1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Great puppy/dog thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Silth, Mar 22, 2018.

1. kgmfilms

kgmfilms New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    TheNasty
    Finally got the true friend!

Attached Files:

Z Killer, WACO2, Foxheart and 4 others like this.
  2. Andy

Andy Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android
    IGN:
    Andy
    I get my level 4 dog tomorrow...hopeing for the best

WACO2 and CapnKlay like this.
  3. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Chances of getting TF is increased I guess.

WACO2, Lakson Vell and CapnKlay like this.
  4. Gazz750cc

Gazz750cc New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Sakaist73
    Hi guys... I want your opinion...last day, the dealer wanted for a dog box the following... 5 engine parts, 2 steel bars, 2 aluminium plates and 1 explosives.. This is not the first time that he is asking for such things (a month ago he was asking for electric circuits and other extremely rare things....). This time, I decided to proceed with the transaction....I 've waited the puppy to grow expecting that with those rare items given to the dealer, the puppy would be a level 4 dog.... That's not the deal... The puppy became a lvl 1 dog with 1% to find rare items..... I 've played the game for a very long time.... I think that kefir is pushing everybody to spend money on the game and this is not bad (kefir is a company and wants money to operate...) but I think that they must find a way to reward all the loyal players who play the game for hours every day... And also something else.. The game now became for me a lot boring.... I don't have the eager to play because I m doing the same things every day.. The only think that is hype, is raiding, but you have to spend a lot of money if you want to raid a lot...Can I here your opinions?

5. Region3

Region3 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ermintrude
    I agree with most of that but not that you have to spend to raid a lot, well, depending on what you call a lot.

I've been 4 skulls for ages with a timer of about 17 days, and the only time I spent coins was skipping crafting the tactical armour when a glitch didn't recognise I'd done it already. I got those coins back.

The grind of doing the tasks feels like a chore, but still worth it for me at the moment to get the raid at the end of it.

The only reward I want for playing is some variety to make it more interesting.

6. Gazz750cc

Gazz750cc New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Sakaist73
    the problem in my opinion is that the things you have to do for raiding are useless for big players... I mean that my base has covered the entire map, so when I have to fix 15 spike traps I don't have space to put them...also I canot put anymore boxes in my base because I 've crafted the amount that the game lets me put in my base....so I have to fix them when the raiders ask boxes and I'm destroying them after that... And about the military suits... The same thing... I have 5 large crates full of clothes.... I believe the best think is to do things like "kill 100 zombies," chop 200 wood" for example...thinks that you must play the game a lot but you don't need to craft something you don't want

Henry77940, Jarhead and WACO2 like this.
  7. DVLHRN

DVLHRN Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    DVLHRN
    what happens to the puppy if you breed rank 1 dogs and didn't select any traits to inherint(coz it ain't good)... will it get only one trait if it becomes a rank 2 pup?...

8. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    you will get two random traits at random percentages. if you inherit traits, you can rest assured that you will get the inherited trait at the same percentage or better.

you will always get two traits for a rank 2, three for rank 3 and four for rank 4.

WACO2 and DVLHRN like this.
  9. IziEzi73

IziEzi73 New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Wilomina
    So glad they've updated to make it easier to build the kennel! I just finished mine, 20 planks, 5 empty cans, 2 chests, and i don't quite remember how many cloth, 5 maybe? I don't remember how many rope.

10. IziEzi73

IziEzi73 New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Wilomina
    Question: Puppy color does not indicate what rank it will be?

11. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Nope.

IziEzi73 likes this.
  12. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Hawk
    Hello
    I have 5 females and no males to breed, anyone have any tips or tricks to increase chances of gaining opposite sex puppies?? My avatar is male , I changed it but made no difference. I have anniversary puppies opened first one ....another female....
    So frustrating

13. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    No, it's just RNG. Nothing you can do.

14. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    I know the feeling. My seven puppies from anniversary box are 6 female and one male

15. DVLHRN

DVLHRN Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    DVLHRN
    thanks man... now i'm ready to breed...

16. iamwrite

iamwrite New Member

I found 5 lv1 female dog in a row while I'm having 2 lv2 male dogs and one lv3 female dog. LOL, I'm running out of the dog food and couldn't let them breeding with the other.
    Should I let some of them go away ?!

17. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    i wouldn't do that, you'll need the female puppies later. instead, if you find another female puppy, don't open the box. you'll know if you have a female puppy since the collar will be red.

Henry77940 likes this.
  18. iamwrite

iamwrite New Member

Sure, we could determine the gender of the dog based on their necklace color. However, the problem is: after pick them up, they are inside a paper box and I couldn't remember which is the female/male dog. LOL. I should separate them into two different trunk :)

19. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    well, if your problem is too many female dogs, then all the puppies in storage should only be females. you should open all your male puppies when you get them.

20. Henry77940

Henry77940 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Henry77940
    Never thought of that, I'm going to have to start doing that.