1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Index of YouTube Base Raids

Discussion in 'General' started by Jarhead, May 3, 2018.

1. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    How would you like to know where the good stuff is in an enemy base before you raid? Well, this (hopefully) will be the thread where you may be able to find that out.

There are a ton of videos out there by Youtubers who raid enemy bases. The problem is that searching for the name of the base rarely leads you to the right video because most of the youtubers don't put the name of the base in their description -- you have to watch the video to find the name.

So, what I propose doing is creating an index, where we give the name of the base, and then a link to the video. That way, we can use the search function on this thread, put in the name of the base that they have been tasked to raid, and then (hopefully) be able to find and watch a video of a raid on that exact base before doing our own raid.

So, if you watch a video and see a raid, just come to this thread, put the name of the base, and then link the video. Let's try not to clutter this thread up with too many extraneous comments. Just post base names (get the spelling correct!), and the links. The date the video was posted might help as well. I'll get it started with a short list I put together awhile back while skimming through some of Starsnipe's videos hoping to find a raid with circuits.

Anyone wanting to do the same can go to his Youtube channel, pick a few raids, and put the info here. You don't have to watch the entire video -- I just skim through and look for the screen where it shows a base. Takes maybe 2 minutes per video. If we all do a few, we should be able to build a complete index of at least Starnipe's raids fairly quickly. Obviously, links to other youtubers is fine. Here's Starsnipe's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8

Base Listing:

Vici43 -- Jan 5, 2018

Player 6215 - Jan 5, 2018

Therayucheoun - Jan 7

leo - Jan 8

Player5444 - Jan 10

Player8520 - Jan 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjJ8G6W5As&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=0s&index=158

Player9631 - Jan 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWwdTO11QM&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=0s&index=161

King - Jan 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWwdTO11QM&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=0s&index=161

Colin - Jan 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAmqnIfLF80&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=33s&index=166

CosminNd Jan 20 (5 bases)
    Player5050
    IgorSouza71
    MMOP
    Player6851

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noAEoHW44Ks&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=0s&index=167

BNTR - Jan21 (2bases)
    Player6603

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCiztW1M-o&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=0s&index=168

Wolf - Jan22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZUCyu4GEZw&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=0s&index=169

Player8748

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buROUu2dfmk&list=PLL-o2JGloUoP81BR_fPdTb2j5PWv2N_-8&t=0s&index=170

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Black Fox, yeah723, Ivo and 3 others like this.
  2. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
  3. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Absolutely WONDERFUL!! Always wanted to do this, but never wanted to do this. :p I raided a base that I KNOW was in one of Starsnipe's videos, but I didn't want to spend the time doing it. The best thing would be to have them all in the first post if possible so that you don't have to scroll through multiple pages looking for the base you are raiding. You can just Ctrl+F and search for the base you are raiding. I will post some later.

4. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    I didn't want all those video links to cause a problem with loading, so I put them in separate posts. I may consolidate later if I add more. But, the "search" function should work pretty well as long as you name of the base is recorded correctly.

That's awesome! I know I've found a few through googling, but it doesn't work for most videos. I actually just started doing this for myself because I was so frustrated by some of the massive bases where you never really find good stuff. The one time I found circuit boards was because of a video online.

For Starsnipe, April is done, and I posted most of January. I'll probably finish up January, and I have a bunch of March written down on a sheet of paper. So if you're going to do some of his, start with Feb.

5. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Well, me playing is a secret. I can't get on very often. By "I will do some", that means one or two once in a while. ;) I would do other Youtubers like Dommeris to avoid overlap with you.

6. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    Oh hell, one or two is just fine. That's all I'm probably going to do going forward. When I get a new base, I'll google it and see if it pops up. If it does, I'll link it.

But I know there are people who subscribe to some of those channels. I'm just hoping that if they see a raid that isn't here, they'll link it.

7. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    Player 8606 (Part 1)

Player 8606 (Part 2)

This base is freaking gold.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  8. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
  9. Bölzer

Bölzer New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Bölzer
    Player SmOkEr

Player 8426

Player DGuardian (part I & II)

Jarhead likes this.
  10. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
  11. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Anakin

Walid

johnnyboy

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    Jarhead likes this.
  12. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
  13. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    yuzzahobbang

Player 6603

badboy

suuuqa

Player 9511

14. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Okay! Just raided a base named Jack. Had stone walls all the way around. Luckily I had brought 2 C4s. I blasted a wall, 5x5 room full of trunks. I thought "Woopie! Hacker!". Chest blown by v4 was empty. So was the second, and third. Blew another C4, just fireplaces and furniture. Tried more trunks. All empty. Maddest I've ever been at this game. :mad: Now you know how to raid "Jack". Don't.

I blew the west side according to minimap, north-west according to the way the actual zone lies (at a 45 from the minimap. Maybe you can try a different side and have better luck.

Protatoez likes this.
  15. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    So, I uninstalled the game (which I do often), and when I reinstalled it and connected, it had not saved my chest openings that I had done after using C4. So I tried some different trunks. Only one had anything in it, but it was his metal chest. Got 10 copper ore, 2 copper bars, and 5 steel. So not that bad of a deal anyway. Could have been a lot better though.

Jarhead likes this.
  16. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
  17. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    It's a difficult base to raid, and this guy didn't do a great job of raiding. But you get a better idea of which walls to break down, which chests to open/not open, etc.. Ended up being a really good raid for me because I knew where to go in, and went further into the base than did the guy in the video.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  18. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    Twisnia

June 15.png Twisnia

https://ruvid.net/video/украл-много-брони-и-бензина-на-рейде-базы-twisnia-last-day-on-earth-survival-XpXyAwCyskc.html

After watching this, I avoided the crappy chests, and looked for the chests he didn't open near the furnace and woodworking table. Also, I went in one space off from where he did, and opened the chest that he was hiding behind instead of the other ones against the wall. Total haul is shown above.

I went their naked with no weapons, and just used the stuff I found there. Also was wearing a set of SWAT and carrying a good weapon and full stack of food.

Last edited: May 24, 2018