1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Journal Level 57

Discussion in 'General' started by Connager, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Connager

Connager Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Connager
    I have tried to be amazingly active during this Journal event but I only am 57 and if I am lucky i could make 58 before time runs out. Anyone do much better?

2. DeVastator

DeVastator Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    DeVastator
    Use coins for skipping those last 2 lvls

3. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    I did all 60, didnt do the sector 7 quest though.

4. ZombieTom

ZombieTom Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Tambry#9863
    actually you can only do that if you paid money to get the full survival guide. F2P players dont have the option to pay coins.

5. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Finished all 60 too

6. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Didn’t think about the F2P players, if you can’t pay coins for the last couple levels it would have been tough

7. ZombieTom

ZombieTom Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Tambry#9863
    lucky you...i got to 53. Started a day late and only used the free version where you cannot spend coins. Then its even harder. Missed out only one task. This means that F2P players are massivly in disadvantage here

8. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    I paid and didn't spend coins to complete any level. I did get lucky though, since I was mostly farming at the time I hadn't visited bunker/farm/PD so I only went there to complete the tasks. Didn't miss any of the timed quests.

9. JankyLot

JankyLot Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    I got to level51 before this iOS problem sank my game, paid for it and everything...would have finished no problem

Where the hell is the iOS update?
    Fix this crap already

10. Тεгмιиυѕ

Тεгмιиυѕ Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Тεгмιиυѕ
    Free player made it to level 52, but it was getting hard last few days the quests weren't giving out enough point to level. went up to 80 pts and they'd give tasks for 50 pts.

11. Тεгмιиυѕ

Тεгмιиυѕ Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Тεгмιиυѕ
    what iOS update? the motel event? cause that has dropped already. I'm waiting for the Haloween/D.o.t.Dead update

12. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Yeah I got the iOS update a couple days ago

13. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    I think he means the update that would actually allow his phone to work properly

14. Almosaur

Almosaur Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Almosaur
    I can confirm that completely f2p I got up to exactly level 53, missed out on exactly 50 points from the timed tasks I couldn’t do, but apart from that I did every single quest. This means that f2p you can only get up to level 53, with 50/80 points left. I guarantee you I didn’t miss any day of the timed quests, and kept a detailed record of the points I didn’t get, but as I said above, even if all quests were done I could’ve only gotten to 53 without paying a cent.
    I find this a bit of a cocktease, kefir giving f2p players the survival guide, restricting half the loot AND not even letting them get the final, most valuable rewards, even though they are shown as though you can get them, just to trick people into slaving away at the 24h timed quests-and in the end you’re not even given some of the rewards which looked obtainable. Just stupid, scammy game design

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Тεгмιиυѕ likes this.
  15. Тεгмιиυѕ

Тεгмιиυѕ Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Тεгмιиυѕ
    1st- great job i grind-ed my butt off and made 52 which thankfully was my goal as i need a couple more hi techs still to join clan but it was difficult.
    2nd- I agree, we should have been able to make all the prizes. The people who cannot afford to pay to win should be able to achieve the same results as a pay to winner with alot of hard work and grinding. I have a buddy bought the pack, finished the whole event like a week before me the extra tasks gave out bookoo points. i fought tooth and nail and barely made my goal on last day, and i missed out on a TON of great loot!

16. JankyLot

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    I still do not have the update in the App Store or auto update with the load screen and the game is still broke, so wtf?

Well there, just had to get mad and slap the crap store a bit and it turned up...
    My game seems to work now, but seems a big screw you on any bonus time to complete the survival tasks o_O

Anyway, goody

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  17. ZombieTom

ZombieTom Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Tambry#9863
    in this sense, the event was badly designed as its a motivation killer for F2P players. But because I seriously pissed off by that, I sure as hell did not pay for the full version.

18. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    There is an enormous difference between being "pay to win", and paying a lousy $5 for an absolutely loaded package. If you can't afford a lousy $5, then I have to wonder how you can afford a cell phone and minutes in the first place.

The developers need to make some money, or it isn't worth it for them to invest the time, money, and effort to invent the game in the first place. I figure $5 was my cost for a game that was otherwise completely free. I don't see how anyone can reasonably complain about that, or denigrate those who pony up $5 as being "pay to win".

19. JankyLot

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    I payed for the loaded package but got screwed out of the top prizes, namely the mods on account of the bad iOS thing

I’d be happy if Kefir just sent me the shotgun mod anyway

20. Johr77

Johr77 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Burnout
    I made it to 40, never tried, just took the stuff it gave me, as I was playing like normal.
    Didn't even bother to check the tasks most days.
    Didn't really see the big deal, Its just more of the same stuff I get by playing.