1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

I need a full game like this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cato, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Cato

Cato New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Cato
    I get fed up of sitting down to spend some time on the game and after an hour or so I am out of energy and can't do much else. Is there any games like this that you don't have to wait for your energy to refill again? I prefer to play on a PC if the game is available on it.

I would happily spend money on LDOE if I could get rid of the energy restriction.

2. Marcus

Marcus Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    DrF33lGood
    You can totally spend money on this game and never worry about energy again!

Step one - Get out your credit card

Step two - Buy coins from the in game store

Step three - use said coins to purchase energy

Using this method you will virtually eliminate the need to wait for energy to refill

3. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    I've honestly not seen any mobile games that you can just do whatever you want whenever you want. There's always restrictions that slow you down. Whether it's building restrictions or energy restrictions. Mobile games always have them.

I'm sure there's some out there. But nothing of this genre that I know of.

4. lunacat

lunacat Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    There's one called Day R Survival that has some similarities to this, but no "energy cooldowns" like on here. You travel around post apocalypse Russia scavenging survival gear, completing "quests", & setting up camps along the way. i've only played it a little so far. The little " combat" i've seen is just text (attack or escape? which weapon?) rather than arcade style combat. The crafting recipes seem more detailed & varied though.

5. Omar_4214

Omar_4214 Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server1
    IGN:
    Omar
    Old post but..

Fallout 1 and
    do yourself the favor.

6. Muncheas

Muncheas New Member

Level:
    Server:
    New
    IGN:
    Muncheas
    This game really reminds me of ark survival evolved due to the crafting, building, and collecting resources. Also, instead of zombies it's Dinos and a variety of other mammals and such. I would especially recommend it for PC.