1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

How not to lose your account

Discussion in 'General' started by Imogen, May 17, 2019 at 4:09 PM.

Did this helped you?

This poll will close on Jun 16, 2019 at 4:09 PM.
  1. Yes.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes but I still have some questions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I am a little confused but it helped me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Imogen

Imogen New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ImoGeN
    If you decided to buy a new phone or reset your current one you may be wondering how not to lose your progress on Last Day On Earth (this method works on most of the games)

I want to mention that some people may know that and some people may not, so I rather not to see replies like 'everyone knows this' as this trick is only for the people that do not know it.

1. Create a Google Play account

Google Play is an application that helps you save your progress in games, all you have to do is to download Google Play Games and register, you can use your account for Gmail, Google+, Youtube and many other platforms.

2. Connect to your account

Once you created an account something will appear on your screen when you enter in the game, don't be scared, it's completely normal. Select your Google Play account you want to use, that's because you can create multiple account for your family members or divide them (Free to Play, not free to play and so on). Go to setting you should see a button that says DISCONNECT, if it says CONNECT that means you did something wrong, there are a lot of tutorials on youtube.

3. What if i uninstall the game/change my phone/reset it?

Well the answer to this question is very simple. Since you logged in your account your progress is stored on that account, so all you have to do is to log in your account and your progress should be restored