1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

My account bind error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Feature Requests' started by CHT. GS, Apr 29, 2019.

1. CHT. GS

CHT. GS New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    CHT.GS
    Hello, I am again, I know I posted something yesterday, but how can I fix my account if when I connect I'm blaming my account? I want to log in even though I lost my progress because only this account can make transactions in the game.
    I can not connect with my account. Pls help.

2. Lord Pickles

Lord Pickles Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    LordPickles #1035
    I'm not entirely sure what your issue is... but I think this may help you.

When you start the game you can log in through your Apple or Google Play ID, this saves your game to that ID. If you delete the local data of the game, next time you log in with your ID it will ask if you want to restore that character. If you choose not to, you will start a new game. This will delete your old save on your ID if you play long enough.

3. EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK New Member

Level:
    Server:

---

hi i maybe have same problem, i play on a nox player android emulator (on pc ) , i forgot to take back up of my files, but after i reinstall windows and install the android emulator , it load a new game instead of load my old game, when iam in this new game, and i dont play on it, ( then i know i can loss all! ) but when i try to click on connect it say the Account bind error , and now i dont know how to get it back.. i dont feel the support help me when i try, they just say u are on the right account, but iam not, and then they just close the case :(