1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Raiding change?

Discussion in 'Basecamp & PvP' started by Corax, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

Did a raid today and something unusual happened first off I actually appeared next to my chopper where a few weeks back my chopper would appear on the bottom and I would appear far from it on the left hand side.

Started knocking down walls and opening chests and as always I loaded up the chopper with goodies and let myself die to get a free ride back to base with an extra 8 items.

As I was about to ride out again, I noticed the raiders where back! Oh crap says I, then exit to check and of course the base had disappeared. So I guess we can no longer revisit the base like before or this only applies to no name bases like the one I was raiding...

Lost a TBP for nothing, I guess next time I will leave it on the chopper and carry on less item back just to test if it happens again

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    RIP that TBP, maybe kefir just fixed the glitch after reading my thread I posted today asking how to do chopper raiding glitch... :(

3. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

did another raid and I was able to go back to raid the base again. The problem could be limited to no name bases...