1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Just back to game , i need help

Discussion in 'General' started by ucan, Nov 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    True... until you start farming Bunker Alfa and Blackport PD (with wall trick, to save up on armor), at which point you'll have an overflow of quality armor. I had to craft armor before, but since then, I very rarely do (only fur coat and pants, or the occasional missing piece to get a full suit). I mostly use scavenged armor when doing zones. Even then, I'm drowning in armor and now have to delete a lot (recycler is busy with electronics) : in 4 seperate boxes, I have 5 full swat suits, 10 full tactical suits, 10 tactical suit with swat helmet, and 5 used and mismatched armor that I scavenged or started using (these I use in zones).

2. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    I always try to sneak up on one and hit with saw blade , run away and finish them off with gun. Saves half the gun needed.

I used to do all kind of tricks there ( great videos on YouTube, my personal favorites are from mturbogamer because he is short and on point also he subtitle everything so can watch it at work with sounds off lol ) but lately there is so much to do in game that I just run thru shooting Giants , melee simple zombies and avoid bulls.
    It cost me only 1 gun and 1 melee weapon because you get one or two gun and melee back from crates and you also get a set of armor to replace the one you used up.
    Used to melee the ravager but I just shoot him with a shotgun now, takes maybe 60% of the durability ( I usually get one half or so full from rest stop event )
    I am very cheap so always looking for the items/time used/gained ratio at every aspect of the game and it still worth it.
    I have chests full of guns saved up so don't have to be as stingy as I used to be lol

3. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    I may not have that much (a 40 slots box full of M16, AK and Glock ; and a 25 slots box with C4, Minigun, Uzis, Shotguns). I use them, don't get me wrong. But I also feel I have to hoard a lot of guns to just hope having a reasonable chance at doing Bunker Bravo. So I may not be as liberal as others about using guns (and I haven't started raiding yet, so I didn't get to loot tons of guns from a lucky raid ; my base was about ready with 3 layers of walls, but then Fort Moss happened).

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    I just did blackport pd to wave 16 I used a swat set and tactical set maybe 6 blocks, an ask, an m16 and a shotgun. I’ve gotten 5 captain cards so far, when I get an inspector card should I wait and see if maybe in the next couple of updates kefir adds back in the better items into them like carbon fibre and hi tech components?

5. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    I wouldn't have the patience. The odds that they change back the items' locations are low, IMHO. And if they do, it may take forever to get there. Me, I'd cash in that card! :)

6. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    I'm reserving most of my cards for now due to that reason. Floppies too (though those probably wont change). Just until things settle down a little.

7. Scarecrow

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    Does anybody know the easiest way to get carbon fibre? I need 4 for saw blade maxed ‘ergonomic handle’ it’s the best for saw blade mace. Also I did farm and I hated it :( I got a common blueprint for makeshift bat, it’s like the savage giants have reach, when I use sneak and attack with saw blade mace even though I use same technique as when I do frenzied giants

8. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    Carbon Composite: 2nd floor of bunker Bravo, can be obtained from a weapon disassembled with Recycler.

Did you wall tricked the Savage Giant?

I you do it right, you only have to kill 2 Giants : the one at the gate and the one that is guarding the blue chest. If you have the burglar skill and want to loot the house, there’s 2 more there (but with a convenient wall trick spot). The other Giants are completely optional. I try to avoid them, and if I trigger them with yokels, I just exit the map to reset their position.

9. M.Brave

M.Brave Active Member

IGN:
    M.Brave
    actually, you don't need to kill the one guarding the chest either. you can just kite him off somewhere, quick run back to the box (sprint skill is handy here, but not necessary), pick it up, and move it far enough away from its original location that after resetting you can come back and take it without getting the savage giant's attention. :)

Patbou likes this.
  10. Scarecrow

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    :eek: if I can finish radio tower for fort moss I can get 30 carbon at the end!!! I need 3 hi tech components, what are the ways to get them, my recycler is lvl 23 I think and I have a 7% chance each phone I recycle to get one, I’ve already used up all my phones doing that and got none. What are the other ways???

11. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    Check the wiki on fandom : https://last-day-on-earth-survival.fandom.com/wiki/Hi-Tech_Components
    Except recycling phones, I think the only other way used to be at Blackport PD, in the green, blue and purple crates. I don’t know if that is still true, or if they’ve been moved to Bunker Bravo, like Factory Parts.

BTW, you can search the wiki and get an answer on about everything.

12. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    Signal amplifyer

Attached Files:

Patbou likes this.
  13. Scarecrow

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    I looked on that but it says you can get them in black port pd, I think it hasn’t been updated because I watched a few videos of people opening black port pd crates and none of them got hi tech components.

14. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    If they can still be found in Blackport PD, it’s not 100% certain they’ll be in any given crate.
    https://last-day-on-earth-survival.fandom.com/wiki/Blackport_PD
    In the slot where you can find Hi-tech Components, there’s only a one in five chance you’ll get it with a green crate (there are 4 other possible items in that slot). Chances are one in two for blue and purple crates (that, or a Lens).

I sincerely don’t know if they’ve been moved to Bravo, or not. But YouTube is no guarantee either, if the player was just unlucky.

15. Bouba

Bouba Active Member

You can get them in the slot machine at gas station if you're unlucky enough to get a silver reward, but it'll cost a lot to get a jackpot.

Arkade likes this.
  16. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    I dont trust the slot machines and stuff, so I stick to my trusty ole' recycler ;)

17. Scarecrow

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    I have to do blind one for raider task. 1st try I’m doing fine letting the blind one ram into walls and me shooting him, and then I’m behind him and he charged and I die.

2nd attempt, I get some swat armour and go back, I pick my loot back up and start all over again, then he fricking rams himself into the corner and gets stuck after I’ve used half my guns, have to leave and come back because he heals instantly to max.

3rd attempt, he rams into walls and he goes to heal, I press the alarm and nothing happens. Hooray. twice that happens he heals to max, and then I waste a few more guns and realise I don’t have enough guns to finish him. StUpId GAm

18. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    Don’t know what the bug is. But I don’t ever stand near corners, to avoid this glitch. Also, make sure you hit the alarm just as he starts healing, not before. It is actually quite easy once you know the trick.

I always use a shotgun, and always attack for 5 x 25 damage, only when he’s Stun. This way, you just need a full shotgun, and around 6 attacks with Saw Blade.

Raudd likes this.
  19. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    Same here. I modded my shotguns, I deal 28 damage to him and crit at least 4-5 times to 41 damage in the right.
    I use about 75% of the shotgun, 7 medkits , no other weapon
    I always stay at the switch even when I know he won't go for the heal because it's in a good position to move either way when he charges.
    I use switch at the first heal and move to the second switch.

Arkade likes this.