3 in virtual 2k, to avoid pixelation

2 K.jpg

Arkade likes this.
  14. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    Skyrim is really good looking, still at the lengtly intro. Wonder if the game is intro as a whole.

bed2.jpg

skeleton2.jpg

Scarecrow likes this.
  15. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
  16. black bedude

black bedude Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Kip Krakem
    Wow these games. . My intel i3 with sdd and mediocre vga cant cope with them at all. Dying to get gtaV but it's like 200gb in size and download time is just crazy

Z Killer likes this.
  17. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    I get average 30 fps and 60 Hz, not noticing the difference. Esport games like Pubg mobile need much more, but actually the failure depends on bad tactics and slowness. I have amd fx-4320 and radeon rx460 (support esports).

black bedude likes this.
  18. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    I registered to a general game forum and got ONE answer in days. It is said to be active. I remain here for now.

black bedude likes this.
  19. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
  20. Z Killer

IGN:
    paypal.me/Isti1234
    Tried Destiny 2 again, and made some "progress". After logging in I found myself in the space, on an airship. Wth? I remember fighting a boss at the intro and I was rescued from there. Btw that intro was awesome looking, I regret not recording it, not expected this level of quality. The enemies are intelligent, the hide behind trees and jumping to avoid bullets.

I figured out that can see some planets, like Mars, Earth and it is possible to go anywhere. In this vast open world I'm still lost, the level of detail is unbelievable, all NPCs are talking. It feels like Neverwinter in a future setting. The main difference in Neverwinter, I always get some guiding line where to go. The game tells me what to do. But not here, there are similar quests, but no line or arrow (like Dead Space) showing the way.

I'm lost in the hundreds of other players and NPCs, not even knowing who is robot or who is a player.