1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

My Bunker Alpha gear load

Discussion in 'Locations & Zombies' started by WhiteFeather1x, Jul 10, 2019.

1. WhiteFeather1x

WhiteFeather1x New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    WhiteFeather
    8F60612F-74FE-4B90-A3CA-61C1B13E2526.jpeg 4C7B0D6C-31C4-41D2-9991-AD82BC07BB78.png This is what I take to bunker alpha when it resets, the half used shotguns I use to kill TBO after I clear it out on easy to get enough red tickets, then TBO drops 10 guaranteed red tickets, so I only need to grind easy mode to 20 red tickets. I wall trick all of the ones I can even the friendly giants, I put my 3 shotguns in storage along with a stack of med kits and one pistol to kill TBO and parasites when in hard mode. Wall trick the rest. Save all guns gotten from boxes for idk. You usually always get a tactical set of armor in yellow boxes opening which I switch to after switching to hard mode and clearing the way to fight TBO. When fighting TBO let him hit you 5 times in a row then heal with med kit, make sure your hp is above 100 though, because with tactical armor he does 20 damage per hit times 5 is total of 100 damage done, heal real quick then get out of the way when he charges. He will instant kill you if you do not move out of way of charge, when he hits the wall he will be stunned for a few seconds that’s when you shoot him only 4 times with shotgun doing 100 damage total. Rinse and repeat until he gets to around 600 hp or below, then he runs off to eat and heal, that’s when you push the top left buzzer to stop eat, if done right he only heals 10hp. Then continue to chip away his health to around 400 hp, he runs off to eat again, that’s when you push bottom right buzzer to stop him, again if timed right he heals only 10 hp, do not push buttons early. Finish him off with the technique of chipping away his health until dead. Boom, easy peasy. If all done right you will have only used one full shotgun and half of another and 11 med kits and have over halftime armor left. Then go get your red box and either finish the floors for floppy disk or wait for reset to slowly build of floppy disk retrieval. Oh yea, save food so you don’t starve and just use med kits, they heal 100 hp per. Don’t know if I got it all. The second image is after I opened the green and yellow crates and took everything home except for what I’m using today, I put in storage what I will be using to do hard mode and kill TBO. Take a couple M-16s or AK’s if you plan on killing turrets which I am not

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. 2drastick

2drastick Member

Level:
    IGN:
    2drastick
    He will eat at 700 hp and at 400 hp. So at around those hitpoints be close to the alarms to click it

3. Cannes76

Cannes76 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Cannes77 97
    Also you should be able to fire 5 times with the shotgun or 6 if you have the mods which increase speed, allowing you to kill him using just 5 medkits and less than 20% armor durability.