1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Raider satisfaction

Discussion in 'General' started by Bucky, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Bucky

Bucky New Member

Level:
    Server:
    iOS
    IGN:
    Bucky
    Just did my 3rd raid & got a 100% VSS & some minor stuff, didn’t even fill all my slots. Got back to base & couldn’t make the raiders happy. I even tried giving them all the stuff I picked up. Gave them a bunch of valuables & still nothing. Now it’s t-minus 2 hours till my walls come down. WTF?!

2. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    We still don't know what they determine as valuable. It's clearly not what we think, and I'm sure there's a value system that will eventually come out

Aluminum wire seems to do well, and even just a couple red tickets do very well.

It doesn't have to be stuff you got from the raid. You can exit and grab more stuff. It sucks but it beats being raided by them

3. Slyde

Slyde Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Slyde
    I recently cleaned up on a raid, 100 leather, some guns, bunch of tape, some red tix....gave them all of it and weren’t satisfied.
    I started just grabbing random stuff from my base to give them. What ended up satisfying them was a 50 stack of yellow tix and 10 beers....I played around with the numbers, if I took just 1 beer or 1 tix away it went from great to fair

4. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    Quick put up a bunch of lvl 1 walls

5. AdmrlNelson

AdmrlNelson Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Euge
    Definitely play around with stuff from your base and see what they want. It seems like they choose a random loot table that assigns different values for all loot each time. I made a thread a week or two ago about posting what loot the raiders wanted. I would urge you guys to actually post there about what you give the gang so we can try and figure out their value system.

6. DMAC

DMAC New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Yeh it seems random, they were not happy with most of the stuff I was offering them from the raid, then I offered a single machete from my inbox and they were over the moon lol

7. IknowDaWaeToDaGasTank

IknowDaWaeToDaGasTank Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    LmaoGetRekt
    I remember one of my raids comprising of an open base and a bunch of chests. I'm like, "ooo sharing is caring ayyy". Found a chest full of carrot stew, and some medical supplies. I was so satisfied, I didn't even look at the rest of the chests and just left the scene. Upon meeting the raiders back home, I set up the table with cutlery and plates, got the carrot stew (3) ready and we had a little feast. It was splendid!

Yet I was rewarded with 0 reputation points... and some broken walls... I feel like I did something wrong :(!

black bedude and Ishtvaan like this.
  8. Pecan pie

Pecan pie New Member

Level:
    They were happy with aluminum wire, gun oil, and weapon parts. The best response I could get from them, no matter what I offered (including a chopper gas tank, wheel, guns) was “seems true, I knew I could trust you”

9. TheyLiveWeAwaken

TheyLiveWeAwaken Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    FLATEARTH
    The Raiders like aluminium Bars. The bars always grant the highest satisfaction. Iv raided aprox 20 times and always have had a great outcome.

Sometimes when im unable to obtain any Bars in the raid, iv had to dig into my stash of Bars but thats fine with me.

10. El Malo

El Malo New Member

Server:
    IGN:
    MZ
    I just gave them 4 grenades, 3 C4s, a VSS, 19 copper bars, 20 gold bars, 20 first aid kits and others... I forgot.
    They said (no)
    Then, I took them back and gave them an electric circuit.... They said (we knew we could trust you)
    WTH

11. Corax

Corax Active Member

why are we bumping a thread from almost 2 years ago?!?

12. El Malo

El Malo New Member

Server:
    IGN:
    MZ
  13. Arkade

Arkade Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Try not to bump it next time. It gets annoying when people bump a extinct thread.

14. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    No it gets old when newbs ask the same question that was asked 3 days ago about how to farm or alpha strategy instead of using the search bar and finding the threads that was already started with a question that was already answered.

at least whoever resurrected this thread has obviously taken the time to look through the forum for the answer to their question, instead of asking the same generic question that’s been answered 400 times.

My2cents

15. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Air filters are great. I’ve came back with full inventories of guns or batteries or heat sensors and given them one air filter and they’re ecstatic. Same with giving them circuit boards

16. Arkade

Arkade Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    We might need a moderator to close this thread.

17. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    Well volunteered!

18. Arkade

Arkade Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Wish I was one. Would delete spam threads and close threads going waaaaaaaaaay too off-topic. It would also be helpful for Survivalist and Ishtvaan (Hope I got that right!).(¬-¬)

19. Arkade

Arkade Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    If you could get to be one without payment/salary then I would love to work here with no pay.

20. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    On the subject of Raider satisfaction, today I blew out a raid for the first time - and it felt good.

I’d only just started raiding again. I looked up the target base online, it didn’t look great and I just thought ‘I really can’t be bothered for a bunch of loot I already have tons of!’, so I just let the timer expire.

Raiders wanted ‘their share’ and were satisfied with two cans of beans, noobs lol!

black bedude likes this.