1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

LDoE Suggestions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Feature Requests' started by WarriorDex, Mar 5, 2018.

1. WarriorDex

WarriorDex New Member

I would like to suggest an open market. Some type of common area players can go into where you can sell and buy items from other players. I'm not sure if this has been suggested already but I think I could escalate game play for many people. I know that the developers may not like this, but if enough people like the idea, maybe they'll try it out.

San Hurai likes this.
  2. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Bluestacks/PC
    This has already been asked and answered by the devs. Something like it will eventually come, but only after multiplayer comes out, which could be a while.

3. Azræil

Azræil New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Azræil
    As we all pretty much know by now, Kefir doesn't generally respond to much in the way of suggestions. So I've slowly been building a list of things I'd love to see implemented or changed within this game and I've been posting it on each Facebook post or website post (comment section) he makes in hopes of increasing visibility. I'll post the list so far. Feel free to add to or further discuss any of the suggestions or ideas listed.

---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Suggestions (Updated 11 Mar '18)

Engine Parts:
    • Allow the collection/acquisition of Engine Parts & Connecting Rods via salvaging old trucks and motorcycles from AI bases and chopper events.
    Clans:
    • Ability to trade among clan members
    • Incorporate a Perk system that unlocks perks per Clan Level. Example:
      • Heal over time while inside base
      • +% Damage from melee/ranged weapons
      • +% Durability to armor/weapons
      • +% Increased loot [type] find
      • +% Increase to gathering/foraging food
      • +% Decreased crafting time
      • +% Durability to walls/traps
      • +% Increased damage from traps
      • +% Increased range to ranged weapons
      • +% Critical strike chance
      • +% Chance to parry/dodge
      • When below x% health, automatically consume First Aid Kit (if available)
      • % Chance of (AI version of) Clan member assistance during combat
    • Create a lumber yard/mining quarry
    • Centralized clan location
    Weapons:
    • Allow the ability to craft ice/poison/fire to add to weapons with related effects. Examples:
      • Fire Arrows/HEDP Rounds/Molotov Cocktails - Burn over time
      • Poison Vials/Traps - Damage over time / cripples enemies
      • Liquid Nitrogen/Extinguisher - Slows / Freezes enemies
    • Allow the placements of traps in other locations (i.e. bear trap in Security Protocol Active Bunker against Fast, Frenzied Giants)
    Items/Base/Buffs:
    • Allow the bed to regain health upon use
    • Allow the acquisition and breeding of farm animals
    • ‎Allow the ability to shift entire bases/individual walls and floors
    • ‎Ability to edit/change walls<>doors<>windows without having to destroy and start over
    • Ability to dig a pond, raise and catch fish
    • Grow different crops/fruits/vegetables
    • Move the timer for buff duration from your backpack/character pane to below your health on the main screen so that the user can monitor the remaining time while performing tasks instead of dangerously stopping, and blocking the screen of potential dangers by opening the backpack to check
    • Stack wheels, paint patterns, saw blades, and all other non-stackable items
    • Increase the stack count
    • Allow turret to only use fuel when base is being raided -or-allow an upgrade to the turret the decreases fuel usage
    Zones:
    • ‎Rural/Urban areas with lootable hotels, gas stations, parking garages
    • Find additional deceased survivors/trucks/sheds to scavenge in current zones
    • Allow the ability to close doors
    • Consider allowing the user to build walls in other locations (i.e. the forests) that allow the user to help hold off enemies, provide a safe spot to store items, and allow that area to persist after death do that you can return for your items that were left in a chest (if built)
    Transportation:
    • Ability to upgrade the chopper for better fuel economy and/or speed
    • Side cart for chopper for pet/additional storage/carry survivors
    • Ability to craft a radio that fits on/in vehicles to allow you to access channels on the go
      • Access the updated bunker codes from other locations
      • Access Dealer's requests without having to go home and check first
    Combat:
    • 3 buttons total: primary weapon, secondary weapon, and health/consumable. The additional button is for consumable items only, unlike the current secondary slot
    • Allow usage of performance enhancing drugs/food (i.e. adrenaline/stim pack - increases movement speed and melee speed by x% and x seconds)
    Pets:
    • A̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶a̶m̶e̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ - Dog coming soon in new update
    • Allow pets to be sent back to base for specific items
    • Pet damage increases with pet level
    • Additional pet modes (Aggressive, Hold, Defensive, Passive)
    • Specific pet skills (Attack, Sit/Stay, Retrieve)
    • Pet customization
      • Color/pattern of their vest/pack
      • Breed/Color of their coat/fur
    Customization:
    • Allow the use of wearable items applied through the character customization screen by unlocking them via reputation or achievements. For example:
      • Raider's skull face mask after reaching X reputation with the Raiders
      • Helmet skins applied to the helmet for completing certain bunker levels in hard mode
      • Wall Logos/Graffiti
    Multi-player:
    • Ability to trade with other players, possibly communicated via the radio, but performed via another screen/pane/window
    Quality of Life:
    • Allow the ability to attract other survivors that increase productivity and/or perform tasks. A form of this idea can be seen inside certain crafting stations, but details are unknown that this time. Survivors tasked to crafting stations will decrease production time, increase results and/or decrease consumption. Examples:
      • Separate "Survivor Window" to allocate tasks to recruited survivors
      • Tends to crops/crafting stations
      • Scouts
      • Raids certain areas for specified items (minerals, lumber, plants/seeds, loot) - has a chance to kill survivors that can be saved/revived
      • Defend base/man guard towers
      • Repair walls/traps
    Player Turrets:
    • Currently, player turrets still consume fuel when disabled by a raider
      • Disable fuel consumption when the turret is inactive/disabled
      • Turret activates only when it "senses heat" (when the player's base is being raided). This decreases wasteful fuel consumption.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Lakson Vell, HNDRXXGAMER and Z Killer like this.
  4. iBey

