1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

IMPORTANT: lootme account issue V.1.7.2 - official Kefir statement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Feature Requests' started by Ishtvaan, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    Information for those who have problems with the game account.

There won’t be Lootme progress anymore. Those who have reverted the game to version 1.7.1 – don’t update, wait for the new patch. Those who haven’t – wait for the patch, too. Our team is working hard on fixing the problem. Don’t worry, most part of your progresses will be recovered. By “most part” we mean that the complex solution for our users probably won’t solve the problem for those who anyhow have hacked the game.

iOS users won’t be affected by the issue.

Survivors, we are sorry for the inconveniences.

Source: LDOE FB

<Ishtvaan>: If you have any more questions or reports on this bug, please post here instead of opening new threads

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  2. JimmiJimmi ♛

JimmiJimmi ♛ Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JimmiJimmi!
    I hope all of this will be fixed or else some players will be so afraid about any upcoming updates without knowing the truth why it failed to play. Of course they will always blame the devs, anyway, thank you for this game and your tremendous effort Kefir. :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  3. Ishtvaan

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    We’re constantly working on improving the technical side of the game and update 1.7.2. was supposed not only to bring new content but also strengthen the security to keep your progress safer and make the game more difficult to hack.

Unfortunately, while adding the update something went really wrong. Instead of adding some solid security we managed to bring you Lootme. Many players lost their progress and our programmers - the weekend and normal sleep. We are really sorry for the inconveniences you’ve experienced and ruining the impression of the update. Those who have suffered will find some cool stuff in their inbox as our apology. Folks, don’t be upset! We didn’t want it [​IMG]

Source: LDOE FB

4. A Brutal Potato

A Brutal Potato New Member

Level:
    WAIT A SECOND. "Instead of adding some solid security we managed to bring you Lootme" does this mean that bs Lootme account is all I can expect from here on out? All my microtransactions, all my stored up weapons/food/materials, my chopper, radio tower access, my base, it's all gone forever now? There has been no mention from the developer yet that any of our progress may be recovered. Was Lootme supposed to fill that void?

5. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    Did you read the original post ???? I’m guessing not

They said most progress will be restored. And by most, if you’ve hacked, it probably won’t be restored. But if not you should be safe just give it Time while they fix it.

They never said the lootme account was them covering up and giving you that account lol idk how you read it that way

6. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    What if someone reverted the game to version 1.7.1 then updated to 1.7.2? They are on level 1. They are unable to connect previous account. Lots of gamers tried this. This issue will be solved?

7. JimmiJimmi ♛

JimmiJimmi ♛ Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JimmiJimmi!
    It
    Its just a statement that means, they didn't want it too and it wasn't part of them that brought it. That's why they are improving the game's security.

8. Black Fox

Black Fox Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Black_Fox
    These poor devs are almost always getting flak on Facebook...

I mean, the game rating now hit 3.6 (out of 5) all because of ranters, gripers, and so on...People can't tell they're in a game that's meant to trip them and eat dirt...Give them a break, people wanted raiding, well now they got it - a buggy form of it.

9. Reapi03

Reapi03 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Reapi03
    ### Do not reply below this line ###
    Dmitriy Meshcheryakov
    January 24, 2018, 03:59 -0700
    Hello!

This message was sent automatically.

After the update 1.7.2 many Android users faced problems with restoring their progress, this message contains instructions for recovering progress for those who have been affected by this issue and who had their accounts connected to Google Play Games.

1. Update the app from Google Play Market.

2. Once you open the game, there should be a window suggesting to restore your progress. Tap the "Restore" button, enter the code and proceed to recovering your progress.
    If the window has not appeared, please go to step 3.

3. Go to the game settings, if there is the "Connect" button, tap it and you will see the window offering you to recover your progress.
    If there is no "Connect" button and only the "Disconnect" one, please proceed to step 4.

4. If you do not have the "Connect" button in the game settings and there is only the "Disconnect" one, please tap the name of the server in the bottom left corner.
    You will see some additional information about your account - please take a screenshot of that screen (we might need it later on, if that step does not work). After that close the game and delete it from your device.
    Open Google Play Market and install the game again. Open the game and connect to your Google Play Games account, you should see the window offering you to recover your progress, tap the "Restore" button, enter the code and recover your progress.

If this did not work or if you have a different problem, that has not been resolved yet, we kindly ask you to create a new request.

We apologize for any inconveniences,
    technical support team

Franswa likes this.
  10. Reapi03

Reapi03 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Reapi03
    Automatic responds you gotta be filing kidding me!!!

11. Ishtvaan

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    Do you know how long it takes to respond tens of thousands of mails, each on its own and personally? ;)

12. Reapi03

Reapi03 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Reapi03
    Yeah I forgot about that.

13. Richard

Richard New Member

Level:
    Server:
    These

14. Richard

Richard New Member

Level:
    Server:
    These steps did not work for me, how do I create a new request?

15. Ishtvaan

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
  16. Iobagg

Iobagg Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    iobagg
    well I don't had problem

17. Vasilev

Vasilev New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Player9013
    I wrhite 10 times and nothing. My profile is there but a can enter my base. Can restore frok google because it brings me on level 1 . I have saved my files before update but 5 days i cannot log into base. And nobody dont care about it. I have played from 5 mounts and now nothing because some update.

18. Iobagg

Iobagg Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    iobagg
    Guys I don't understood how you lost the progress like Im on version 1.7.2 and I had every items and the level 99

19. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Are you connected with your Google Play account?

20. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    It didn’t happen to everyone ....