1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you deal with the zombies leading up to the Blind One?

Discussion in 'Locations & Zombies' started by Protatoez, May 8, 2018.

1. Protatoez

Protatoez Member

Level:
    Server:
    NA
    IGN:
    Sexy
    I've tried searching all over for videos to see how people deql zombies leading up to the Blind One but they either skip to the Blind One's room or the zombies are already dead.

Edit: Nevermind, just killed the Blind One and you only need like 8 swings of a saw mace for the zombies

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  2. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    8 swings of a saw blade mace only? you have to deal with 5 toxic spitters, 1 exploder, 1 bloater and 2 running zombies--all on hard mode. can you please share how you killed all of them with 8 swings of a saw blade mace?

WACO2 likes this.
  3. Region3

Region3 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ermintrude
    I think you can sneak by most of them if you want to. You probably have to get the first fast biter (sneak with saw blade) and first toxic spitter (sneak + 1 hit), but then reset with elevator. You can then sneak past the exploder and 2 toxic spitters through the first door after the turret, and kill the 3 spitters on the bridge to get to TBO.

Personally I shoot everything apart from sneak attacks on the first fast biter, first spitter, exploder in the room on the left of the turret and the FG on the walkway.

For anyone that doesn't know, if you destroy the turret you can reach one of the spitters on the bridge with a rifle with a collimator sight and it does full damage.

Protatoez likes this.
  4. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    I give them a couple boxes of candy, a sixpack of soda, amd some free movie tickets. Wait for them to leave, then just walk straight to the TBO.

Works every time!

WACO2 and Protatoez like this.
  5. Protatoez

Protatoez Member

Level:
    Server:
    NA
    IGN:
    Sexy
    Sneak attack the first fast biter (86/80 hp) then sneak on the toxic spitter and run near the elevator and once the exploder is left behind kill the toxic spitter and reset elevator 4 times to kill the exploder. I did use a bit of a glock for the toxic spitters but i get plenty from the ration/survival/combat crates

Edit: You can also walk along the wall to ignore the bloater and fast biter

6. Bofa_Deez

Bofa_Deez Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BofA deez
    Saw mace and elevator trick but still need way more than 8 swings. The exploder alone takes 4

7. Bofa_Deez

Bofa_Deez Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BofA deez
    Or 3? Now I can’t remember it’s been awhile. 8 is not right for sure

8. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I just bring along my trusty AK. Works every time.....

WACO2, Lakson Vell and Rondel like this.
  9. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    I just clear them out...the more kills the faster I get a new floppy.

WACO2 likes this.
  10. DVLHRN

DVLHRN Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    DVLHRN
    try to sneak open the first door.. then try to use wall separation trick(kill the biters then the bloater)... then use wall trick to finish the bloater...
    next sneak up and hit the spitter with a saw blade kill it then run to a wall... kill the exploder with wall trick, then when its about to explode, run away and switch to bows, glocks or any ranged weapon to kill the parasites... in the bridge part... sneak up on the spitter and atk it from farthest angle away from the other spitter then sneak up to the next door... kill the 3 spitters with a machete avoid the toxic gas... then run to the room with TBLO... avoid the turret (don't run in the lower left part of the box path, use top right side) and the spitter + exploder near the bridge to the TBLOs room(you may sneak just to be safe)...

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  11. Kanomar

Kanomar Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Kanomar
    Just kill them, you always get some reputation stuff and 1 weapon oil and some zone-xp.
    There is no real advantage in skipping them (ok the FG and turret can be skipped).

WACO2 likes this.