iBey Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]_iBey
    i just want a -put all item- UI for now

nthnlws and Wandlewall like this.
  5. Z Killer

Z Killer Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
    I'd like to sell my gas tank and 5 forks. What we get is sector 7 right now. Multiplayer will be in the east, my friend (Iyzo) told me so. It's alpha-beta. He already opened the gateway.

6. TheyLiveWeAwaken

TheyLiveWeAwaken Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    FLATEARTH
    Add fences and the ability to power our bases with a generator. The whole nine yards, lights, turrets, electrify the fence, etc...

7. Kimi na wa

Kimi na wa Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Bane
    I kinda like teaming to raid difficult bunkers in the future like CAC zulu

8. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

Level:
    the spitter spray is damn near impossible to dodge, especially if you are attacking. the only off chance you can dodge it is if you are already moving. if they don't give us a little more time to dodge the spray, they should at least give us the ability to make and use soap. perhaps add the ability to craft soap in the chemical lab using meat. if we use soap and 3 bottles of water, we can take a mobile shower and rid ourselves of the stink.

9. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Bluestacks/PC
    Just move hit, move hit. Every time he hits, hit and move. You take a little more damage, but you will never get sprayed. Don't stay in one place.

10. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

Level:
    thanks for the tip again! ive just tried it and it works like a charm ;).

11. San Hurai

San Hurai New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Sam Hurai
    I agree about the turrets not using gas until they sense movement, afterall we install a sensor on them when doing the build, or maybe have that be a lvl 2 turret function.

Additionally I would like to be able to change my destination location even if i've already started going somewhere else

12. San Hurai

San Hurai New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Sam Hurai
    The new AI for the spitters is extremely frustrating, I can only dodge it about 50% of the time and I think there should be an option to wash in the field, it should consume more water than a normal shower and take the same amount of time as Peeing.
    Also I'm getting extremely pissed off at the player AI's who run into the zone and disrupt everything. the thing that ticks me off is as soon as a zombie is "Activated" it comes after me no matter where I am, WTF!!! it should attack the player not me unless i get too close. This is even worse in the snowy regions and makes farming there a nightmare

13. KING

KING Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    SERVER 1
    IGN:
    KING
    ive got a suggestion, Muslims accross the world are celebrating a holy month popularly known as Ramadhan ( fasting) why doesnt LDOE kefirs introduce an event exclusive of that nature?
    Itll be fun if you ask me, and that way youd have millions of downloads on your app..
    Just saying ;)

Z Killer likes this.
  14. Lakson Vell

Lakson Vell Active Member

Server:
    Like removing the hunger bar or making water reduce hunger? :D

nthnlws and KING like this.
  15. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    You could have something there King...

“Indeed, Allah is the cleaver of grain and date seeds. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living. That is Allah; so how are you deluded? [Quran, 6:95]”

KING likes this.
  16. Rakot

Rakot New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server1
    IGN:
    Rakiska
    Plz, make character invulnerable for 3-5 seconds after entering zone. Infected wolf/big guy makes me sad when i die while loading... (black screen)

WACO2 likes this.
  17. PlayerOne

PlayerOne New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Secret
    I hope in the future they include an option to cancel your destination (e.g. bunker alfa, pine wood, etc.) in case you commit mistake.

18. John Stout

John Stout New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Bandit John
    Or allow you to change your direction or turn back mid path.

19. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Bluestacks/PC
    They said "make sure before you go, a feature to cancel will not be implemented."

Black Fox likes this.