1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

One chest raid......seriously

Discussion in 'Basecamp & PvP' started by Ryan L, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    player6380

5x5 level 2 walls, one wall already destroyed
    2 wood benches
    2 stone benches
    1 shower
    1 raincather
    1 not finished cycle
    1 broken pickup
    1 CHEST!!!!!!!!!!

My costs
    Killed 15 TA
    Destroyed 5 turrets
    Cleared 2nd floor Alfa
    Built 5 level 2 chests

Rep 147 outta 200
    player level 99
    10% bonus raiders will give base with more loot

Seriously, are u kidding me?

I wish I could upload screenshots(file too large) I took everything, destroyed everything I could and still couldn’t fill my mil backpack. No weapons, no armor, most exciting thing was 20 iron bars.......

This is ridiculous. I really think they’re just creating junk bases to pollute our raids. Who builds only one chest?!?!?

2. Player9999

Player9999 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Playe9999
    Its nothing. I had:
    Mental..ops, metal walls +
    1 chopper build
    1 ATV build
    1 generator build
    0 benches etc
    0 chest etc

= 0 loot

3. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    the raiding system is so messed up. you get one decent base out of 10 bases it seems.

it's to the point that if i see just a 3x3 stone base and nothing else, i just leave. i ain't wasting no more c4's just to get a POS electronic circuit.

TheyLiveWeAwaken likes this.
  4. Emil

Emil New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Emil
    I had a revenge raid with 2 chests with absolute crap inside. I had to use a C4 to get to them. Since the new raiding system l've completely lost interest in raids. It looks like Kefir designed the whole thing with the intent to finish off our C4 supply. Soon after the update I started clearing data (never before liked the idea) to save my C4. No excitement whatsoever in this game anymore.

5. SHADYRECORDS

SHADYRECORDS Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    player 6380 - 1
    You -0

6. TheyLiveWeAwaken

TheyLiveWeAwaken Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    FLATEARTH
    Guys they’ve pretty much destroyed this game. I cringe when i log in nowadays. It used to be fun. I’ve been trying to loot C-4 for about a week now. Utter absurdity. I can’t see much point anymore.. very sad...

7. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Vilhjalmr
    lol exactly the kind of whining Im talking about... you forget this game is a beta, just sit back and wait for the devs to complete their work.

KenzieLove90! and Fatherof3boys like this.
  8. SHADYRECORDS

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    I just noticed his ign. FlatEarth..... I like that lol

9. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Vilhjalmr
    huh, thats his location... some people still dont know the earth is round, amazing...

10. SHADYRECORDS

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    Well... I got into a debate with dude and we both went google searching to prove each other wrong. After about a 3 day battle we both came to the conclusion that there is no solid evidence to prove it either way. .... intensive researching lol
    Anything I could come up with he could debunk and vice versa.
    It’s a really compelling debate when you look for evidence.
    We came to a draw and ended the debate at the end of the 3 day battle.
    I see where they are coming from....

11. SupRenai

SupRenai Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BangDream
    One chest raid look quite painful, my worst raid was full metal base with one stone wall showing, I break through 3 walls and just to loot 6 empty chests. :D

Whiteintheinside likes this.
  12. Mill

Mill Member

Level:
    I loved their (flat earthers) website. Which read “connecting all flat earthers AROUND the globe.” Ha
    Oh yeah. This game sucks now.

RedOne likes this.
  13. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

I’ve actually had a couple metal bases too. Atleast that can be rationalized by the developers trying to give higher rank or rep players a base that is similar to their level and abilities. That was suppose to be the goal of this update, to improve matchmaking so a level 1 player with raiding rep of 1 isn’t given a stone base and a level 99 player with 150 raid rep wouldn’t be given a level 1 players wallless base.

Doesn’t seem to be working that way for most. Beta or not, the updates they are trying should be able to accomplish simple tasks like matchmatching imo.

14. TheyLiveWeAwaken

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    FLATEARTH
    Please use the the terms that reflect your indoctrination. Globe, Ball, or Sphere are more accurate according to your beliefs.

And they will never finish this game. At the rate they produced the first 12 months, it will take them ten years.

15. TheyLiveWeAwaken

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    FLATEARTH
    If your refering to (the falt earth society) website. These are not the beliefs of flat earthers, this website is disinformation.

And its true about this game, anyone thats been here a year and still says its a good game, give us reasons? And realize there is a differance between whining and observing the accually state of the game..

16. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Vilhjalmr
    Fine. Composite of liquide and semi-solide rock and minerals covered by an irregular and thin crust of material of different composition, itself covered by different layers of liquids, organic material and a variety of gases, in gravitational interaction with a large body of hydrogen in fusion reaction, itself in gravitational relation with multiples other bodies of similar nature, themselves being effected by the gravitational pull of an object of thousand and thousand times their mass, itself...

...is more accurate.

RedOne likes this.
  17. TheyLiveWeAwaken

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    FLATEARTH
    Iv been researching the Earth for 4 years. There is more evidence that Earth is not a ball, than it actually being one. It comes down to wether a person can research without bias and research as a free thinking individual. Wether they are able to not just sit there and regurgitate out if a text book. Just because theortical science tells you something, does not make it true. The shape of the earth is no different. People don’t start off by believing the earth is Flat, they start by questioning what we are taught by men. We start by trying to prove the earth to be a globe.. and yet most will condem before investigating the matter. This is a natural reaction, this is how those in charge have trained you.

Let me ask you. We did not have the technology to go up high enough until the 1960’s. Yet science has been teaching we live on a ball for 500yrs (based on theory and conjecture) mainstream science admits we only know 4% of cosmology as proveable, testable, and repeatable fact. 96% of cosmology is theory and conjecture.

So in the 1960’s when we got up high enough, looked back down at the Earth and realized it was not as we have been told. Would those that control this place tell society the Truth? Would they risk losing the power and control stucture they worked 500 years to create? Would they admit that Religion was right all along? Because all ancient religions knew the Earth was a plane, and the texts support this...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  18. SHADYRECORDS

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    Idk gravity is still a theory bruh. #Facts lol

And I agree with the ten year mark. They’re updates don’t roll out a whole lot so far...
    It’s like they plan on staying in beta permanently lol

19. TheyLiveWeAwaken

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    FLATEARTH
    The big bang is a theory..

Evolution is a theory...

Space is a theory..

Gravity is a theory.. Gravity is a word used to discribe an observation (density and buoyancy would be more Truthful). We cannot reproduce Gravity in any way.

But anyhow, i encourage you to do your own research and question what you have been told by men. Be unbiased and search for Truth. And remember Math can be used to make any theory seem true, unfortunatly math cannot prove anything if the foundations of belief were flawed from the begining.

Blessings

20. SHADYRECORDS

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    KILLSHOT
    It’s funny because back in the day the popular belief was that the earth was flat and they thought it you were insane or crazy if you thought the earth was round lol