1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Important information for all users of this forum

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Ishtvaan, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    First of all, if you haven't already read the forum rules, please do so now: https://lastdayonearthforum.com/threads/welcome-esteemed-guests-forum-rules-must-read.3517/

Done? Good. So as for the info.

At the present moment I am the only active moderator. Again, the ONLY moderator. Our forum admin NeoCHI has not been online since December and either he lost interest or - and that's what I fear because he was quite active before - something bad has happened to him.

This is why the recruiting of new moderators has been interrupted for now. I am neither able to make users moderators nor change anything in this forum, i.e. create new forum sections etc. I had asked him to become forum admin (if even possible) but never got a response.

This means also that I can't unban users. So far I had only been forced to ban three people who didn't know when to stop, but once the banhammer has fallen and the IP has been locked I can't undo it.

I have no interest in opening a new forum or migrate to somewhere else, so I will continue keeping the peace here because I think we are doing quite well and we have a great community. But for this I would need your help. Not only for keeping to the rules but also to actively report posts that don't go along with them.

I have hesitated for a while to spread the word because I feared that then all the forum members would leave but I think we can make it if we help each other out.

You are free to leave your thoughts on the matter in the comments below.

Bend the knee or my dragons will roast you :D:D:D

2. Lord Pickles

Lord Pickles Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    LordPickles #1035
    I'm only doing it for the North.

3. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    I, (and I'm sure the regulars too) support you wholeheartedly Ish. You're doing a great service to all of us that frequent here to the forum. THANK YOU.

Xena likes this.
  4. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    I remember that NeoChi was offline for several months, last year. In December I wrote a letter to him about my retirement, so he demoted me and other old moderators. But I didn't get an answer. I hope that he is well, just completely lost interest. My letter was pessimistic about the game and forum.
    Thanks for still moderating and playing.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  5. LordDamax

LordDamax New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    lorddamax
    Just registered and came to this section to read up on important info, and based on this post I'm guessing this is not an official forum at all? Does KEFIR read/respond to posts here? I actually came online to post some suggestions that I've had, but it seems silly to post suggestions to a forum they don't participate in. Either way it's still full of good reads and info. Thanks.

6. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    This forum is not an official forum and kefir devs probably don't read it on a regular basis, if at all. If you want to post suggestions to kefir, do so on their official discord server, but kefir probably don't read that either on a regular basis, if at all. :D

Z Killer, JamesKemp, Ishtvaan and 4 others like this.