1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Grim Soul: Survival Gameplay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by IziEzi73, May 25, 2018.

1. IziEzi73

IziEzi73 New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Wilomina
    I've recently started playing Grim Soul, in addition to LDoE and Jurassic Survival. I love the feel of this game far more than LDoE or Jurassic, and I was hoping to find a forum for Grim Soul like this one, but there doesn't seem to be one. Then I saw the thread in this forum that Grim Soul is a Kefir game now, too, so could this be a topic in the Lounge?

Anyhow, who's playing? How is your experience? So far I'm finding it frustratingly difficult to collect resources. I've reached Lvl 8, and it seems impossible to reach the loot sacks in the forests and quarries. Health drops so incredibly quickly when I'm attacked by even two enemies, and I'm barely finding enough food/berries to keep up. So I run around the edges collecting resources to upgrade my house, and that's about all I can do until I level up more. Half the time I don't even have enough resources to craft an axe or pick, so I'm just picking up the stuff lying around.

2. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    Is it available on IOS yet?

3. IziEzi73

IziEzi73 New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Wilomina