1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

LDOE Season 2 Guides and Walkthrough

Discussion in 'General' started by Arkade, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    hey guys. Just had a "quick" question: Does anyone have any idea how to complete the season challenges? i am lvl 40 but unlike my old account that got "destroyed" by the vss dude i am a complete noob in my current account. I dont even have 10 chests, havent completed chopper, and dont even have 3 guns. Can someone please help me?

2. Corax

Corax Active Member

IMHO if things are as bad as you make them sound then the last thing you should be worried about is season 1 and mind your base and your workbenches...

Never the less if you want to pursue the dubious rewards of season 1 there are a ton of videos on youtube showing how to do it better than I could ever describe it with words

Ryan L and Survivalist like this.
  3. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    the thing is i havent even completed the raiders challenges. That way my base is safe from any raids. the bad part is i am actually honest about me not having any guns or not even ten chests and me not have finished the chopper.

4. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    As said above since you decided to start over, you don’t have the supplies to tackle the season pass, worry about you’re base and establishing yourself.

I’m not being condescending but if you started over because MR VSS killed you and you lost a lot of stuff then the last thing you should be doing is running to a redzone with a spear and berries trying to complete challenges. Also, I have news for you, vss sucks just as much when you’re level 200 and kills you. I’ve played for over two years and he just got me for 50 red tickets, a floppy, a military backpack, 20 first aids, 20 carrots and all the guns I got from alpha, because I decided to hit a redzone on my way back and not put my important stuff on my chopper. It sucks but it happens, usually at the most inopportune times. Honestly I’m not sure why you gave your other account up because he got you? Level 40 with nothing is still better than level 1 with nothing, unless I’m missing something?

Like I believe I told you in your last post, unless I’m confusing you with someone else. Slow down and don’t get in a hurry-YouTube.

They’re dangling a carrot you’re not tall enough to grab with season pass. Take your time and establish yourself.

Watch out for VSS

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Corax likes this.
  5. Cannes76

Cannes76 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Cannes77 97
    There's a few bosses which require specific tactics to overcome, like rotfeast and the butcher, definitely check youtube for that if feel you are ready for the general challenges of PD and the farm. Other than that, the best you can do is to see which task can be completed by a round trip through green, yellow and redzone and then combine as many tasks together into one run as possible and continue that until the rewards roll in.

6. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Thank You for the advice guys!

7. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    I lost all my guns and heals to the vss dude in my old account while going to bunker alfa to drop off all of it at the lockers but made the stupid mistake of thinking it was ok to stop at the red zone on the way.
    Thinking about that day makes think of how i shouldn't have raged-quitted and uninstalled ldoe and makes me think about the few guns and sets of armor that i still had at my base that i didnt lose when i got killed and how i lost those when i rage deleted ldoe and wiped the game when i rage deleted because i didnt have google linked to it.

8. 2drastick

2drastick Member

Level:
    IGN:
    2drastick
    Yeah well i died yesterday again during a raid, got stuck at a wall vs TBO.
    Lost my 3rd TBP a shitload of guns and 8 stacks med kits. You cant get used to that feeling, suck it up and keep going!

9. Corax

Corax Active Member

Truly sorry to hear that same thing happened to me on my first TBP that a grinded at Sec7 lost it to TBO in a raid...

on an unrelated subject why do people bring back stacks of medkits from raids? I see many youtubers doing that and never understood. its an item that can easily be produced not costly at all so why not use your precious limited slots to bring back more useful items?

10. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Same reason you’ll see them bring back stacks of stone or pine planks or even bolts....it’s all about what you need currently.

Maybe they’re low on health items or low on supplies to make med packs?

11. Corax

Corax Active Member

I can understand bringing
    back pine planks as the hard limit of 2 woodworking benches makes it hard to process both enough pine and oak planks simultaneously specially if you need to keep producing coal (which requires alot of planks) for your furnaces...

Arkade likes this.
  12. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    I am thinking about giving up on season pass, but i am also thinking of doing sector 7 as you do not lose any of the progress behind the wall.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  13. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    Your Outpost gets wiped by the storm every 3 days in Sector 7 so you do lose progress...

Corax likes this.
  14. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    but you keep all the progress of your actual base which is awesome. plus i even researched how to beat the devourer = free TBP which i will never use until i get chopper so i can use it in farming zones by keeping it there until the very last second
    *immediately gets sniped by dr. vss*
    sound of rage quiting and smashing phones fills the house.(this is my prediction)

15. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    No. The storm literally wipes everything ...you have to rebuild all the chests and everything

16. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    just realized: i think it is better i just make two MBPs just in case along with the TBP that i will try to get.
    *random bug makes base disappear with a dancing Mr. VSS doing take the L*
    Me (immediate reaction): $&@! @?&! &$@&?
    (rest of my life): (¬-¬)

17. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    what i meant by actual base is the home we live in

18. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    Gotchya. You know they don’t mix right? Yhink of it as a different world. You can’t bring anything into sector 7 or take anything out

19. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    yeah. watched a ton of videos on sector seven about how thesector seven material could only be used in sector seven(they used to have a radiation symbol)

20. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    on a unrelated topic,one thing i have been very confused about: why is every game addicted to some type of battlepass and are they all copying some other game like pubg or fortnite? even COC has a pass.