1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

JcF Greece clan is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Outpost' started by Gus13, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    Hello,

The JcF Greece is now recruiting.I am sure you all know JcF.JcF Greece is part of the JcF's Alliance of Clans .Active players located in Europe and not only, are welcomed to join.No level restriction. Only active players.

2. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I thought Greece was bankrupt..

3. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Wandlewit new name?

Edit: Wait, what?! "alliance of clans" ... why? *curious* For example, if we ever get to being able to raid other players bases you all with refrain from raiding each other?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Wandlewall likes this.
  4. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    Actually, the only correct thing in your comment is the past tense. Greece was never bankrupt, but yes had a major economic crisis. Also, i see that you stopped watching the news after August. So, fyi we don't need the help of IMF since then.

5. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I stand corrected. Would have been bankrupt if the EU hadn’t bailed it out. The IMF will never see the loan repaid in full and it will be down to the rest of the union to make up the deficit.

6. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    Lol.how you stand corrected if you say that we was bunkrupt and we weren't?Also about the IMF (to show you again that you are not watching the news), we have a debt of 10 billion euros at the time that other countries have much more.Finally, thank you for the off topic comment.After that I will login a cooking forum and will talk about nuclear weapons.:)

♫Nightlyrical♪ likes this.
  7. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I said ‘I thought Greece was bankrupt...’ I was wrong. I should have said ‘I thought Greece was almost bankrupt...’

It’s not really ‘off topic’ as there is no real topic. You started the thread solely to advertise your clan and that’s it. I’m just trying to inject a little humour to make the thread worthwhile before it gets wiped out faster than the Greek national debt...

♫Nightlyrical♪ likes this.
  8. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Excuse me, back to my question. What is the benefit of being in a clan linked to an alliance? I really would like to know.

side note: the uniqueness of this forum is that nearly all threads go off-topic xD

Ivo and Wandlewall like this.
  9. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    At the first point of your reply you are correct.As for the humour, I didn't see it from that perspective as soon as it didn't have even a smiley face or something. Also , it is not so good (in my opinion) to make humour for a situation that ruined so many people's lives.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    ♫Nightlyrical♪ and JamesKemp like this.
  10. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    Do you know JcF? If not, JcF is one of the most famous YouTubers for LDOE. JcF have made a page for an Alliance of Clans and his plan is to organize them and make them co-operate when the game becomes real multiplayer.As you know , no one knows what the multiplayer of this game will bring, but being a part of bigger network of players sounds good to me.If a part of a game comes that one player can help each other, that Alliance sounds as a good place for me.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  11. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Yes, I believe any LDOE player that becomes an avid fan will know of him.

Although the idea of it is an intriguing one I fail to see how,....yet. However in the scenario I gave, given a chance to raid a real players base regardless of being associated in any manner - I would definitely want to experience this. IMO I think so would many others too. We all hunger for new challenges and experiences after all.

Whence you have any updates on code of conduct etc do share the info...

p.s Wandle is a cheeky fella (so I've gathered!). Don't take it personal.

12. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I attempted to make humour of your post, not your country’s economic and political mess. I can see I touched a raw nerve. I don’t do ‘smileys’ and you are the one that brought Greece into this topic by naming the poor country in your clan title.

Greece is the word. Apparently...

13. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    ...and now after saying all these about humour, you call my country poor.Listen buddy, Greece is one of the most beautiful countries to live in ,for many many reasons.(Not to mention that invented democracy and had such culture that only few could match 2500 years before).I have to mention that the only poor thing here is your reply.

14. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    What does beauty have to do with whether or not you’re poor? I’m not saying that Greece is poor, but I can name dozens of countries that are poor and have great beauty in them, same with people I know some that are the most beautiful in the world that can’t afford a stick of gum. I don’t know what country Wandlewall is from but here in the US for a long time all we heard on the news was how bad it was economically in Greece and that it could very well hurt the entire EU.

15. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I was using the word poor in the context of sympathy for being the undeserved subject of this thread, not in the economical context.

Greece is truely a beautiful country with a fantastic history and welcoming people and as you’ve pointed out - not (or no longer) bankrupt.

I raise a glass of Ouzo to the future of Greece!

16. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    You are correct.The beauty itself has nothing to do with the poorness of someone.I just wanted to say that even now that we are not so rich at all, the fact that we live in such a beautiful country makes us feel good and we don't consider our country poor.Things here were ugly , this is correct as well but now are getting better.

17. Gus13

Gus13 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Gus
    Cheers to you also Wandlewall.Have a good time.

Wandlewall likes this.
  18. ThatGinger

ThatGinger Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ThatGinger
    The amount of drama in this thread is ridiculous.

Wandlewall likes this.
  19. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    actually there was another recent post, much more drama in it, but some posts were deleted methinks.

Wandlewall likes this.
  20. ThatGinger

ThatGinger Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ThatGinger
    Yeah, i'm not sure why people feel the need to argue on these threads, just stop responding, your wasting your own time.

Wandlewall likes this.