1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Guild of Heroes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z Killer, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Z Killer

Z Killer Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    I play this game for a while, any opinions?

2. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ivo
    I have a lot of opinions however I'm not sure which one to apply here :confused::p:D

TheyLiveWeAwaken likes this.
  3. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I just wonder this game was released in Feb 10, 2016, of course i's more than a year than LDOE. This game have no lagging, bugs, server issues etc. It's multiplayer long time ago.

4. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    After some days of gaming i have positive experience. In this game it's impossible to progress without multiplayer friends. I'd say it's a good thing. While i was sleeping lots of friends hired my for adventuring and it gave me tons of "money". They also a great helper for me. Sometimes i have to fight alone, but that's not so fun. I continue my progress from to power level 11, because i'd like to be more powerful friend. It also has an auto mode, when feeling confident, not even need to see the screen, the "hero" does the job for himself. I'm in bonecrusher alpha guild (BC Isti), we help each other on our journey, we progressing quickly.

5. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ivo
    Are you sure we are playing the same game? You're posting on the right forum?o_O:confused::D