1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Killing the Raiders (Raiders Quest)

Discussion in 'Basecamp & PvP' started by JamesKemp, Oct 26, 2018.

1. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    It's on my bucket list. So far after watching Doomeris video on it and some other information I can't remember where I came across it I'm curious to know if any of the forum members have done this?

Doomeris managed to get 3 VSS and several SWAT armor and the other info mentioned not so good loot.

Other's input please...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Shade also has a video on fighting the raiders

3. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    It's an expensive way to get some decent loot especially if you got a really crappy base. If you can manage to kill them, that's 3 VSS and 3 full SWAT.

However, as probably seen in the vids, the raiders are really tough to kill and you will likely need 4 max level turrets and a grenade launcher. Even with all that, you can still easily die.

Recommended only for advanced players.

4. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Not a fan. Plus he kinda bungled it. All the same, thanks.

5. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    It's worth a try for the fun and experience. Plus if successful more VSS to add to my trophy weapons! :) Although I hope to get all 4 of the Raiders differently situating the turrets.

Hope to have a stab at it before or on Halloween. Shy of some turret parts. Going for 3 level 2's. Finger's crossed!

6. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    Sure, have at it man. Don't let me deter you from playing the game how you want to. I just give advice.

Beware though, if you do die, the raiders will break a lot more walls/chests than normal raiders and the items they steal will be unrecoverable.

good luck!

JamesKemp likes this.
  7. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Hmmmmm.. good to know. Thanks!

Will re-look my base layout again. 3 stone wall's to get to my most best stuff, with a couple of level 2s here and there, honeycombed here and there too. Everything else in between is expendable methinks. But heck! I'd miss it all the same. haha

On another note: There was this one rare occasion I was offline for 5 days. Came back and had been raided the equivalent number of times. Strange though they liked my spray cans that I had been hoarding more than anything else that was available. Also made me crazy the way they re-arranged stuff!

Why spray cans? Perhaps considered valuable to them?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  8. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Success! :) But only managed to get 2 of them unlike Doomeris...must be cuz I was nervous so I maximised my turret coverage crossfire.
    Screenshot_2018-11-02-01-46-20.jpg

Hehe also had 40 Medi kits...worried I'd spam press wrong place! Lol

Screenshot_2018-11-02-01-46-37.jpg

FYI for anyone wanting to attempt this, once the timer is up (2 hours) then enter your base. In the first instance I entered my base with another 1 minute to go before they reached.

Good luck / have fun...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  9. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019