1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Important reminder of migration!

Discussion in 'General' started by Z Killer, Oct 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

IGN:
    retired
    So we stuck here at this fake diploma maintained forum, created by NeoChi. The server is in China and all kinds of bots are allowed inside. The only moderator is Ishtvaan, who has no time to live, because he deletes the Chinese scams in his free time.

Look at this garbage:
    spam.jpg

There are two options. I have made a new forum on 2018 Aug 25 and it is still there, no spams. I'm the admin, and can make any number of moderators. There are ads, but with an adblock like ublock origin, anyone can hide them. Istvan is me, not to confused with Isht, the similarity is just accidental. Z killer is also me.
    https://gohforum.createaforum.com/

It is made for other game, so needs some customization, which takes some IQ. Bad side: anyone can see the content without registration, but it is anonymous like this one.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/radeonamd

This is private, and I can make it even hidden. But not anonymous, hosted by facebook. Who are super-paranoid, can create a fake FB account and get in. I let everyone from in here. I made a room for LDOE, still yet to know how it works. Advantages: unlimited video and picture hosting, moderation by keywords.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/radeonamd

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    Hath likes this.
  2. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    I appreciate your opinion and your initiative for a alternative.

I think the game is dying, more than Chinese spam is chasing members away at this point. I know forums are the old way of conducting business but when’s the last time we’ve even had a new player on here asking the same old questions? I think the games chasing new players away quicker than it used too and older players, don’t have anything to talk about, there’s nothing new.

I just cleared 20 waves at the pd, for the millionth time, to work towards a raid that most likely won’t be worth my time to even open, to hopefully obtain steel plate because I’m working on my third layer of steel walls because there’s literally nothing else for me to do.....

I still get on the forum daily, I usually don’t post anything cuz there’s no new discussion and nothing new in the game. The game is more stagnant than it’s been in the 3+years I’ve played. now the forum is just as stagnant, the two are related somehow, but I’m not sure the forum can make the game stagnant.

Monte7108, Hath and Z Killer like this.
  3. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    Maybe we should switch the game we discuss in the forum to be more diverse, like being able to discuss other games in threads other than good games. Just spice it up a little.

4. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    Ok so I had to go to page 6 for the first non commercial, non diploma selling topic
    We definitely need a new forum

Z Killer and Arkade like this.
  5. Z Killer

IGN:
    retired

This is not USA. You have to build your PC handcraft with DIY here. Smartphones are for the rich. But once it is made, i can play 20-30 games, 1/3 price of Iphone. We pirate, we rebel, we will destoy Apple. This will be made by custom builds of cheap PC. The war of guerilla, always won, an old story.

Arkade likes this.
  6. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    honestly I’m not following your point? Why’d you reply to my comment about a war on Apple etc? You lost me lol

7. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    The game is dying because it's old, that's a natural life cycle. better/newer games are out that take time away from this one. I for one have built just about everything and I don't really play aside from events. I think they know this now which is why we get events every week or so at this point.

That said if we do look at a new forum I'd make it cover LDOR, Jurassic Survival and Grim Soul. They are all the same game/Keffir games so perhaps a forum hitting all of them would help get some attention from Keffir.

Hath and Arkade like this.
  8. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    Well that turned dark.

Z Killer likes this.
  9. Hath

Hath Member

Frostborn seems to be back on track for global, so hopefully there's something to replace ldoe... Fingers crossed, can't believe I've not found a good game to play in a year!

10. Z Killer

IGN:
    retired
    Sorry, my bad. Reading your post is more exhausting than running 5 miles. Because my brain can't cope with real English. It is so hard and drain all my power, to figure out the point. I will try again... maybe google translate...

11. Z Killer

IGN:
    retired
  12. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    I believe I had registered on your forum Z. I will try again.

13. Z Killer

IGN:
    retired
    Finally Xena registered and I have made him admin. Yes, not only the forum, but the game is dead too. I've just customized this one for LDOE: https://gohforum.createaforum.com/index.php

I have no intention to flood it with Chinese ads... lol

We can make topics for Jurassic Survival, Grim Soul, Frostborne.

There is only 1 thread for now. I'm not a "boss" someone, nothing to do with Kefir, just an average player who tries to make friends. I don't warn or ban members, because it would hurt. I play Pubg mobile now and still have to play with strangers. Tons of other good games are there.

My FB group is private, we stagnate at 30 inactive members... I've play COD mobile with someone from the USA, been good.

There are threads here for Pubg mobile whatever, but everything is disappearing in this Chinese spam attack.

My friends FB group for COD mobile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/683160898987936/

14. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#6840
    I am sorry, partly it is my fault because in the last three weeks I had a lot of stuff and simply couldn't look through everything that happened.

Also the bots found a way to surpass the moderator's tools - I have a user here with more than 30.000 Postings and I cannot mark him as spam and would have to delete every one of the 30.000 spam postings by hand.

I cannot control who enters and am losing the control to ban bots.

So long story short, I think the best would be if we abandon this forum - sadly - and migrate to Z's new forum

Z Killer likes this.
  15. Z Killer

IGN:
    retired
    Correct. You have no life just deleting these spams of NeoChi. This forum is a fraud. No other way, come here.

https://gohforum.createaforum.com/index.php

Edit: I can make you admin or moderator if you wish.

Administrating a forum ain't that easy, but you are a pro. We could use a banner.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  16. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#6840
    Thank you for your trust, but at the moment I am not in the mood for moderating :)

One reason is that I skipped the last three seasons because I am no longer into farming for weeks and weeks and pay and farm etc. When there are so many parts missing for the ATV and all the other stuff... and for now LDOE lost my interest.

Secondly I'm from Vienna. And right now I try to spend as much time with my loved ones as possible. It's difficult to explain to kids.

Z Killer likes this.
  17. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    @Ishtvaan saw on the news things are looking worse over there. Hope all is well with you and those you care for.
    @Hath @Rondel @Ryan L ....plus everyone else come on over to the other forum and while Z/Isti actually runs it I don’t think he’d mind this, we can set it up to discuss whatever anyone wants. I for one will most probably be giving frostborn a shot if it ever comes out for iOS and will want to be talking about it. Hell most of all, I’ve spent over two years on here almost every day and like to hear from some of you and would still like to say hi every once in a while.

Monte7108 likes this.
  18. Z Killer

IGN:
    retired
    Yeh, I'm here for 3 years and losing contact would hurt so much. LDOE is no more for me. Still Xena is the only member except for me, and I had to wait for 1 member for two years. Lol, but no fun.

Isht, I understand the Covid problem in Vienna, take care! Here in Budapest, the situation is a catastrophy.

19. Z Killer

IGN:
    retired
    If anything wrong happens to me, you are admin too. But if it is burnening for you, can demote to global moderator. Seeing those admin tools is ain't easy.

20. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    I'll come over, just wait about 10 minutes.