1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Police station. (Level and badges)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robin1989, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Robin1989

Robin1989 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Robin1989
    Please post in this topic what level you reached at police station plus how many badgets you recieved from it.

I reached the last two times both level 55 before i ran out of supplies. The first time i recieved 15 blue batches (I forgot how many greens and browns) and the second time only 6 blue and 36 greens after exchanging the browns. As you can see their is a huge difference in blue cards so I'm really curious what is bad, normal or rare to get after a specific ammount of rounds. Also I'd like to know if you guys ever recieved a purple badge, if so..in what level did you recieve it?

Thank you for sharing.

(I'm sorry for my bad English)

JamesKemp likes this.
  2. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Kemp
    Thanks for starting this thread. Hopefully others will contribute to help out lesser experienced users like myself. That said, I'm most grateful to those that have been kind enough to take the time and share their experience to help out all LDOE players.
    Do you remember what things / how many you brought with you?

edit: My target is 5 or more blue crates ASAP in the hopes of getting a dozen or so factory parts to complete my AK47 silencer mod. Currently my capability is only as far as 14 :( ::crying emoticon::

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Robin1989 likes this.
  3. Robin1989

Robin1989 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Robin1989
    Well, i can tell you that you need A LOT of guns to make it to lvl 55 if you don't have grenade launchers like myself. The only reason that i didn't make it to a higher level is because you simply don't have enough space in the two lockers and ur own backpack to putt the stuff that you need away.

I brought this with me and when i left i only had like five guns and 12 bandages left:

-9 mostly modded shotguns
    -6 M16's
    -10 AK's
    -5 Glocks
    -2 modded metal pipes
    -1 saw blade maze
    -1 machete
    -3 flare guns
    -A total of six sets of tactical gear (I quitted because at level 55 i completely ran out of the clothes and only had a couple of bandages left)
    -23 bottles of water (yup, it takes me hours to complete 55 levels cuz i take some breaks in between)
    -80 stacks of food (used some of it just to heal)
    -100 bandages

(Didn't had enough room for the stop signs weapon to kill the riot zombies with so i used glocks but its far cheaper to take atleast 6 stop signs with you (u need them all) or like 5 skullcrushers)

You're welcome! ;)

JamesKemp likes this.
  4. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    I don't think you can get a purple badge from the waves. I've completed the waves until level 99 several times and I never got a purple badge. I have however gotten approximately 25 blue badges from completing 99 waves, which translates to 2.5 purple badges.

If you are end game player with a huge gun stash, you should definitely go for the purple badges because that is the only way you can get very rare mods. If you are a beginner to intermediate player, you can get more bang for your buck finding and redeeming blue badges.

Jarhead, JamesKemp and Robin1989 like this.
  5. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    That's currently where I'm at. I reddened my first purple a while ago, blue crates haven't been kind tome, got about 3 repeat mods the last time I did it. Gonna try for common mods though, still don't have a few I'd like to get.

6. Player9999

Player9999 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Playe9999
    To badges drop: if you haven't 5 blue or equivalent by round 35, quit and start again

I noticed minimum 30% (up to 45) different drop between whole runs, so if I have 'bad one' (by round 35 I'm sure) I quit and start again, because it DOES make difference on travel to higher rounds even I start again from #1 it's still pay off on ratio of gunz consumption and badge drop. Lucky me I didn't have 2 bad ones I a row.

Solid average drop on good one:
    rounds to 35 - 5 blue
    Rounds to 85 - 2 purple

JamesKemp and Robin1989 like this.
  7. Johr77

Johr77 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Burnout
    I get to level 40 every time I play it.
    I use

15 modded skull crushers

6 modded m16

2 signs

40 first aid, with some left

20 food

20 water

Armor from 5 blue crates + 2 Sets of dad.

Badges very, I've got 4 one time,
    I've got 11 one time,
    I say an average of 7 at level 40.

Robin1989 and JamesKemp like this.
  8. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    I'm getting to 99, and about the same loot as Hobbes. More than two purple plus a few blue and greens left.

Not sure exactly how much stuff I bring ...a lot. I lure as many Z's as I can into the arena, kill them there, and use their bodies for extra storage before I start the arena itself. I bring about 25 pairs of SWAt or tactical boots - not much other armor. A couple hundred medkits to be sure. Both lockers filled with good guns. Probably one dead z loaded with someore guns and katanas.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Robin1989 likes this.
  9. asdarwy

asdarwy New Member

Level:
    Server:
    new server
    IGN:
    asdarwy
    OMG from where do you have so many armor and weaps?

Im lvl 95 playing 4 weeks.

Do you get so many stuffs from raids?

10. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Raids, bunker runs. You can get a lot of weapons and armor if you clear the bunker efficiently (I end up using 2 sets of armor at most and usually get 3 or 4 after opening all bunker boxes).

11. DeVastator

DeVastator Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    DeVastator
    WHY IM ONLY ONE NOT FINDING ANY GUN/MEELE ON RAIDS?!?!?!?!?! AAAAA

12. JamesKemp

JamesKemp Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Kemp
    Gotta pay your dues and get b*tch slapped around by TBO a few times first! lol

patience is a ... you'll get there...and when you do, boy! will you feel satisfied.