1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it me or did raiding get Kefired?

Discussion in 'Basecamp & PvP' started by Corax, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

Went on a raid Emad's base all that can be raided actually fits in a small chest:

upload_2019-11-8_9-2-47.jpeg

WTF?!?

2. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I had a few of those before I quit playing. Probably one of the reasons I quit.

3. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    This is why I stopped raiding after the first one I did. Nothing there really. I dreamed of guns and parts for mods. I got hit my base wasn’t and probably still isn’t ready for that. I lost goodies. And the reason I stopped altogether is because ridiculous tasks to get not much the motel don’t offer.

4. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

I guess I was unlucky got another raid plenty of guns seems pretty random what type of base you get...

Monte7108 likes this.
  5. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Yeah I agree that they’re totally random but the worst part is you get one great, then one crap, and then one okay. When you total up the 3 and then look at the tasks you had to do to get them then it’s just not worth it. It’s one thing if you get the tasks done through normal play then you’ll come out ahead but if you’re running around just to get the stuff done then that’s another story. When you could trap and kill the raiders I was raiding at least once a day and the only thing that made it worth my while was the 3 vss from the raiders.

6. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

honestly there is not much else for me to do say like upgrade my base at the moment specially since i am no longer upgrading steel walls as I am saving all of it for ATV.

So its bunker for batteries/airfilters and raids for more batteries and the odd firearm or steel plate...

Got about 100 batteries queued up for the recycler and thats about 2 days worth of recycler timewise. So I need to intensify my raiding as I want no recycler down time trying to get the 200 steel plates done or as close to done in the coming week for season 3

7. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I’m jealous of your steel production lol. I’ll be grinding for a while.

8. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

may need to contemplate going to siberia with a dozen pick axes as batteries in bunker were ridiculously nurfed...

9. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I was just farming oak between raking leaves all day.

10. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Morning oak. Evening copper I farm for 5 minutes and go walking for 15.

fort moss looks interesting I hope that’s not time limited. It’s going to be rough doing that all if it’s only 3 weeks like season 2