1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Psychanalyse yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stufoonoob, Jun 29, 2018.

1. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    So what kind of person are you? Mentally stable, unstable with psychotic bursts? Or even so gentle that a caged bunny would look frightening compared to you?

I am first to go.

Well I think im some kind of a sociopath or even psychopath. Im very impulsive (reason why I created this thread.. just popped the idea) I think myself very intelligent but lack social behavior, making me a recluse person and solitary. I despise most people and Im highly marginal. I think a lot, mainly about exploiting the system, not because Im honor-less but because I feel the system exploits me and I seek revenge. Im alcoholic, but I can control my rage outburst.. however sometimes I go berzerk. I am ruthless and most of the time ignore beggars, they really annoy me. One could say Im evil but I believe good and evil do not exist. Its just a human fabrication. I dont have many friends because I know frienship can never last... especially when my best friend turned to be a cop... sworn enemy.

hugh... post your mental profile. Lets see how many are as wicked as me... or perhaps how many has the guts to admit it.

Z Killer likes this.
  2. Player9999

Player9999 Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Playe9999
    I'm mentally unstable but I can keep this information to myself very well, however ppl get it by 6 sense and most of them prefere to not stay with me alone even there's nothing that I possibly let hurt them. Those who know me know that I'll not let them know my demons and I rather deal with it alone and with thanx respect that.
    Possibly borderline sociopath/psychopath but, you tell me what is the line and I will laugh. Impulsive kind of, I need seconds for decision where ppl think years (probably result of level of selfreflexion) but years where ppl think (?) seconds.
    Luck of social behaviour getting wear of if I can say it this way, but still, I don't see very often reason to interact. Intelligent yes, I never hit less than 120 IQ but it's not measurement for me hence I know Im often stupid af. I ment AF. Funny story, years ago I passed hours of IQ&behaviour tests for fighter jets pilots. It kind of killed illusion of safe heaven for me haha.
    Exploiting system kind of, same reasons as you, but, more into creating shadow systems in them or changing them unnoticeable. I do not seek revenge, because I believe you can't have it against system by attacking part of it, you can have it by changing it if you need one but if you get it to that stage you'll not need one. Same thing applied to cops apart those w*nkers seeking relief of frustration. But ppl like that you'll find everywhere so..
    I do like drink, thing is, there is very few ppl I want with, same with harder stuff.
    I'm ruthless with awfull lot of concious so that it not make easy, but, well, what to say.
    And I have c*ap English but I don't care as its 4th language I learned haha

3. Amonsky

Amonsky New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Amonsky
    I'm your average introvert + pain tolerant kid. Quite disciplined. I respect religion but, hate it when someone teaches (ESPECIALLY CLE) about 'em. Feels like we're being forced to believe in something that doesn't really exist. I love listening to "Satanic" bands such as Slayer, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, and Marilyn Manson , as many RELIGIOUSSSSSS people say. I take notes of discussions but never read them due to a "weird" tendency of forgetting more i formation. I like beating people in their own game in terms of academic and extra curricular activities and also games. Hehe gamer girls, boi. I like most subjects which have little to no bond with Math. Everyone thinks I'm nice but, I enjoy pain as I do not see it as some kind of unbearable obstacle. I do not like making friends due to HUGE trust issues and also because they will only be one until the end of a school year. I only have three best friends. I especially hate talkative, bratty, and/or uncontrolled people. I just sit back and imagine or sleep in any noisy classroom as I have adjusted to "loud"and "scary" music. I also made a shocking revelation that I like colored socks and watching pimple popping videos lol.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  4. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    You have a strange concept for satanic bands... metallica? maybe the others a little bit, particularly slayer... but metallica is nowhere near any kind of satanism.

when I think about satanism in bands, these names comes to mind: marduk, gorgoroth, belphegor, behemoth, impaled nazarene, cannibal corpse... hmm even a rock band like Lordi fits into this category.

5. Amonsky

Amonsky New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Amonsky
    Yeah, I don't know why people classify them as satanic/evil (this is why I wrote "Satanic" instead of Satanic) bands when they don't understand and listen to 'em. Also I know Metallica isn't anywhere near Satanic. But you know what religious people say lol. I got triggered when some dude on youtube made a video on why some bands including Metallica are "Satanic".

6. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    that doesnt mean you have to do like the christians and give them the satanic label. For example, a lot of black metal bands are labeled satanic but most are in fact pagan... pagans from the old scandinavian religion wich is considered dead. False. Old religions are coming back from the dead with the rise of metal music. Most are not satanic... I consider satanism a branch of christianism. The true religions are resurfacing; celtic, odinism and more... erasing the lies spread by christians over centuries. Proving the old gods are true.

Im not christian, Im not satanist... Im odinist, but about music, whatever the christian church disapprove, its in my list.

7. Amonsky

Amonsky New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Amonsky
    Cool, btw what's Odinist? It's the first time I've heard/seen it.

8. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    odinism is the religion that follows Odin, Frigg, Thor, Freya, etc... they are right now very popular in the metal culture. That is why I say those old gods are coming back to life... the christian god was such a source of murder in the past, if you think about it Id say he was the one to be evil in the first place. If we wait 2-3 generations going at this pace, christianity will be over for good and its one step towards our freedom.

The religion of Odin left deep marks in our culture... Just take the names of your days in the week, its not christian:

- Monday:Moonday, day of the moon.
    -Tuesday:Tyr'sday, Tyr is the god of sacrifice
    -Wednesday:Wotan'sday, Wotan is another name for Odin(yes he haves many names, in antic roman culture, his name is Jupiter... the biggest planet in our solar system)
    -Thursday:Thor'sday, Thor is the god of strenght and thunder, and probably one of the most popular superhero of our time. But he is over 2500 years old!
    -Friday:Freya's day... She is the goddess of love and beauty. Why do we say "Its friday, lets make love" .. Its a pagan rite.
    -Saturday:Sater's day: hes the god of agriculture, not much to say about him, he survived over 2500 years.
    Sunday:day of the sun. Can only speculate but it might have meant the beginning of a new week.. but moon day coming after it entirely ruins it.

Christmas:
    Did you know it was a lie too? Christmas is not a christian holiday. It is pagan. Everything about the christ were added later. Basically christmas was was a new year feast called Yule by our ancestors, it celebrated the winter solstice. The christmas tree was a representation of iggdrasil , the world tree. It had nine balls, the christmas decoration we know today. These balls were representation of the nine worlds: Asgard, Lifleheim, Vanaheim, Muspelheim, Nifleheim, jotunheim, Svartalfeim, Hel

Hel is the world of the dead... It was changed to hell by christians as a world of pain. no. Hel is a place to rest. I am not christian, I deny their beliefs, they are mostly lies.
    So Im Odinist.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  9. Amonsky

Amonsky New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Amonsky
    Wow. I know Christmas isn't the day of Christ's birth but, I didn't know it wasn't originally a Christian celebration! I also confused pagans as people who believed in Thor, Odin and the others ( I know, it's a weird story).

10. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    pagan, by christian definition, is someone who do not worship the christ... in his case id change the word for WHOREship.

Yea so basically christianity is just a copy of other religions... with the threats of inquisition, our ancestors had no choice but to "camouflage" their pagan rites into christian holidays, or else die for heresy, in order to preserve their culture.

There are many examples we can find, christmas is one, valentines day is also another; consider the pictogram we now know as hearth was originally a pagan symbol, the hearth of freya, who is goddess of love.

However Santa, who is actually a recent creation, originates from coca-cola and is based on a St-Nicolas character who I believe lived in the northern country of Lapony. Its basically a publicity.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  11. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    I know what my religion is and it is not christianism, wich is a false religion copied over ancient ones with a false god. I know this because I can insult the christian god, swear at him with impunity and he will never ever punish me. I know if I ever ask him for help, he will never help me.

Be warned... each time I swore at one of the old gods or insulted them, Freya, Odin, Frigg... I was punished. It was subbtle but incredibly nasty and painful. I know I cannot ask for their help unless I am worthy of it. But they do exist. Dont ever swear at Odin, he will make terrible things to you or make you do things you will forever regret. And if Loki comes after you, you may never be able to get rid of him.

No my friend, these are not marvel's gods, they are the real ones. And you wont see them coming. They may come to help or do nothing at all, but more likely they will harm you if you displease them. That are real gods.

And they will always make sure humankind remembers them. World war II was a big religious conflict but more than that, it allowed the gods rebirth. It was Odin vs the christ... jesus was a jew. The nazi cross is a symbol that has been used as a religious icon by many cultures since the dawn of ages, but what strikes is that there is 2 versions of it and both comes from northern paganism, not india. They are both symbols of protection and prosperity. Just look at what hitler did for germany before he started loosing the war, litteraly saving it. Japanese tried to save themselves too, they had similar ideals. But the christian hordes crushed them.

The most important to remember is that this war fueled the rebirth of the gods. Soon after it was concluded, rock then metal music makes their apparition, themed with anti-christian lyrics, war beats... Death metal appears followed soon after by norwegian black metal, church burnings that grows in numbers after the creation of Burzum.

Most black metal is pagan and is followed shortly after by a horde of viking themed bands of all genres.

I believe world war II was a key event, and I think that by the end of the next century, christianism will be totally wiped out or agonizing.

WWII was probably one of the most violent and bloody godly intervention in the history of mankind... and hitler did not loose the war, he won.

12. Z Killer

Z Killer Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
    Good thread I like it. I could copy paste the above things, same boat. I used this game like others, just to boost my little ego

13. Z Killer

Z Killer Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
    I'm not that one who is sleeping all day long, doing nothing, like an undead. I talk to myself because the answer is silence. I'm happy that anyone at all reading and writing something on this forum.